Chapter 6

MISSter mystery [hiatus]

 

“That person is very annoying. How could she say such things? Do I make myself that obvious? I mean do you know that I secretly have this huge thing for Father Siwon?” Hyoyeon asked her roommate, co-teacher and very close friend, Sunny while they were having snacks at the teacher’s lounge.

 

“Well, you understand how I just know stuff right? So I will tell you that I’ve discovered this secret of yours a long, long time ago. Nobody told me, I just noticed how you talk to the man. You sometimes just give it away. But if people weren’t to look closely, they wouldn’t know. Maybe Yoon-hee just seen something and guessed it right away. ” Sunny explained.

 

“And now I’m supposed to treat her nicely. How can I do that?! That girl is annoying as hell and I don’t plan to be close with her anytime soon. She acts like we’re the best of friends and keeps on meddling with my business. Aaaish... I seriously have to do something to get her out of this school.” Hyoyeon exclaimed. Little did she know that Junho was about to enter the lounge and overheard everything that she said, particularly the part where she’ll do anything to make Junho leave school.

 

‘How evil can she be? I’m so shocked! Have I been that annoying for her to think of me that way?’Junho thought to himself. He walked quietly outside and sat at the bench in the garden. “What am I to do now? If she’s willing to do anything, she’ll probably try to find out my secret and I can’t let that happen. I still haven’t found Ji-eun yet. I have to keep her safe.” He said to himself. He was so worried and felt lost and he just stared at the sky and talked to his father. “Dad, I know you’ll help me.” He sort of prayed. Then when he looked down, his vision was covered by flowers. He felt weird and then he tried to push the flowers aside and saw a funny looking guy staring at him.

 

“Flowers for the beautiful lady. I’m Jo Kwon, by the way. I’m the school gardener. Call me by my full name. I’d love that. You’re new here, right?” The guy said.

 

“Yeah. I’m new here. My name is Lee Junho. What are the flowers for?” Junho introduced himself.

 

“Huh?! How could your name be Junho?  That’s a guy’s name. You’re not a dude. You’re the most beautiful woman my eyes had ever seen.” The blushing guy answered with a bit of shock.

 

Junho mentally slapped himself. He should stop introducing himself that way. He seems to have made it a habit and if he doesn’t stop now, he’ll be found out soon. He should be very careful.

 

“Oh! You silly! I’m just kidding...” He slapped Kwon’s arms which made the guy blushed so hard again before Junho continued with “... My name is really Yoon-hee. It’s nice meeting you. ” Junho smiled trying to make Kwon forget what he just said.

 

“I saw you thinking very hard. It’s as if you were about to cry. Did anyone give you a hard time? If you have any problems, you can always come to me and we can talk about it.” Kwon said and he put his arms around Junho.

 

Junho wanted to laugh so hard. ‘Is this guy hitting on me? Do I look that pretty as a woman?’ He thought to himself. And then he smiled at Kwon, who felt too comfortable and started moving his face towards him. Junho’s eyes widened. He thought it was just a joke but Kwon was really about to kiss him. He pushed Kwon away and said, “I’m sorry. I have to leave.” And he ran off some place far away from his ‘attacker’.

 

Kwon just stared at him as he was running away from him. “Wow. What a cool woman! She’s even playing hard to get. I like her more. I think I’m in love!” And he went back to work while humming love songs. Junho just found himself a new suitor.

 

 Junho was running so hard at one direction and looking at his back to see if Kwon is following him. He bumped into someone and they fell together. Junho found himself on top of another teacher. The least person he wanted to see at this moment, Teacher Hyoyeon.  He wanted to hate her but looking at those eyes and those lips, he wanted to lean in and kiss those lips very hard. He slightly moved in closer but...

 

“Aaaahh!!! What are you doing?! You’re not even looking at where you are going. Get off of me!” Hyoyeon screamed. Junho stayed on top of her, staring very hard and thinking about being tempted to kiss this beautiful monster in disguise. He couldn’t believe he even thought about sharing his precious lips to the cursing lips of this woman.

 

“Get off of me! As in right now! Aaaahh!!!” She screamed again. Junho thought his ear drums were about to fall off. He immediately got up and offered to help Hyoyeon stand but she pushed his hands away and stood up on her own.

 

“You’re seriously creepy. Are you deaf? I screamed at you so many times and you didn’t even get up. Why are you even running? It’s not like someone will be chasing you here.” She said.

 

“I’m sorry. I was running because the erted gardener of this school is hitting on me. I’m really sorry.” He wanted to say something bad to her again but if he does that, she might only hate him more and his secret might be revealed.

 

“Save your sorry for someone else who wants to hear it and who will accept it. Because right now, I don’t want to have anything to do with you. You’re so irritating." Hyoyeon said before walking away from him.

 

Junho got annoyed as well. He wanted to punch something but he tried to control himself. He doesn’t want any more drama than what he is experiencing right now and being close to this woman is surely full of drama. Good thing he’s just an hour away from his first day as a school teacher. He wanted to go home so bad but stayed for another hour wandering around the school.

 

The bell rang signalling it was time to go home. From the 4th floor of one of the two buildings where he was staying at, he looked down and saw the school quadrangle filled with about 200 students. Trying to find his sister among hundreds of students in this school is like looking for a needle in a haystack. He didn’t even have much clue as to who she was. And having all these encounters with Hyoyeon, which was adding to the things that he must prioritize at the moment, is clearly not helping. He went home with a slightly bad mood and with two things etched in his mind, finding his sister Ji-eun as fast as he could and staying away from the beautiful monster-in-disguise Teacher Hyoyeon. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another idol cameo huh?! hope you find this interesting. enjoy!!! :D