1 RAINBOW

Send Me A Rainbow

 

 

I remember that spring, when I met her for the first time in my second year of high school. Then 18, I wasn’t rushing into having a relationship with anyone. However, amidst a group of students, I noticed a girl with honey brown hair, quietly walking alongside her friends as they laughed and joked. She flashed a shy smile in my direction when she noticed me staring at her, before turning her head away quickly, causing my heart to flutter. With just a smile, she captured my heart.

 

I remember that spring, she pulled her hair into a messy bun and dashed out of her apartment block, her face glistening with cheer as she crashed her body onto mine, giving me a big hug. With an ever youthful smile, she leaned onto my arm, telling me about her morning, while I grinned at her liveliness and just listened silently.

 

I remember that spring, she crept into my room with the help of my brother. She pushed the fringe out of my sleeping face, planting a soft kiss on my forehead, while I pretended to still be deep in sleep. That familiar strawberry scent tinted my room as I opened my eyes, the morning tray stinging it. Rolling about in bed like a baby, I absorbed each and every sound of her bubbly giggles.

 

I remember that spring, she emerged from under the ocean, water sparkling off her body as she looked at me with such vibrance and energy. She burnt with enthusiasm as she pulled me into the waters with her.

 

I remember that spring, her face covered in an array of food coloring and flour as she presented to me the cake she baked herself for my birthday. Her eyes shone with eagerness and anticipation as I tasted the cake. It wasn’t fantastic, but I looked at her, genuinely happy, and told her it was, without a doubt, the best cake I ever tasted.

 

I remember that spring, I waited for her outside her college as she ran straight into my arms. I patted her head lightly as I congratulated her on her graduation. Confidence overflowed from her as I watched as she cheered with jubilance. After years of effort, she finally managedarrow-10x10.png to graduate with a reasonably good grade.

 

I remember that spring, I took her by the hand and led her to the park. I got down on one knee and coolly presented her with a ring, our names engraved in it, asking her to stay by my side … forever. And with tears in her eyes, she immediately gave me her hand to take. At that moment, it was like as though I literally felt flowers blooming within me as I looked into her eyes, unable to contain the joy I was feeling.

 

I remember that spring, she strolled down the aisle in her cream colored gown, her hand hooked onto mine, a blissful smile evident on her flawless face. She tightened her grip around my arm as we sayed our vows, promising to be with each other… through sickness and health.

 

I remember that spring, three years into our marriage. I wrapped my arm around her waist and felt the side of her bulging abdomen of which was the “home” our littlest angel. My two year old son in my arm, we joked about how I would have to sharearrow-10x10.png her with another person once our daughter was born.

 

I remember that spring, she played with my fingers as we talked about our futurearrow-10x10.png together, her lips cracked into a comforting smile when she promised we will always be together. Her hand in mine, we strolled the entire street, just the two of us without the children, the cool wind pressing on our faces.

 

Just like that, we spent 10 springs together. I would do anything to walk with her hand in hand through another 100 more springs. But how many more springs, exactly, do we have together in the futurearrow-10x10.png…? 

 

quotes,life,pain,and,happiness,rainbow,t

Creditsarrow-10x10.png: Google

 

 

 

Hey! This is YooGeum here with the first chapter ^^ Hope you like it. 

We are really grateful to those who subscribed and read :) 

Special thanks to CrystalRainbowDanieeacraziiazian123soni-roselove4musicArieMayCuteyDuckey21KarraArianaIamJoey for subscribing to this new story of ours :) We hope you had enjoyed it :)

Do comment and subscribe please :) Thank you! 

 Creditsarrow-10x10.png to my danjjak CrystalRainbow for the lovely poster. WHO WOULD WE BE WITHOUT YOU ?!?! Hehe 

Love, YooGeum <3