Midnight Scenarios

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked hand in hand again. It was already dark and they walked the road that lead back to the house.

“My workers and students will come,” Kris said with a glint of obvious tease in his voice. “They told me they’re dying to meet you.”

“Yeah?” she raised an eyebrow and earned a chuckle from him.

Kris pulled Yuri’s body closer, just then his phone beeped. “Oops, the boys are early,” he said.

“Geurae?” Yuri blurted.

“Race you,” Kris smirked and sprinted forward without warning. Yuri’s eyes widened. “Yah, Kris! Don’t do this to me!” she yelled, giggly.

“Chase after me, baby!” He teased.

Yuri sighed. They were almost close to their home, anyway. As Yuri jolted forward, she only came farther away from him. It’s not fair! His legs were like two times longer and stronger than hers.

“Kris, just stop already!” she continued, but still ran. His pace slowed when he arrived at the front gate of the house.

“You know, we don’t have to run all the way here.” Yuri grumbled through her uneven breathing.

Kris kissed her and just like that, all the annoyance she felt completely vanished.

“Let’s go inside,” he said and then walked inside the house.

“Where did you guys—?”

“We just had a nice walk outside,” Kris cut Chanyeol off.

There were boxes scattered on the living room. “Oh,” Suho gasped. “They’re here,” he said when he saw the couple.

“Have you eaten already?” Yuri asked Chanyeol and Suho.

“Yes we did.” Suho snapped quickly. “You and Kris did not. Correct?”

“We’ll just have a midnight snack.” Kris whispered to Yuri.
“We’ll eat later.” Kris said to the shorter guy.

“In the mean time, let’s check our outfits,” Lay said when he appeared from upstairs. He picked a peach colored box and gave it to Yuri. “This one’s yours. No one dared to peek. And remember, don’t let Kris ge see this,” he snorted. “He might not be able to sleep.”

“Okay,” Yuri giggled as she took it from Lay.

Kris and Suho wrinkled their nose. Chanyeol on the other hand was nowhere to be found.

“Uhm, I think I have to go upstairs,” Yuri said.

“Of course,” Lay smiled, showcasing his dimple.

--

Knock knock.

“Yuri?”

The muffled voice sounded like Kyungsoo’s. I abruptly opened the door. “Hey, what’s up, Kyungsoo?”

“I have you this,” he smiled. He had in his hand a nail color s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter