Hurting Tao and Comforts

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri went out of her room and was surprised to see Luhan outside. He looks like he had been waiting for her.

“Luhan,” she said in recognition. He looked at her with a hesitant expression.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“Mad? No, maybe I was, but no, not at all.” She stammered.

“I’m sorry for saying that to you. I knew you were hurt… I’m so sorry for being such a blabber-idiot.”

“Pfft. It’s okay. You had a point. No one could really judge a people by the way he or she looks. I know that, Luhan and I understand.”

He exhaled in relief. “Well, that was a relief. Thanks, Yuri-ah.”

“Not necessary at all.” She comforted him.

“Oh, just also to tell you, I prepared crispy carp fish and Lay cooked several Korean dishes,”

Yuri’s pretty face lightened up. “Let’s eat. I’m all ravenous,” she said exaggeratedly and held Luhan’s wrist.

“Yuri-ah, you’re acting like a noona to me.” He said and looked at her hand on his wrist. She only turned her head on the opposite direction and gave out an airy laugh.

“Well, you can’t stop me if you’re making me feel like I am,” she pointed out.

“Why is that?”

“You don’t get it do you?” she chuckled.

“Well, I know that I look cute. But just so you know, I am the manliest here in Exo-M.”

“Lulu. Stop lying to your noona.”

“I am not!”

“Well then, stop hallucinating.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes.

***

Dinner was bountiful. Lay’s and Luhan’s cooking were jjang. The air in the dining room was light and happy, mostly all of them were enthralled about Luhan’s injury. Yuri helped Tao do the cleaning up this time.

“Yuri mei mei, do you want taro tea?” Tao had asked her when they were finished.

“Do you know how to make it?” she asked.

“No. But Kris gege knows how to make it, he makes me taro tea whenever I ask him. You should try it too, it’s jjang.”

“You’re such a spoiled brat.” Yuri pretended to roll her eyes angrily.

“I know that. Kris gege cared for me a lot since we were young. He had protected me from bad people. I am too lucky to have him in my life,” Tao said sincerely.

“Pfft. Cheesy,”

“Mei mei!” Tao pouted. “Bbuing, bbuing!” He did aegyo again.

“Oh, please. Your fiery appearance is not suitable to do aegyo. You look dumb and hilarious!” she blurted out. Tao was partly hurt. Yuri noticed and suddenly went to comfort him.

“Tao,”

“I know. I get it,” he said and looked away. She looked up at him and held his shoulders.

“Tao. I’m sorry. I’m bad. I’m sorry.” She started to bow down to him. *Damn! You’re so mean, Yuri! You’re so bad. You’re a b*tch. You hurt people around you who don’t even deserve it!* Unexpectedly, tears from her eyes fell from her eyes to the tiled floor. Her eyes were quiet blurry and she couldn’t stop a loud sob.

“Yuri mei mei! Are you crying?” Tao asked and his eyes suddenly began to water with tears when he saw that she was indeed crying. He eventually wanted to reach out to her and comfort her.

“NO! D-don’t come near me. I’m sorry, Tao. Please, I don’t deserve your kindness,” she said and ran away from him. Yuri swiped her tears off and fixed herself so that she wouldn’t be seen crying by the boys.

***

Tao, knocked on Kris door and he was eventually greeted by a blanked face leader.

“Gege! Favor please!”

“What is it?”

“Will you make taro for me?” Tao asked.

“Tao…” Kris began.

“Please?” Tao folded his hands together and begged at Kris.

“Fine.” Kris said in his signature face.

***

Now that the taro tea was done, Kris had handed it to him. But Tao had only held it in his hands.

“What? You’re not drinking it?” Kris asked when he saw that Tao’s expression was rather not greedy towards the taro.

“No,” he simply answered.

“Tao!” Kris threatened in his deep voice. He was utterly pissed off.

“I was planning to give it to Yuri mei mei. But I thought that maybe you should give it to her. Gege, I did a terrible thing to her. I made her cry. She was crying and sobbing, Wu Fan gege. Please take this to her and c-comfort her for me. I can’t face her yet…”

***

*What really happened between Tao and Yuri? He didn’t want to tell me the reason… but he actually ordered me to comfort her. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter