She Won't Go

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 3 in the afternoon when Yuri and Lay went back home and bought steamed buns and sour and spicy Chinese noodles that Xiumin loved. Xiumin was very delighted when he saw what Lay had brought for him.

“It’s nice knowing you went shopping, Yuri.” Luhan said and looked at the shopping bags that she was carrying.

“Yeah…” she scratched her forehead absentmindedly.

“You had fun?” Xiumin asked after a gulp of cola.

*Gee, he eats like a pig.* “I did,” Yuri replied.

“Was Lay entertaining?” Xiumin asked.

“Hey, Xiumin gege! You make me sound like a very boring person!” Lay whined.

“Well thoughtful people are boring.”

Luhan chuckled. “And bubbly person aren’t,”

Xiumin glared at him. “Okay, you are bubbly, too.”

“I admit that.” Luhan said that made Yuri laugh. Lay let out a quiet chuckle.

“I’ll go take a refreshing shower,” Lay exited off the scene and went to his room.

“Hey everyone.” Chen greeted from the door. The three of them looked at the newcomer.

“Hey Chen Chen,” Xiumin greeted while Luhan just raised a hand to him in greeting.

Yuri bowed down to Chen. “Hello, Chen.”

“Oh, you went shopping?” Chen looked at the shopping bags on the floor that was clearly Yuri’s. “You have a charm bracelet, too.”

“Yeah, I went shopping with Lay. He toured me around the city,”

“That’s great!” He cooed. “You had fun?”

“It was really great. Today’s shopping was memorable,” she replied.

Xiumin cut in, almost out of topic. “Yuri-ah, I’ll tour you around with my Porsche!”

“Don’t believe her, Yuri-ah. He doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter