Perfect Night

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry. You can hate me.

Ugh. I hate meself. T.T

So sorry, babies. I slacked off. Sorryyy, sorry sorry. Forgive me... you guys, I really am sorry for making you wait for almost like a month...? Yet anyways, I posted the chapters as soon as I was done. I hope these doesn't seem too crappy. I have been losing ideas like hell. Mianhe.

***

“Are you serious about this? No kidding?” she asked.

He ruffled her hair as he laughed. “You mean… are they serious about that?” he asked. “Yes, I think they are.”

“They’re coming here? Not us going there?” she asked again.

“Disappointed?”

“No,” she shook her head. “Just… surprised.”

“Well, that’s my mom,” he snorted. “Don’t worry, the two of you are going to be just perfect.”

“What do you mean by that?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

“My mom already likes you. Dad, too.”

Yuri felt an outburst of happiness and relief in her heart. His parent already likes her and they wanted to meet her right away.

“So it means everything here must look good. But—oh! That reminds me!”

“What?”

“That reminds me that I should go to the salon! Should I change my hairstyle?” Yuri exaggeratedly ran her fingers through her hair, combing them in place. “Then some facial spa, too or maybe I—”

It was the first time in months that she’d put attention to her looks and Kris found it funny.

“Kwon Yuri, they’ll like you no matter how you look.” Kris smiled then he bent down to her level and completely arching his tall figure to encircle his arms on her neck. She smiled as she felt the warm, loving feeling of his familiar hug. She nuzzled closer, closing her eyes. “Do you think that they will put more care in your appearance than what you are and what I feel about you? You don’t need to do that. Besides they’ll be here first thing in the morning so you don’t have much time.”

Yuri opened her eyes in shocked. “Oh, really?!”

He only groaned and in her neck as response. “And which reminds me that I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter