Fiasco

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol, Kai, D.O. and Suho carried the bags of groceries. They were greeted by Kris, Lay and Tao. The house was full of voices once again as it was quite still a few moments ago. Exo-K and Exo-M interacted with each other while Yuri dashed to Kris and buried her face on his shirt.

“What was about that plan?” she asked.

Kris chuckled and cupped her cheek. “You’re tired, right? I’ll announce it to everyone right after dinner. There’s still time. You should take a rest,” he told her.

She grinned. “Okay, then. Let me have my rest at my favorite resting place…” she said and hugged him, resting her face on the comfort of his masculine chest.

Kris chuckled softly and his body trembled gently. He kissed her head and put his arms around her gently swaying her body from side to side.

Suho sulk in one place, not wanting to witness more from the heartbreaking scene and looked away. *I’m really in love with her. If not, then how come I feel this unbearable pain within me?*

Sehun, Luhan, Chen, D.O. and Kai were now having their eyes focused on the huge television screen. Xiumin and Tao were feeding each other while Baekhyun and Chanyeol where playing with their food, cracking up.

Lay’s mood became livelier when he saw Yuri with Kris. He even poked Suho’s cheeks. “Hey, you have to smile Suho ge,” he said as carefully as he could.

Suho gave him a small smile. “Of course.”

***

Dinner was perfect. There was laughter and the food D.O. and Yuri prepared were delicious.

Chanyeol chuckled. “So I heard that Yuri drank Sehun’s bubble tea.”

Kris didn’t seemed to mind.

“On the same straw,” Luhan nodded.

Kris froze a little but then he felt funny and he couldn’t hid a small smile coming from the corner of his lips. Yuri smiled, too.

“It’s not a big issue. I was thirsty,” she said.

 

“No one could break Kris’s hyung cool.” Chanyeol commented. “He’s too mature to get threatened with that.”

“It’s not like Yuri will think of having a kiss with Sehun-ah…” Luhan said, his mouth still half filled with wantons.

Sehun hit Luhan’s shoulder jokingly. Most of them laughed. Except for Suho who just smiled then went on eating his dumplings.

“So I had an idea…” Kris began.

Lay kid of pouted. “You’re spilling it right now?”

Kris nodded at Lay, then looked at Yuri.

“What is it?” This time, it was Suho who asked. He had been anxious about Kris ‘plan’ and he wanted to know about it right away. To see if he’ll like it or not.

“Yuri and I will be going somewhere overseas.”

There was an actual silence…

***

“Wu Fan, what did you just do right there?”

Kris looked at the wide-eyed beauty glaring cutely at him. Glaring cutely? How is that even possible? He took a deep breath, that’s possible because he’s talking about his beloved girl.

Yuri had grabbed him by the wrist and led him away from the group. He let her and she cornered him to the wall. She looked up at him since he was really tall, and was glaring at him like he just did an awful crime.

So, she doesn’t want to get away from Suho, does she? Kris shrugged at the thought.

“What? The idea was bad? C’mon Yul, don’t tell me that you haven’t saw this coming. We already talked about this, right?”

Yuri sighed. “You’re right,” she looked back at him. “But I definitely didn’t saw this one coming, Kris.”

“We have to go.”

“But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter