The date goes up…and down…

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

I waited outsie the resturant…because I was too excited…I had been able to meet up 20minutes earlier than we agreed.

 

‘I can’t believe he actually asked me on a date’ I couldn’t help but smile so happy that people looked a bit weird at me.

 

“I didn’t know you were this eager?” a voice said beside me, and I turned my head around.

“Kyuhyun?”

He smirked a bit.

“What do you mean eager?” I said, and acted that I wasn’t.

“Emm….since you are here 20min too early”

“You are here too” I tried, but then he laughed a bit “I was actually going to fix a table…since I forgot it, and you know this resturant is quiete popular”

“Oh…” I said awkward and looked down.

“But since you are so excited…why don’t we just go and fix it together?”

I blushed “….Ok”

 

We went in without so much talk…I guess none of us knew what to say.

“Hi, I wanted to fix a table for two” Kyuhyun said

“Sure” the woman smiled “You are lucky, there is one that is free right now”

Then we followed the woman to the table, and she gave us menus, then she left us alone.

I had my eye on Kyuhyun as he looked at the menu.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked, and then he noticed that I looked at him…but he avoided eye contact. I sighed inside me, and looked at the menu.

“Number 34 sound good”

“Then we take that, what do you wanna drink?”

“As long as it’s not alcohol it is fine” I chuckled, and though about how he tried to make out with me. Kyuhyun chuckled a bit himself “I don’t think it is easy to order alcohol here for ungeraged anyway”

The silent went up and down before the waitress came and took our order.

 

I looked down at the table when Kyuhyun suddenly said “You look great”

“Eh…thanks” I blushed and met his eyes in a few seconds before looking away and then back again “You look great too”

“Thanks”

‘What were we going to talk about?’ I though hard, and looked away agin, then a foot hitted mine, and I met Kyuhyun’s eyes who laughed. I smiled and hitted back with my foot.

 

People looked weird at us while we childishly played foot fight under the table like little kids, but I didn’t care; now I had time to think while we joked around.

 

“You said you liked to sing?” I asked when we stopped.

He nodded “Yes, I do”

“Have you ever sung at any concert or something live?”

“Not really, I have never sung in front of somebody…except my family, DOnghae and R…” he became quiet and I could see he got nervous. He swallowed before continue “But our school usually have these school shows at the end of the school year…for the students who are graduating from 4th grade, and then drama groups, dance groups, and whatever the students do…usually perform what they have been practising…”

“Oh…sounds fun, does the school have that kind of groups?”

“Yes, but the people you have met…Donghae, and us is not in any of this groups because we haven’t had interests…But Dongahe have talked to me, that he maybe wanna join the dance group…”

“And you? Maybe you shall join some of them who sing?”

He shrugged his shoulder “I don’t know”

“But can you sing for me?” I asked, and he looked a bit surprised at me “emm…”

“Why? This is the first time I have seen you shy?” I chuckled.

“I guess it is like that when you not usually sing in front of people…my mom and dad have in many years tried to get me to sing in front of the rest fo the family, but I have always said no, and refused.”

“But you have sung in front of Donghae” I said, and though it was best to not mention Ryeowook too “Can you please sing for me too? I wanna hear” I tried my best to sound cute, and it seemed like Kyuhyun blushed a bit.

“Emmm…ehh…sure…but not here”

I smiled “It’s ok…you don’t need to sing here…you can sing another time…when we are alone”

‘ that last sentence sounded wrong’ I though, and Kyuhyun looked at me and smirked.

“Mhm…then why don’t we go to your house after dinner?”

“Ehhh…I don’t feel like being inside right now” I said awkward “I mean…there is such a nice weather outside, why don’t we take a walk or something, or watch a movie?”

“Movie is inside too you know” Kyuhyun chuckled

I looked down and blushed.

“Don’t worry, I was just kidding with you” Kyuhyun laughed poked my cheek “But I can sing for you some other time”

“Ok” I said, but still didn’t dare to look up.

“Look up again, no need to stare at the floor when I am here”

I didn’t notice that he stood up of the chair and walked to my side of the table before I felt his hands on my face, and made me look up…directly at him.

“Don’t tell me the floor is more handsome than me” he smiled.

I blushed hard “N…no…”

A few second we stood there, Kyuhyun with his hands on my face, looking in each other eyes, and all the others guest’s eyes on us.

“Eh…eh…” Kyuhyun suddenly blushed too, and took his hands back…”Emm…”

He sat back at his seat, and I saw him bite his lower lip.

 

It was awkward silence until the waitress came with the food, and we started to eat. We had two glasses each, one with water, and one with soda…My eyes were clued at him everytime he didn’t look back, and I felt him look at me everytime I didn’t look at him. This was sure an awkward situation.

 

I took out my hand to get the salt when I hit Kyuhyun’s glass with water and it all spilled out on the table and on him.

 

“Oh my, I am so sorry” I said, and Kyuhyun looked down on himself, the water had spilled over his waist, and…down there…...the people who were sitting closest to us sighed…they must be annoyed over how we behaved.

“It’s ok” Kyuhyun said, and a waitress came to us.

“I am so sorry” I stood up and bowed to her.

-

A bit later we were on our way to Kyuhyun’s house.

“I am really sorry” I said again, but Kyuhyun just laughed “It is ok; you don’t have to apologize anymore”

Kyuhyun had my jacket around his waist, so no one could see the big mark on his waist and around a certain area.

“Hello” Kyuhyun shouted in the house…”Hm…no one’s home…”

We walked to his room; he gave me my jacket and took out a new pair of clothes.

“What are you doing?” I suddenly shouted, and turned around when he began to open his pants.

Kyuhyun laughed “I just wanted to know how you reacted, don’t worry, I am going to the bathroom”

I heard him go out and turned back…then I looked at his bed…and though that I just wanted to try to lay on it…don’t ask me why…I just though it looked nice…and it was nice. I putted my head on his pillow, but…

I sat up again…it felt hard, I lifted it up, and a book layed under it…

‘A diary?’ I though, and took it up.

I knew I shouldn’t peek, but I just couldn’t help my curiousity…and if it had been a diary…it would have been a lock on it.

 

The first page it only stood one sentence

 

PRIVATE! DO NOT TOUCH IF YOU ARENT THE OWNER!

 

‘so it is provate’ I htough…but seriously…I just couldn’t help myself…and turned the page around.

 

It was a picture book…with pictures of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun from kids to teenagers.

 

There were a picture of Ryeowook, around 3 years ago, he sat in front of Kyuhyun’s computer and played startcraft, but his eyes told me, that he had no idea what he did...

 

I continued to look at the pictures, there were of course couple pictures too that made me a bit jealous, but suddenly a new text page came:

 

IF YOU ARE A SNEAK PEEKER I AM WARNING YOU TO NOT TURN AROUND THIS PAGE!  IF YOU DO, AND I FIND OUT, YOU ARE SO DONE! SO CLOSE THE BOOK!

 

I swallowed, what can be at the next page?

‘No Sungmin, let it go, Kyuhyun will get mad!’ I told my self, and tried to put the book down…but I just couldn’t...when people write like that, everyone want to turn the page around…and I did it…and regretted it right after.

 

My eyes wided at the pictures that started to came…

 

Ryeowook that just had came out of the showers, in only a towel, and looked surprised at the camera…

Ryeowook looking angry at the camera while trying to cover his body with the sheet.

Ryeowook sleeping in the hotel bed, the sheet only covered his lower body and he was sweat…

 

‘Oh …’ I though ‘Why did you look Sungmin? You had no rights!’ I shouted in my mind, and closed the book fast. The pictures of Ryeowook and sometimes Kyuhyun had became more naughty as more you turned the page…and I don’t think Ryeowook was aware of all the times Kyuhyun had taken pictures of him.

But at least there weren’t any picture of them doing ‘it’, or their man part.

 

‘He must really have loved him…or…he must really love him…since he is sleeping with this under his pillow…but seriouslt you should have a lock on this book Kyuhyun…stupid erted fool’

 

Then I heard foot steps, and fast laid the book under the pillow again as Kyuhyun came in the door…He looked a bit afraid when he saw where I sat.

“Shall we go out again” he said.

I nodded, and smiled like nothing had happened.

 

We took a walk, but Kyuhyun’s mood was a bit down, just like when he was about to mention Ryeowook at the restaurant…I guess he started to think about Ryeowook when he saw me sit at the bed.

 

“Wanna see a movie?” I asked.

He shook his head “Not right now”

“Ok…” awkward silent…

 

Why did I have to sit on the bed when he came?? Couldn’t I have sit at the floor or something…then maybe we would have talked, joked and laughed now…but of coure I had to ruin everything…

And it didn’t get any better…

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped up…and I saw why…

 

Ryeowook and Yesung…you could see them through the window to the ice cream shop. Yesung backhugged Ryeowook, and rested his head on Ryeowook’s shpulders while they waited in the line.

 

“Maybe we…should go the other way” I said carefully, and Kyuhyun nodded “Maybe”

It sounded like he tried to get the mood up, but after a while silent I couldt take it anymore, and I said:

 

“I will never be able to make you forget about Ryeowook…”