Duizhang Oppa

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yuri seems to be very blooming these days… don’t you think so, Hunie?” Luhan blurted out of the blue.

“Yeah, yeah, I agree,” Chanyeol nodded as he fixed his wristwatch.

Kris stepped in the terrace and the guys turned to him. “My mom called and she said that we should be ready by three o’clock tomorrow. Your clothes will be delivered tonight.” A couple of days ago, they were visited by a team of designers and got measured up for their suits. Yuri’s mom and Kris’s were there too, and they pretty well supervised things over the top. Well, they’d definitely surpass the universe once they’ll be planning for the wedding.

Xiumin glanced at his watch and hopped off towards Kris. “YiFan, all of us are leaving to shop. We need to you know… shop for stuffs and everything.”

“And Kris… we won’t be back early tonight,” Suho smiled. “I think we’re all going to spend the night, enjoying… is it okay with you—unless you want to come along?”

“No, okay, that’s fine. I can handle those deliveries,” Kris smiled a little.

“Okay,” the boys started moving. Xiumin patted Kris shoulder as he passed by him, and so did Suho, Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol and the rest of EXO.

It was Kai who went the last. “Hyung,” he said, now side to side by Kris. “Only two people left inside the house, huh? Be sure to lock the doors so you’ll be safe.”

Kris was about to open his mouth to talk, but Kai was already chuckling to himself as he shook his head in thought of something. Kris heaved a sigh.

Aish, really… that Jongin.

“Oh, hi, Yuri,” Kai greeted in a happy voice.

“I heard you guys are going out.”

“You heard right.”

“Have fun,” Yuri cheered.

“You too,”

---

 “You’re not going with them?” I asked reluctantly.

“You want me to?” Kris asked. “Hmm, that might be a bad idea. They’re going to shop for their gifts intended for our engagement party,” he let out a throaty laugh.

I walked to where he was, his hands resting above the rails of the balcony. Below, the soft purr of their luxurious cars could be heard. Lay’s car came out first, then Xiumin’s, followed by Luhan, Tao’s and then lastly, Chen’s car.

“I want to get out of the house, too.” I pouted.

“Come here,” Kris took me by the wrist. “Let’s have a date, yes? You like that?”

I jumped in a frolic way. “Great! Oppa~ You’re the best!” I cooed.

“You’re mocking me,” Kris accused.

“What? With the oppa thing? Haha, I wasn’t,” I scoffed laughably. “Come on, let’s date already, duizhang oppa!”

 “Let’s just have a walk around the corner and have some ice cream,” Kris said when we were already at the front door. I saw he was wearing his nice home clothes but I was wearing something way too underdressed for a walk on a nearby park.

“Okay,” I agreed, showing him an eye-smile. “I’ll just change. Give me a minute,” I rushed to leave a sloppy kiss on his cheeks and ran to our room. “Aigoo, aigoo,” I kept uttering under my breath as I pulled my baby pink hoodie out of the wardrobe and slipped on a denim short pants that hugged my thighs just perfectly. I reached out to the top shelf of the closet.

I knew I put my Keds right there. I reached up higher and my hand searched the top. Just a little bit more and then I finally had the grip on the sneaker’s box. Got it! Before I could regain my balance, my feet slipped off the little ledge I was stepping on. I was about to fall and thought about the pain I will soon experience, however, strong familiar arms caught me, engulfing his arms around my waist.

My feet were off the ground. And crap, his emitting body heat was . How could he?

“You’re such a clumsy—careless girl,” I heard him mutter behind me. I tried to reach the floor using my foot but to no avail. I needed just a few centimeter less before finally be able to step on the floor. “Gosh, Kris oppa, put me down.”

“Later,” there was a mischievous hint in his voice and the next thing that happened was about my body being partially thrown and laid on the bed by a smirking Kris. “Let me dress you,” he offered when he saw the pink hoodie jacket that I was currently holding.

I took two deep breaths. “Out,” I growled.

Kris laughed. “Scary.”

I glared at the smiling him. How could he be so asdfghjkl handsome? (omgee, fangirling author)

 “Hurry up Yuri love, we’ll be chasing after time. The dress and our suits will be here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter