Knowing

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris kissed her on the cheek for a still second in front of everyone before he turned to leave to remind Suho she was his. Suho smiled as usual, but it was the kind of smile that gives a different feeling than what it really shows.

Kris knew.

And Exo-M knows.

What Suho came here for. What his actions meant.

Only Xiumin and Luhan will be able to come with Yuri together with Exo-K. Tao wanted to come badly but he was needed badly at work, too. So he was kind of gloomy when he left.

Chen, Lay and Kris left at the same time.

At the supermarket, Exo-K were talking very loudly. Luhan and Sehun were really inseparable since the time they met.

Xiumin was scanning though the shelves while doing puffy cheeks. He looked really cute.

“Luhan and Sehun seemed really close,” Yuri commented.

“They were and they are,” Suho told her. “They’re soul mates.”

“Soul mates,” she rolled her eyes. “Psycho.”

“Yah, you black pearl! You shouldn’t roll your eyes at your guardian.”

Yuri was about to say something when Chanyeol had suddenly squished his tall self in between and placed his long arms around Yuri and turned to her. “Yuri-ah, is it okay if I take a carton of this drinks?” he asked her, his deep voice deafening her.

“Ow, Chanyeol-ssi—” Yuri winced, rubbing her ear.

“Oh sorry about my deep voice,” he scratched his head. But he seemed really proud of it. You know, about his deep charming voice.

“You can buy all you want using your money. You don’t have to bother Yuri in—”

Baekhyun came out of the blue, cutting off Suho. “Chanyeol-ah, come here. Kai saw something.”

“What is it?”

“Don’t ask. You’ll see.”

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol away and glanced secretly at Suho. Suho was grateful when he took the noisy virus with him. Baekhyun and Suho glanced at each other knowingly.

D.O. approached Suho a while later. “Suho-ah, I think I need help. Can you help me find some Chinese sausage? I heard they’re good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter