SuTae & YeolFany

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had roamed all around the house but couldn’t find Tiffany or Yuri. She just took a short nap after feeling tired from sewing some of the garments.

“Where’s Tiffany?” she uttered under her breath. “Where are those two?”

Faint, soft twinkling sound filled her ears. It was coming from a room. She followed the sound, making sure she gets to the right location. From the looks of it, the one who was playing the piano has great piano skills. Taeyeon pulled a door open.

“Baekhyun…?” her soft voice echoed inside the spacious room.

“Taeyeon-ah,” he softly smiled.

“Ah s-sorry, I thought you were someone else,” she stuttered, ready to pull the door close.

“If I were Baekhyun… will you choose to stay?” he asked quietly. He knew how close those two are. He inched sideward to face her completely. She didn’t answer.

“Stay,” Suho demanded kindly.

“It wouldn’t matter who,” she smiled. “I didn’t know you can play the piano. How long have you been playing?”

“My friend overseas was a piano teacher and she taught me.” Suho replied. “Come here,” he motioned for the vacant space on the rectangular chair. Taeyeon walked gracefully and sat beside Suho.

“I can play a piece for you.”

“That’s…” Taeyeon tried to think of something to say but only ended up saying a low; “Thank you,”

Suho’s milky fingers browsed the middle part of the piano keys lightly before pressing the right keys. He played a song she wasn’t familiar with, not even in vague. She felt her heart slowed, as if her heart was beating with the mellow music. His sweet voice sang along to the music. She never noticed how perfect the shape of his lips was until now.

 “What’s the title of that song?” she asked.

“Pearl,” he saw the confusion in her eyes. “I composed it myself. I composed it when I was seventeen. You see, I was inlove with a girl… and been playing it for the last six years.”

Certainly, Taeyeon already knew who the girl was.

“I never got the chance to play this for her.”

“You can play for her on her wedding.”

Suho thought about it for a moment. Taeyeon then purposely placed her small hand on top of his shoulder and squeezed it lightly. “That’s the best thing you could do.”

She was definitely older, thus she gave good advice.

“Although I agree with you, however, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter