Death Note

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun strayed harshly on her face. Yuri opened her eyes and saw that the curtain was on each sides of the window, letting the bright morning sun stray in.

*Kris surely did that.* she grumpily thought.

She turned to her back, checking for Kris and then realized that he was on the shower.

He was actually fine last night. He didn’t ask a thing about the kiss with her and… ugh.

She went in the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

“Yul, are you coming with us?” Kris asked from behind.

She first dried the corners of with a clean towel before answering him. “Sure.”

He nodded. “I’ll let you. But don’t ever try running off with them.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “As if that’s possible. You’re crazy, Wu Yi Fan.”

---

“So I guess, this is end.” Suho said with a sincere smile. “Though I hope it is not.”

She patted his shoulders. “Silly, Junmyeon. Of course it isn’t.”

“Yeah, it is not. Because you have duizhang’s and Yuri’s wedding to attend to,” Luhan cheerfully said.

Tao and Lay gave him a high five. Chanyeol laughed then Baekhyun, who was beside him (as usual) said: “All of us will be going! Cheers to that!”

“We will still be seeing each other soon because we are family, right?” she encouraged.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “You are.” He gave her a smile then he turned to face Kris. He looked up at him and offered a hand which Kris took without hesitation.

“I’m not telling you I’m sorry but rather thank you,” Suho began.

Kris abruptly chuckled in return. “You’re welcome, then.”

“Thank you for giving me the best lesson in my life.”

“I’m happy, Suho.”

“Of course you are.”

“I hope you will be happy, too.”

“I’m happy.”

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. “You know what I mean.”

Exo-M and Exo-K and even Yuri stared at the two leaders like they were talking in some alien language.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter