Chapter 33

MISSter mystery [hiatus]

 

An hour has passed and they finally arrived at the place where Taeyeon was staying. Wooyoung wanted so badly to go talk to his girlfriend immediately but fear that he might get rejected set in, so he let Suzy go to Taeyeon’s room, leaving Yoseob and himself on the hotel lobby.

 

“I know I don’t have anything to do with this and Suzy’s just too nosy meddling into your business, but I can assure you that everything’s gonna be fine, I guess...” Yoseob said shyly since the two of them aren’t really the best of friends, especially after they almost immobilized him because of making Suzy cry.

 

“Thanks, dude.” Wooyoung said. “And by the way, sorry again for what we have done to you. What I’m trying to say is that, after all I did to physically hurt you, you’re here with Suzy helping me deal with this.”

 

“Everything for my baby girl.” He smiled. “But seriously dude, difficult times like this happen. I almost quit on wooing Suzy ‘cause she gave me a wrong number and then I couldn’t contact her and then other problems ensued but in the end, my decision of pushing through even if it meant that I might not get her if she rejects me, paid off. We’re happy together now, as you can see.” Yoseob said as an advice.

 

“Thanks man. I was about to sneak out earlier but after seeing you and Suzy in the car, I missed Taeyeon and I made up my mind on getting her back. Losing her is not an option now.” Wooyoung said with determination.

 

“That’s nice to hear.” Yoseob finally said before the two fell in an awkward silence.

----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Suzy was knocking on Taeyeon’s hotel room for the past 15 minutes and no one’s answering. She was about to go down and ask the receptionist in the lobby when she heard someone crying inside. So she continued knocking as she called her name.

 

“Tae! This is Suzy.” She said. “I know you’re mind’s in a bit of mess right now but I came here to clear everything up. I hope you give me a chance to help you.” Suzy heard a click and the door then opened, revealing a gloomy girl with tear streaks all over her face.

 

“Do you know where Wooyoung is? I have to find him! I don’t care anymore. I don’t want to listen to anyone’s lies anymore. I just want to tell him that I believe what he said to me earlier. After we talked, I ran after him but he was already gone. I need Wooyoung. Help me Suzy, please.” Taeyeon said, pleading.

 

Wow. My work here just got a tad bit easier. I don’t even have to talk anymore. I just need to bring Wooyoung here as soon as possible and he’s just downstairs! Great!’ Suzy thought. She then hugged the crying girl and tried to calm her down, although she didn’t want to do anything else, she tried her best to explain to Taeyeon that the girl was really Junho and that Wooyoung is just helping him find his sister. Nothing more, nothing less. This calmed Taeyeon down and became a signal that Suzy can now ask her bestfriend to come up in the room. So she started texting Yoseob.

 

Moments later, Wooyoung was knocking in the room. Suzy opened the door for him as she went out of the room. Wooyoung mouthed a “Thank you!” before closing the door. He then turned to the bed and his heart broke upon seeing the crying girl on the bed. He slowly approached her and made her sit on his lap as he hugged her very tight.

 

“I’m very sorry babe! I didn’t and I never wanted to hurt you. Please stop crying. I won’t be able to take it.” He pleaded. But the girl continued crying. And he couldn’t do anything but just bear with the pain and continue hugging her to make her feel that she’s not alone and that he’s just there and he won’t leave her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and Wooyoung woke up to see Taeyeon by his side. It still pains him to remember how she cried until she fell asleep and all of that is because of him. He still couldn’t forgive himself for that but he also vowed to himself that he will never make her suffer again, plus he has to make it up to her this time. He tried to get up as stealthily as he can and called room service to order some breakfast. While waiting for the food, he looked at his phone and saw a text from Junho that reads,

 

“Buddy. I’m sorry for everything. All I can do is hope that everything’s fine by now but I’m really very sorry for causing you such pain. It’s all because of me that you guys have been suffering for the longest time. You’re not supposed to be involved in my family problems and if you won’t be able to forgive me, it’s fine. I’m just happy to have met wonderful people like you, Suzy and Aunt in my life. Thanks a lot. :(( ”

 

Wooyoung felt bad for his friend. He probably has said some hurtful stuff due to his anger yesterday but he surely didn’t mean any of it. It was his pleasure to be helping his dear friend and almost brother Junho in finding his sister and dealing with his family things right now. With that thought, he replied to Junho with, “Bud, I’m sorry if I’ve said some bad things. Everything’s fine now and I hope we could talk about it soon. I apologize as well for making you feel bad. To make it up to you, let’s have dinner Monday after class at our house, Mom would love to see you again.”

 

He was smiling brightly and felt as if a huge load was taken off his chest. The doorbell suddenly rang and he went to the door and got the breakfast. After fixing it on the table, he woke his pretty angel up...

 

“Babe, wake up.” He said sweetly as he kissed her on the cheek.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and wrinkled her nose as she thought she’s having a dream and Wooyoung was waking her up. So the guy asked, “What’s with that face, babe? Are you not happy that I’m here?” She got up and pinched and slapped Wooyoung’s face until the other winced in pain. “Babe, are you trying to injure me?” Wooyoung said trying to suppress his laugh. “So you’re real and I am not dreaming?” She said weakly. To which Wooyoung replied with, “If I am not real, will I be able to do this?” before kissing her on the forehead, “And do this?” then kissing her nose, “And this...” before kissing both her cheeks, “Especially this...” kissing her on the lips for a longer amount of time. After he breaks away from the kiss he managed to say, “Oh God, I miss that!” Then cupping her face and saying, “I miss you. I miss you so much that I thought I was gonna get crazy. And when you came back and I just made you cry, I didn’t know what to do last night but seeing you suffer like that made me suffer twice, thrice and even a hundred more times than you. Forgive me and I promise to make you happy forever.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and said, “Don’t you think we’re getting too dramatic in the morning?” And looked him straight in the eyes, “Yes, I forgive you. We’ll be happy forever and I promise to never doubt you again. Ever! Now let’s eat. The sweet smell of those pancakes is starting to kill me.” She smiled sweetly before getting off the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung and Taeyeon are okay now. Yay! And I have a little something for the WooTae fans on the next chapter. Thanks for patiently waiting guys! And please leave your comments below. Thanks a lot! J