Chapter 20

I lied... I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Karam closed the door and after make sure he locked it well, he slowly walked to the stairs. He walked up a few steps and peeked around the corner. He looked further up the stairs and saw his brother standing at the top of the stairs, looking down at him. Karam walked up to him and Changmin held out his hand to Karam. Karam took it with his smile on his lips.

"Hi..." Karam whispered with his beautiful smile.

"Hi, hyung. I can't wait for school to finish. School was bored to death today." Changmin said mournfully, not moving from where he stood.

"Me too. I'm dying to get home. To be with you." Karam confessed, feeling extremely awkward at actually voicing his not-so-secret desire. "Well, hyung is here now." He moved nearer and stood silently in front of his brother, with his brother's hands still in his. He had no conscious thought, just a rush of senses. He had no idea how long they stood like that. It could have been centuries and he wouldn't have cared anyway.

When they released hands, Changmin stepped back to lean against the wall. The two of them looked at each other awkwardly for a moment. Karam felt goosebumps spread across his skin like wildfire. Karam moved forward and stood in front of him. Changmin reached out slowly, placing his hand on Karam's arm. Karam swallowed at looked up at him.

Changmin pulled him into a hug. "Missed you," he mumbled against his lips and Karam hummed blissfully.

"Not as much as I missed you." Karam assured him, throwing his arms around his neck.

Changmin smiled and pecked him quickly on the lips. "Not possible." Another peck, just because he could. "I should've done this sooner, but hyung knew the truth now that nothing will stop me again."

"You better not." Karam replied.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight. As our first date. Real date. Real love." Changmin suggested with a gleaming smile, eyes sparkling.

Karam actually blushed slightly at the look in Changmin's eyes. Just as Karam was about to answer his phone vibrated in his pants pocket. He fished out the phone and check the caller ID, 'Seungho'  and his heart stopped. Karam's brain went in circles. Changmin obviously felt Karam stiffened, because he looked at at him in a confused way, eyebrows furrowed. Karam forced himself to breathe and realise that he should answer the call.

"Seungho." Karam said looking at his brother. "Hyung need to take this call." Karam picked up the call and walked to his room.

Changmin sighed. He let out a frustrated grunt as he walked into his room and sank down onto his bed. 'Damn Seungho.'  He rubbed a hand over his face and wondered just what in the hell he was going to do. He knew that Karam still love him but he wasn't really sure what it was that he could do. He smiled slightly as he thought about his brother but then he frowned. He wished that he had done so many things differently but he hadn't. However he was finally getting the chance to right wrongs that shouldn't have been done but he could only hope and pray that it wasn't too late.

Karam walked into Changmin's room few minutes later. "Baby, so sorry. Hyung cannot go out for dinner with baby. Seungho is coming to fetch hyung in half an hour."

"It's okay, hyung. I can just order for food delivery. We can go dinner in some other night." Changmin released an exasperated sigh. His face looked sullen, defeated even. He’s lost his spark, his…Changmin-ness. His lower lip was caught between his teeth, eyes downcast, posture upset. He’s just…not himself. He lay down on his bed.

Karam moved across the room and he could see the frustration clearly on his brother's face. He understood where it was coming.  He lay beside his brother propped up on one elbow. His fingers playing with Changmin's bangs. "Baby, don't show that kind of face to hyung. Baby clearly know that things are not the same anymore. Seungho is hyung's boyfriend now."

"Whatever," he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "But, hyung, you love me too, right?"

"Yes, of course baby. Hyung love you. Always."

Changmin smiled. He leaned forward and captured the pink lips in a soft and gentle kiss. He pulled Karam to rest on his chest. Karam closed his eyes feeling his brother's steady heartbeat.

"I swear, I'll never let you go again, hyung. No matter what, I will not let you go." Karam heard him said, to which he suddenly opened his eyes. His heart rapidly stammered in his chest. He just thought he would never hear that. Changmin had seemed so very distant in the past few weeks. It almost felt like he had put Karam into the… war zone. But everything had change since last night.

Still locked in his embrace, Karam peered up into his eyes, his expression stunned. "Do you… do you really meant that, baby?" he hesitantly asked, seeking sincerity in those orbs of his, as if expecting them to flicker from fact to fib upon his asking.

"Yes, hyung. I meant that. I was so stupid for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter