Party all Night

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was a good thing. Kris ge asked you and you rejected and accepted his proposal both at the same day.” Tao said. He was wearing a panda bonnet and had a slice of pizza on his right hand. “You said yes at 11 pm,” he added after he took a bit of his pizza.

“Pretty cool,” Chen seconded. He was chewing on his gummy bears. Kris was beside me. This is like a little ‘engagement’ party celebration. Whatever you call it.

There were a bunch of helium balloons on the side, which Luhan and Tao bought some fifteen minutes ago. We ordered four boxes of family size pizzas and some fizzy drinks. Marshmallows, titbits and lots of chips were scattered on our round table.

“There are a lot of junk foods in here,” Xiumin said. “Should we have moon cakes?”

“Oh, I’ve got a box in my car,” Lay said in his ‘I-remember-it’ voice. He was looking down as if he was thinking of something.

“Are you sure it’s in there?” Chen asked, sniggering.

Lay didn’t mind him. “I’ll go get them.” He hopped off his chair. Kris stood up on his seat.

“I’ll go accompany Lay,” he said.

I nodded my head. Once they were gone, Luhan scooted over and sat beside me.

“I got you a headband,” he whispered. Tao, Chen and Xiumin were quietly watching us. Luhan pulled the Mickey Mouse headband and placed it on me. His moves were gentle and careful as he placed the band on my head.

“How did you know—” I bit my tongue. It must have been a coincidence that he got me my favourite Disney character.

“Suho told me,” he said proudly. “He wished to extend his warmest regards.”

I bit my lip and nodded. “Thanks,” I muttered then turned to everyone. “Hey, do I look pretty?” I asked jokingly.

“Always,” Tao said. Chen and Xiumin gave me approving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter