Chapter 23

I lied... I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, I’ll see you later at the mall.” Karam said before shutting off his cell phone.

"What time are you meeting with Seungho?" Changmin asked, looking over at his brother.

"Um, about ten thirty. And hyung will have lunch with him." Karam replied. Karam looked at the table clock on the bedside table. It showed nine o'clock. "Hyung should be getting ready now." He sat up and kissed his brother on his cheek.

"Mmm... okay hyung. I have promised Kyu to go to his friend’s house with him for a birthday party. He'll come and fetch me later. I might be home late. So, I'll see you tonight. Don’t wait for me." Changmin said, smiling at his brother.

Karam got up out of bed and went straight to his room. Fifteen minutes later he went downstairs, grabbed his keys to his car and gets in it and speeds away to the mall. He arrived at the mall 20 minutes later. Karam walked leisurely in the mall as he was actually arrived earlier than he expected. Suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist. He turned to the person.

“Baby, what are you doing here? I thought you’re going out with Kyu?”

“Hyung, I’ll tell you later. For now come with me.” Changmin said dragging him to the emergency exits. Changmin pushed the heavy glass door and pulled his brother with him.

"Baby! Hyung is meeting Seungho. He might already be here now!" Karam said as he tried to leave his grip.

"Hyung." Changmin commented as he breathed into Karam's neck. Karam froze. He stopped moving and felt his cheeks burn.

"Baby, not here." He chocked.

"Shh.." Changmin said as he kissed the side of his ear. Karam shuttered. Changmin still had a hold of his hands, which kept him from doing anything.

"Baby..." he moaned out as he kissed his neck. He worked his way up and down, planting soft kisses. "Stop now."

"One more minute, hyung."

"Baby," Karam spoke, but Changmin gave him no reply. "We're… need to stop this now."

"We just got here," Changmin answered.

"I know, but..." Karam was interrupted by Changmin's finger to his lips.

"I can't kiss you, hyung, if you keep talking."

"I know, but I… I um…" Karam stalled by looking away again, though that only gave him a few seconds due to another gentle touch of his fingers on his chin. His brother's lips came closer to his.

Seungho was walking fast to the place where he promised to meet up with Karam when from a far he saw Changmin was dragging his brother to follow him.

Seungho was now curious to what the two were talking about, so slowly he walked towards the emergency door, hands in his pockets and bored expression written on his face. He looked into the glass door, his eyes went wide.

'Why… Why… Why he's doing like this to me?'

Changmin left not long after. Karam waited for another 20 minutes yet Seungho still hadn't arrived. He took out his cell and saw a message from Seungho.

'Sorry, I couldn't make it. I‘lI see you tomorrow.'

Karam immediately dialed Seungho's number. But he only got the voicemail. He tried again a couple of times but he still got the same answer. The voicemail.

Karam wondered alone at the mall thinking about Seungho. He had his lunch before he decided to go home. At home, Karam keep dialing to Seungho’s number. “Pick up, Seungho, why don’t you pick up?” Karam didn’t understand. Seungho was never gone missing without letting him know.

Seungho didn't want to talk to him, let alone tell him his reasons. As Karam listened to his voicemail on his cell phone, he began to wonder if Seungho was in trouble. Karam left a few messages for Seungho to call him back. He sure didn't sound slightly enraged as he left his messages in Seungho’s voicemail. He knew he was a professional at sounding a certain way even if he was feeling the opposite.

Karam waited for Seungho to return his call but there's none until he fell asleep on the couch. He was alone in the house. Changmin already told him that he will be coming home late. He opened his eyes when he felt a hand was pushing his bangs from his face.

"Hyung, I'm home. Why did you sleep on the couch? I've told you not to wait for me. Let me carry you upstairs." Changmin said, he gently scooped his brother in his arms and walked slowly up the stairs. Karam coiling into him tightly.

'Hyung was waiting Seungho to call.'  Karam answered in his head.

Changmin managed to open the door with one hand and as fast and gently as he could with his brother in his arms, he walked into his room and laid him down in the bed. "Just sleep, hyung. I need to take a shower first."

The sunlight pouring in woke him, and he stretched lazily. His brother was still sleeping next to him, arms still s protectively around his waist. Running a hand across his face, Seungho's face appeared on his mind. He looked on the bedside table and his phone was there. His brother must have put it there for him. He checked on his phone for a message from Seungho. None.

'Tell me what I did wrong, Seungho. How the heck am I supposed to know why you want to avoid me?'

He sighed, glancing at the clock. 7:15 a.m. After managing to get out of bed without waking his brother and placing a kiss on his cheek, Karam return to his room and had a shower. He walked back into his brother's my room finding him sat awake.

"I’m hungry." Changmin's groaned as Karam jumped on him.

"Alright. Hyung'll make pancakes." Karam said tapping his nose, and placing a kiss on his  irresistible lips.

"I love you, hyung."  he grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter