Chapter 29

MISSter mystery [hiatus]

 

Junho was happily walking with Wooyoung, with the latter’s arm on his shoulder. It has been their little “show” since they became known as a couple in the school. He would walk with his buddy to the gates acting as if he’s sending his so-called “baby” off. The students always commented on how sweet they seem to be and tell them they look cute together. He thought this day was as normal as any other day, but it wasn’t. As they were reaching their destination, he saw Hyoyeon talking with another pretty lady. He mentioned it to Wooyoung and when his buddy looked at his roommate’s direction, he pulled his arm over his shoulders and ran towards the girl. As confused as he was, Junho managed to walk closely behind his buddy. The next events occurred quickly, with Junho just remembering hearing the name Taeyeon as well as the hard slap she gave Wooyoung. The girl ran and Wooyoung was still rooted in his spot, staring at the floor. When Junho figured out what exactly happened, he picked up the food on the floor and ran outside, dragging his buddy with him.

 

He didn’t even know which direction Taeyeon went but he ran to where his feet brought him. And there she was, weeping on the side of the road. He didn’t want her to see him in his woman form, because it may just cause more conflict, so he stopped a few meters away from her. Wooyoung fell with the abrupt stop. He helped him stand up, held him by the shoulder and shrugged him so hard, bringing the guy back to his senses.

 

“Go!” Junho said before Wooyoung ran to Taeyeon’s direction.

--------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon just wanted a cab and get to the hotel to pack her bags and go straight back to the States. Coming back to Korea was a big mistake. Her mind was filled with thoughts of how Wooyoung cheated on her. She saw him. He was happy with the teacher. Maybe her friends were right when they said to her that the long distance relationship with Wooyoung wouldn’t work. She had faith that they could make it work but she was wrong. She was running for a while when her feet suddenly collapsed. She just sat at the side of the road, hands on her knees and she was weeping like mad, not even giving a damn if people were staring.

 

Moments later, she saw someone standing in front of her, helping her up. Upon seeing who the person was, she let herself away from him.

 

“Babe, let me explain.” Wooyoung said while staring at her intently.

 

Taeyeon started walking. She doesn’t want to talk to him. The pain just gets worse as she hears his voice. But she once again heard him say, “Babe...” She stopped in her tracks and looked at him before saying, “Don’t call me that again. And I don’t need your explanation. I’ve already seen everything with my own eyes. There’s no need to hear anymore lies from you.”

 

“You have to listen to me. It’s not what you think it is.” He said once again.

 

She saw him starting to tear up. She ignored him. To her, he doesn’t exist anymore. She continued walking and silently praying for a taxi to pass by. She couldn’t help but ask him, with her back facing him as she walked ahead, “What I don’t get is how you could do this to me. I trusted you Wooyoung!! I knew we could make the long distance thing work out. But you’re just like any other guy, the moment someone shows interest in you, you’ll be like a dog following her around...”

 

“Tae, it was Junho. I was helping him, remember?” Wooyoung said “I didn’t and I couldn’t cheat on you. Please believe me.”

 

“And now you’re dragging your friends into this. Come on Wooyoung! You dare cheat on me but you couldn’t even give me one sensible explanation as to why you did it.” Taeyeon mockingly said.

 

“But Tae, I am not lying and I didn’t cheat on you. We can even call Suzy and mother so that you can hear the truth from them.” He begged.

 

“Call them for what? So that they could help you lie to my face? Let’s just stop this bull and forget that we ever knew each other. I hope our paths will never cross again.” She said after she was able to call a taxi and get on it.

 

Wooyoung was heartbroken. He couldn’t believe Taeyeon didn’t listen to him. He remained standing in his spot with tears falling from his eyes. Junho was standing not far from where Taeyeon left his buddy. He saw everything, and though he didn’t hear what they were saying, from what it looks like, Taeyeon didn’t believe anything that Wooyoung said. Once again, his buddy was standing on his spot, crying. Junho fished out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

 

“I need your help.” Junho desperately said to the person on the other line.

 

Moments later, the two are now riding a taxi and are going to Taeyeon’s location.

 

“We’re going home, right? I want to rest. Maybe this day is just a dream. If I sleep, I’d wake up tomorrow and Tae and I are still together.” Wooyoung calmly said but tears are welling up on his eyes again.

 

“Buddy, don’t say that! We’re going to Taeyeon and make her listen to your explanation. She’s clearly misunderstanding everything. We can’t let her go like that. You can’t let her go like that.” Junho said.

 

“What’s wrong with you?! Didn’t you hear what she said? It’s over. She asked me to forget that we even knew each other, that we even loved each other. How do you expect me to talk to her after that?” Wooyoung said, now agitated.

 

Junho did not respond. He doesn’t have any idea on how to pacify Wooyoung at the moment. All he could do was be there for him. Guilt was starting to eat him up because he knew this whole thing stemmed from his problems. Seeing his friend so affected while he can’t do anything to help just gives him a horrible feeling. Even when Suzy told him that he shouldn’t feel bad about it, he just can’t help but feel that way. He called her to ask help from Yoseob in finding which hotel Taeyeon was staying. Well, that’s probably the least he could do. He was thinking to himself when the person beside him spoke again.

 

“You know what? This is all your fault! If not for your stupid pretend idea, Taeyeon wouldn’t get mad at me. I just wish you’d get lost.” Wooyoung calmly said.

 

Junho felt as if his buddy slashed his chest right then and there. It was a whole different thing when he just thinks about being guilty and when Wooyoung says it to his face. He managed to not say anything until they arrived at the hotel. He pushed Wooyoung out of the cab after he gave him Taeyeon’s room number. ‘This is all I could do for you buddy! Get your girl back!’ Junho thought as he asked the driver to bring him back to the school. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys! I updated once again. Hahaha. I plan to do this on a regular basis. And I hope I can succeed. Thanks to the new subscribers, btw! I hope you like the story. this chapter's kinda dramatic but i think the next two would be even more dramatic than this. Please continue supporting the story! thanks a lot guys!