Chapter 22

MISSter mystery [hiatus]

"Wow. So you girls are from the hurdles team? That sounds great. I mean it’s like one of the hardest sports I have ever tried when I was still at school.” Wooyoung said as he was trying to get the machine that will apply electricity to Jiyeon’s foot to lessen the pain.

 

“Yes, Sir. It really is tough. But the school has a great sports program and now we have a great physical therapist to be helping us with injuries.” Jiyeon said, trying hard not to blush as she complimented Wooyoung.

 

“Stop saying that. You all should never get injured so that I would have less things to do.” Wooyoung said before he laughed with Jiyeon. “But kidding aside, this is my job but I hate seeing you guys suffering from injuries. So you should all be careful.” He said seriously.

 

To which Jiyeon replied with, “Yes, sir.”

 

“Yah! You’re just like IU here. You keep making me feel old. My age isn’t really that far from yours. And since you seem to be close to my savior IU here, I’ll let you call me Woo.” He said smiling looking back and forth between IU and Jiyeon.

 

IU was still frozen from her seat beside Jiyeon. She wasn’t able to say anything amidst the lively conversation between the two. It’s as if she wasn’t able to catch Woo’s attention all over again and she wanted to have that attention. It’s just that she can’t speak whenever she’s near him. She can’t even stare at him long enough without even blushing. Plus she’s wondering what she would tell Jiyeon about being close with Woo. She’s going crazy by the minute. But the next turn of events shocked her, she didn’t know that her friend Jiyeon was bold enough to ask the next question she asked.

 

“So, Woo. Not just me but every girl in the school is currently wondering whether you have a girl friend or not.” Jiyeon asked.

 

IU’s face turned pale. ‘Will he really reveal that he and Miss Yoon-hee are together? Well I can still remember their reactions towards nurse Seohyun when they figured out that she was with Doctor Chansung.’ As she thought this to herself, she saw Wooyoung smiled and cleared his throat before answering Jiyeon’s question. “You’re so bold to be asking that type of question. It may be personal but I should be proud of her, right? So, yes. I have a girlfriend.”

Jiyeon became a bit sad but continued asking. “Really? Well, I guess I’m happy for you. Would you mind if I ask who she is?” IU, upon hearing this, wanted to cover Jiyeon’s mouth. She’s just asking way too much personal questions to Woo. ‘This kid is crazy. She never stops asking him questions. Should I cover now? Aaaaish. This is so embarrassing. Or was it because I don’t want to hear anymore about his love life? Not that I’m not happy about him and Miss Yoon-hee being together. But there’s this pain in my chest whenever I try to think of them together.’ These thoughts were cleared when she felt Jiyeon nudge her a bit hard. “What?” She asked with a slightly mad tone.

 

“Whoa! What’s wrong with you?” Jiyeon asked. “Oh! I’m sorry. I was just  shocked. Sorry for the tone.” IU replied quickly before Jiyeon continued. “So I was asking Mr. Woo who he was seeing and he was asking you if you think he should reveal it to me. He should totally say it, right?”

 

“Well, I really feel that I have no say in this. I think, it should be Woo who should decide whether he will reveal his girlfriend or not. But I can say that she’s a very pretty and nice lady. Right, mister?” She said and she actually was shocked about the length of the stuff she said in front of him. But she really meant what she said because Yoon-hee really was very nice to her so she was not to be shy about it.

 

“There you go again calling me mister. But anyway, thank you for the nice words. I’ll make sure she knows how you feel towards her. She actually told me you’re a nice kid as well...” He said to IU. And then he turned to Jiyeon, and said, “...No one wants secrets right? So I’ll reveal it to you. My girl friend is the newest teacher in this school. Lee Yoon-hee. She’s been a friend of mine since childhood. She’s also a very nice person. Please be good to her.”

 

“You followed her here? Maybe you decided to work here to be close to her? That’s so sweet of you, Woo. I admire guys like that. And I have to say Miss Yoon-hee is very lucky to have you..” Jiyeon said.

 

“Yeah, I guess. Let’s chat again some other time and you get some rest. I’ll search for the crutches so you won’t have to put too much pressure on your foot when you go home.” Woo said before leaving the two girls.

 

After Wooyoung left, IU was expecting Jiyeon to talk to her but apparently, she had other things in mind. She took out the phone from her pocket and started texting. IU thought immediately that she probably texted the other girls about Teacher Yoon-hee. So she immediately excused herself and tried to look for her as soon as she can.

 

She was running through the school grounds when she noticed Yoon-hee near the garden of flowers. So she approached her and said that they should talk. They sat at the near bench and started their conversation.

 

“Why do you look panicked?” Junho asked.

 

“Well, Miss Yoon-hee, I don’t know if you’re aware of this but mister Woo was the new, hot and handsome PT in this school as everybody says...” She said before taking a forceful breath.

 

Junho wanted to laugh at what the girl said, the ‘hot and handsome new PT’ pertaining to his buddy. He’d about this. “So what does that have to do with me?” He asked.

 

“I hear that the other girls are fantasizing real hard about him and I just remember when Dr. Chansung and Ms. Seohyun first came here.” She said again and breathed hard after.

 

“Yes. They’re a couple, right? I actually met them when I first came here. What are you trying to say actually?” Junho asked, now getting even more perplexed with the situation.

 

“Well, the thing is when that doctor first came here, the girls really liked him and almost everyone had  a crush on him. Then they found out that he was a couple with Miss Seohyun and everyone was shocked, some got mad, some cried and the others even went to an extent and begged Miss Seohyun to leave doctor Chan.” IU explained lengthily.

 

“So?” Junho was still clueless about this. He doesn’t get why IU was getting panicky about this. There’s nothing to worry about with his friend being crushed on.

 

“Wow, you’re thick!! You still don’t get me. What I’m trying to say is that some girls may overreact and make things hard for you since you are Woo’s girlfriend. So, you have to be ready for them and just be strong.” IU said.

 

“Well, aside from you, Hyoyeon and Kwon, no one in this school knows our relationship so why bother?” Junho said coolly.

 

“Oh! I haven’t told you yet. One of my co-athletes met an accident earlier and was rushed to the PT clinic. She had the guts to ask Woo if he’s in a relationship and he proudly said he was with you. I’m guessing the whole school knows by now.” IU explained.

 

“Really?” That was all Junho can say but deep in his mind he thought, ‘I’m gonna kill you Wooyoung! Just don’t let me see you or you will die a bloody death!’ He cursed in his mind and IU started to tap his arms.

 

“Miss Yoon-hee, are you okay?” IU said.

 

“Don’t worry about me, they can’t do anything that bad to me. I can take care of myself. As of now, I think I have to talk to Woo about it. Thanks. See you around.” Junho said as he stood up heading towards the PT clinic.

 

He then figured that IU was actually right. Many girls know about it judging by the stares he’s been getting. Some are smiling, some looked angry and really, some looked as if they were about to cry. He just greeted everyone with a smile on his face. He’s really gonna kill Wooyoung if he sees him. Finally, he arrived at the PT clinic.

 

“Hey, what brought you here?” Wooyoung asked him.

 

“Oh! Hi Jiyeon! What happened to your foot? I hope you’re okay.” Junho said to her sweetly. She smiled before looking away. Junho then turned to Wooyoung. “Can we talk outside?”

 

Wooyoung followed him outside. “What’s wrong buddy?” He said.

 

“Buddy! IU came running to me a few minutes ago saying that you’re a hot and handsome new PT in school.” Junho said.

 

“Oh really?” Wooyoung got a bit shy and rubbed the back of his head.

 

“Dude, don’t get all cutesy on me. What I’m trying to say here is that you’ve brought us in a huge trouble.” Junho said.

 

“Now, I don’t get what you mean.” Wooyoung replied with a clueless expression.

 

“As you’ve seen I tried to ask Jiyeon how her foot was and she faked a smile before turning her head away from me. So, what I’m trying to say is that everyone here has a crush on you and based from what IU said, I’d probably get a lot of threats and crying girls in my way ‘cause you revealed that the two of us are together.” Junho explained.

 

“Whoa! I didn’t knew that would happen. Don’t worry, okay? We’ll think of ways to solve this. As of now, get yourself together. You’re one dude against a  bunch of girls, you’d be fine.” Wooyoung said, trying to calm him down.

 

“Well, I guess you’re right. But we have to settle this soon, okay? I have a class and I have to go. But I haven’t greeted you properly yet. So congrats on being accepted here, buddy.” He said as he hugged his buddy. Little did they know that most of the girls from the hurdles team are about to visit Jiyeon in the clinic. Almost all the girls see that the two are hugging each other. Two girls started crying and howling like mad, an act which made the buddies realize that they weren’t alone. They immediately broke the hug and separated ways as Junho went out of the hallway and Wooyoung re-entered the clinic.

 

As Junho was walking, he saw some girls crying and looking mad at him. He ignored them but as he was about to go up the stairs, two girls stood in front of her, he was about to say something when the girls suddenly kneel in front of him. One just cried while holding his leg while the other talked while crying, “Teacher Yoon-hee, please leave Mister Wooyoung the PT alone. We’re begging you! We don’t want to see him with another woman! Please do this for your poor students. We beg you!!!!” The girl said and continued crying..

 

Junho just stood there and thought to himself, ‘This is gonna be a long day!

 

And he was actually right, class after class came and he wasn’t able to teach many students ‘cause most of them were all absent, and those classes with students in it, the girls are either crying or gossiping so no one really took time to listen to him. He just gave seat works for the girls and ignored all the weird stuff he’s hearing from them.

 

Night time came and after all the chaos he encountered earlier that day, it’s nice to think about the sight of his bed. And maybe the sight of Hyoyeon sleeping on the opposite bed. He was so exhausted as he entered their room and wanted to freshen up as soon as possible. He immediately went to the bathroom and opened the door. What happened next put him in so much shock. He heard a loud scream and he was standing there, holding the door knob and staring at a beautiful face in the most beautiful body he has ever seen. He stood there looking at her before she shouted real hard, “GEEEEEEEEETTT OUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!” He closed the door immediately and ran outside of the dormitory because he needed huge amounts of fresh air. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I don't know if you'll find this crappy or what but this is the chapter I promised to make after my exams... And the issue of writer's block is currently subsiding so the only problem I have now is the time to write and post my chapters. thanks for your never ending support guys and please comment on any suggestion you may have for this story or stuff that you'd love to read about my characters. thanks a lot! ENJOY!!!!