Promise

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All people in the house gathered in one circle in the huge living room.

Yuri was in between Kris and Suho. Then all went along. It seemed that they really missed each other. Chanyeol was chatting with Kris, while Baekhyun along with Xiumin and D.O. Chen was massaging Sehun’s arms while Luhan was demonstrating him how to play the Rubik’s cube.

“See, this is so easy. Haven’t you learned the formula I gave you?” Luhan pouted as he spoke.

Sehun only shrugged. ‘No. I only want to watch you do it,”

Chen chuckled his deep laugh. “Aigoo, this maknae is so cute,”

Tao was reading silently and Lay was beside him, having some seemingly serious talk with Kai.

Kai saw Yuri looking at him and gave him a small smile.

She smiled back at turned to Kris. “We’re on full house. We need to shop for groceries.”

Chanyeol overheard her and smiled at her.

Kris sighed. “When are you going to shop for groceries?”

“Tomorrow,” she answered.

“I’ll get a day-off so I can come with you,”

“Kris, how about I accompany Yuri? It would be a great time for us…” he motioned to s. “To tour around the place.”

Xiumin nodded. “Yeah, that would be great. Who wants to come?”

D.O., Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun and even Luhan raised their hands.

Yuri clucked her tongue. “Okay then, tomorrow.”

***

Yuri couldn’t sleep. The thought just overwhelmed her. Suho and his brothers are here in Exo-M’s house. It felt surreal, just having them around in one place. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter