Sketch

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Sunday morning, and the girls hang out on the wide lawn. Tiffany took a lot of pictures, particularly on the fountain. The house was always loud and vigorous, day and night.

“Yuri…? I’m just curious,”

“Ne?” Yuri absentmindedly answered Taeyeon. She was thinking about their appointment to the wedding organizer. Her parents will arrive tomorrow and planned on staying with her. Taeyeon sipped her orange juice before continuing.

“How was Kris in bed?”

The younger choked on her spit and looked at the other girl with wide eyes. Taeyeon laughed. “Kidding. I meant nothing. I just…”

Just what?

“I just couldn’t get it out of my mind. A kiddo like him…” she trailed off. “Hey,” she snapped, “you’re red. You okay?”

“I’m f-fine,” Yuri croaked, though she hoped she didn’t.

“Taengoo, stop terrorizing the soon to be bride,” Tiffany evaded, choosing to sit on the table. “Yuri, my dress shall be pink,” she added dreamily. “And so is everything on your wedding. Pink, pink, pink.”

“Sure… but I’m thinking about champagne pink for the whole motif. Not really that pink is it okay?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, good choice, Yuri,” Taeyeon seconded. A change of plan to her designs, she said to herself.

Tiffany murmured. “It’s your wedding, Yuri. I’m just saying about my dress.”

Tiffany wandered again and went inside the house. Yuri plunged the last scoop of yoghurt into and smiled content

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter