Crush

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s an update, you guys!

And I’m so so so sorry for the looooong wait. As I have said on my story label ( I hope you’ve read it), I needed to comply on some school requirements that’s why I needed to undergo a short…? hiatus.

 

Boy, was it terribly gruelling.

 

Thank goodness, I’m settled now. Hehe. I shifted to another college course. /slaps self once/

And don’t worry about our dear Taengoo. She’s harmless! Minseok was just trolling. Hahahaa! I’m a SuTae shipper. kk~

 

Yosh.

 

Warm hands wrapped around me. His huge built engulfing my not so petite body.

“Yul, you left me,” the guy said, his voice strained from his short slumber.

“I was about to come back for you, you silly guy,” I flicked his forehead with my finger.

“Okay, I’ll believe that lie.”

“That wasn’t a lie,” I said then pushed the door open. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, brush my teeth and Kris just freaking watched me the whole time. That was okay, but when I was about to plop myself on the bed, he grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me in.

“Look at me,” he said and placed a hand under my chin, raising it up so I could look at his eyes. “I know you’re curious about Taeyeon. You are, aren’t you?” he asked me in Chinese, his breathing slow.

My eyes darted to the side. Kris sighed and sat on the bed.

“Is she your first love?” I asked him.

“No, it’s nothing like that, Yul.”

“What is she then?”

“I had a crush on her.”

I didn’t know why. But it was like something just pierced me, like I was a balloon or something and as soon as I got pricked by the revelation, I got deflated. The revelation is not that big or threatening. Hell, I wouldn’t even mind if he wouldn’t tell me about it. The reason why is that I know I have nothing to worry about. The girl was Xiumin’s cousin, and she would never be out of the picture entirely. That was somewhat intimidating.

“But I got over it. That was only a look of admiration. She’s just like Xiumin, childishly cute, you know the type.”

“I get it. She’s adorable.”

He cupped my face with his large hands. “But not as adorable as you. You are different from her. You are the most adorable and the most, most stunning, breathtakingly beautiful girl to me. My heart stopped when I first saw you.”

My smile was involuntary. He just seemed so childlike, cute, fidgety and he was careful to not make me upset. It was as if he only wanted the best for me. “Do I have to return the compliment to you?” I joked.

Kris chuckled. “Not that it’s necessary, but I think you should.”

“Okay,” I pretended to straighten my clothes as if it were crumpled and cleared my throat. Here comes my compliment… I told myself. “You are my first and the last. No—”

“Suho was your first boyfriend.”

I stuck my tongue at him. Of course he would retort like that.

“No one could ever love you as much as I do. And every day, if you like I—”

“I could kiss you?” he streamed in, widening his eyes and raising both his eyebrows in fake expectation. He cupped my chin with his both hands as his forehead mingled against mine. We were looking eye to eye and yet, I still couldn’t believe I made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter