Pregnant

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later…

Great, I slept alone last night and then I wake up alone this morning, Yuri thought to herself when she woke up.  The house was always empty these past few weeks. Exo-M were pretty busy with their outside life it seems. Yuri then decided to clean the enormous house, sweeping and mopping floors, she also dusted the hundred furnitures that beautified the interior.

“Oh shoot,” she muttered when the grandfather’s clock in the living room chimed, signalling it was already 12 o’clock. She carelessly tossed the damp cleaning towel down the floor. Her stomach grumbled upon having full knowledge about the time. Slowly, she went to the kitchen and found the ingredients for a potato hotpot. Yuri hummed along to the song playing from the radio as she cooked.

It smelled so lusciously delicious that she started to eat it right out of the pot, burning her tongue in the process. It didn’t matter, she didn’t have breakfast anyway and she’s nothing but ravenous. She was sorry for not being able to prepare breakfast for the boys. She was kinda lazy to wake up early these past few days.

Yuri stopped after a few slurp of the soup. I don’t know, is this bad? Her forehead wrinkled in the process. There was something off about its flavor. She checked the meat and the potatoes but they were fresh. She took another bite and ugh, it was absolutely bad. Yuri jumped up to spit it into the sink, washing in the process. 

Suddenly, the once savory smell became horrendous for her nose. Yuri opened the small window on the side of the refrigerator to chase away the scent. Feeling abruptly tired, she slumped herself on the chair as the music lull her down to sleep.

--

Zhang Yixing stepped in of the kitchen and saw Yuri sleeping with her head on top of the table. The expression on his face softened when he saw her. Lay pulled put the chair beside her, careful not to make any noise.

She stirred on her sleep and mumbled something inaudible.

“Yuri…” he shook her shoulders kindly.

“Lay…?”

“How long have you been asleep?” he asked.

“I don’t know. What time is it, by the way?”

“It’s five pm.”

She slapped herself, but not in a way, brutal. “I overslept,” she grumbled. What the actual heck? Did she freaking sleep for five hours? Did she?

“You’re sweating,” Lay commented. It was odd since the weather has been getting chilly. It’s in the first week of November and the kitchen windows were open. “Can you stand up? You’ve been on that position for too long.”

“Yes. I’m fine.”

Lay nodded and went to the sink. He noticed the pot on the stove and opened it. “Wow, this looks good,” he said to himself.

“What? It’s not sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter