EXO-M

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who’s that girl?” A cute faced boy stopped playing with the Rubik’s cube on his hand and looked at Yuri.

“She’s the girl Lay met at the airport. He led her here. Yuri is her name and she’s like me and Chen,” Xiumin answered in Mandarin.

“Hello. My name is Kwon Yuri. Ahm, he’s right. I’m Korean…”

The guy chuckled and he stood up. “Nice meeting you, name’s Luhan. I’m Chinese,” he spoke in perfect Korean.

Yuri giggled shyly. “Wow, you guys knew Korean well. Also, Lay.”

Luhan and Chen nodded. “Perhaps, you would like to see your room?” Chen offered.

“Yeah, I-I guess. But can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” Luhan asked.

“How much is the monthly rent here?” she asked.

Chen gave you a smile. “Yuri-ssi, this place is owned by Exo-M. From now on, you don’t have to worry about the rent. Lay’s got you.”

“Wait. What’s Exo-M? Do you mean, you guys?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Luhan smiled. “You’ll be living with six gorgeous boys starting now.”

“Six?”

“You still haven’t met our duizhang and our maknae.” Xiumin told her.

“But you will.” Luhan said, smiling cutely before shifting his attention on the Rubik’s cube on his hands.

“No, I mean, there are no other people living here? Like a girl or something…” she trailed off.

The three of them chuckled. Chen shook his head. “Lay reads people like an open book. He knew you needed help. And he was right,”

“Maybe Lay likes her.” Luhan suggested.

“We like you Yuri-ssi. Because you’re pretty and charming!” Xiumin cooed. “Will you stay with us?” he asked cheerfully.

Yuri bit her lip. “I think I need to go to my room.”

Xiumin jumped off in the air and punched the air. “This is great! She’s staying!”

Chen smiled at Yuri. “Come with me, Yuri-ssi. I’ll walk you to your room.”

Chen had led her upstairs. She wandered at the elegant setting of the place. The whole place was painted cream and mocha, dark brown then mahogany and the floor were carpeted. They passed by six doors before stopping to the last one.

“This will be your room,” Chen presented with a smile on his face.

***

Yuri’s new room was huge. There were elegant and expensive furnitures around and a king-sized bed in the center. A door on the left, led to her own bathroom. Chen gave her her suitcase before leaving her alone in her new room. She immediately threw herself on the bed. *Aigoo… so tired…*

***

 Yuri moaned as she heard loud knocks on the door. She rolled slowly on the bed and looked for her slippers before heading to the door. *Aigoo… I still need sleep.* she thought. With her eyes still draping with sleep she opened the door. In her eyes, revealed an unmistakably tall and handsome guy with strong manly features.

“Buing buing,” the panda eyed guy did aegyo in front of Yuri. *What the hell?* she thought. In within seconds, Yuri bursted into uncontrollable laughter.

“Noona! You’re not supposed to laugh with my aegyo!” the panda-eyed boy protested.

“Who are you?” she asked, holding her aching tummy. It hurt because she laughed a lot. *Like who the hell wouldn’t laugh his off when he see this cold looking boy do aegyo?*

“I’m Huang Zi Tao. Tao for short. The romantic panda who loves to walk in the beach alone and the youngest in Exo-M.”

“I suppose you already know my name?” Yuri asked and he nodded frantically.

“They told me. Lay had arrived two hours ago but you were sleeping so he didn’t wake you up. But I thought that it’s already nine in the evening and you hadn’t eaten anything so I went to come for you.”

“It’s nine in the evening? Will—”

 “Tao, didn’t we told you to never disturb our new housemate? She needs rest.” Lay appeared from one of the doors in the hallway.

“But she needs to eat, Lay gege!” Tao protested.

“Lay…” Yuri greeted. With that, Lay looked at her, kindly.

“You have a lot of explaining to do,” she started.

Lay understood. “Let’s talk about this in the dining room.” He replied and he led her to the dining room by the elbow. Tao was quietly following behind her and Lay. The three of them passed by the living room where Chen, Xiumin and Luhan were watching te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter