Accepted??

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I smiled as I waited at Yesung’s room. He had asked me to wait for him there because he wanted to talk to me about something when neither his parents nor Eunhyuk was home.

‘Wonder what he want’ I though and couldn’t help but smiling.

 

Since the day I had kissed him, he had been a bit weird, and to my disappointment he almost acted like it never happened…it really made me doubt that he had any feelings for me, and I started to think he just had played with me when he flirted and suddenly kissed me that one time.

 

Suddenly the door went up and there he stood.

“Hi Wookie”

“Hi” I said happy. “You wanted to talk to me?”

He nodded “Yes, but I am not sure how to say it”

 “Oh, it can’t be that hard?”  I asked confused

“Ok….emmm…..I…love you”

I wided my eyes, I had hoped for it, but it still surprised me.

“You do?”

He nodded again “You have been on my mind since the day you came here”

My mind went blank…

“But I wondered how do you feel about me?”

“Emmm…” ‘Why couldn’t I just say it right out like he did?’

“I…I’m…I…I love you too…” I said and looked down.

“I almost hoped you would refuse me”

I looked up again “What?”

“Now that I know that you like me back the hard part is getting worse”

“Im sorry I don’t understand”

He sighed “My parents are against gay. That is why Eunhyuk haven’t told about Donghae”

“But Eunhyuk isn’t so careful about it. Your parents can fast find out”

Yesung laughed a bit “That’s because Eunhyuk have never been the angel child. He has always been the one who broke the rules”

“So you’r the angel kid” I laughed a bit and he nodded “kinda”

I sighed “So we can’t be together?”

He though a bit “I don’t know”

“Then why did you ask me how I felt about you?” I asked, and I felt my tears come.

“Because if you not felt anything for me I didn’t need to find a way we could be together, but since you like me back I am willing to ask my parents and make them accept it”

My eyes wided at him “Really? I though you said you wanted me to refuse you?”

“I don’t know why I said that, but I will make my parents accept it if you wanna be my boyfriend”

I must have been blushed hard when I nodded.

He nodded “Then I am gonna talk to them when they come home. I wanna be with you”

Now my tears started to fall.

“Why are you crying?”

I didn’t answer but I just hugged him tight. He pushed me a bit away and went for my lips instead, and for the first time we were making out, and damn it felt good! Although the taste of my tears got mixed with it.

-

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat in the living room and waited and it didn’t take long before I heard the butler open the door for them. I stood up and went to them “Hi”

“Hello” mom said

“Can I talk to you for a second?” and looked at both mom and dad.

“Sure, shall we og in the living room?” dad said

I nodded, but noticed Eunhyuk on his way to his room.

“You might wanna join” I said and he looked confused at me, but followed us.

Mom,dad and Eunhyuk sat down in the couch and I stood in front of them

“What is it?” mom asked

“Emmm…I dont know how I shall say it, but if we imagen I or Eunhyuk did something you were against, would you be angry at us?”

 Mom and dad looked confused at me, but Eunhyuk just like me waited for an answer.

“Of course we would be angry if you did something bad we were against” mom said confused.

“But would you be angry at us for life, or maybe refuse to have us as your sons?”

Mom looked even more confused at the new question, so dad answered “We would never refuse that you two were our sons, and being angry at your son for lifetime is pretty har I think”

“Why do you ask so weird questions?” mom asked.

I took a deep breathe “Do you remember the time you told us that you though gays were weird?”

They nodded and I continued “Let’s just say I turned gay, what would happen?”

They looked a bit speechless at me before mom said “It’s true we think gays are weird, but if one of our sons turned gay we would respect and accept that, or?” she looked at dad.

“Sure” he said.

“So it is safe now to say that I slept with a guy while I was drunk?” Eunhyuk suddenly said before covering his mouth.

I just sighed, and Mom and dad looked at him “You what?”

“ehehehehe…” Eunhyuk started

“Did you have with Leeteuk?” mom asked shocked

“No, Leeteuk has nothing to do with that day” Eunhyuk said frustrated.

“The who was it?” dad stared at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk sighed “…Donghae from my class”

Mom looked like she didn’t wanna believe it “He…he who you have been hanging out with lately?”

Eunhyuk nodded, and mom eyes went wider “I though you only had getten yourself a new friend…” then she went angry “And let me guess, you weren’t, then you suddenly slept with him while being drunk and now you are a couple?”

Eunhyuk kept quiet, and mom continued “And I guess you haven’t used protection either?”

“Why? It’s not like im going to get pregnant!” Eunhyuk said stupidly.

“We are going to talk later, you aren’t checked for disease, only Yesung is, and I wanna know what really happened that night you became drunk…”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed, and dad said to him “Listen to you mom, you don’t go and sleep with someone before almost knowing them, it’s mostly hores who does that”

“So I am a hore!” Eunhyuk suddenly shouted and stood up, but mom cutted off fast “No you aren’t, we take that later”

Eunhyuk sat back down.

“So is it any confessions you need to tell?” mom looked at me.

“Emmm…I just got a boyfriend, today actually” I said calm.

“Who?” mom and dad looked calm at me.

I though a bit if it was so clever to say it, but sighed and answered “Ryeowook”

“Ryeowook?” they both were a bit shocked.

I nodded and said “I know he works for us, but please say that it is ok”

“Su…sure. He hope you two uses protection unless Ryeowook also is checked?”

I laughed a bit “I said that we got together today, and even if I have known him a long while now, I am still not someone who goes too fast”

Dad looked at Eunhyuk “You should learn from your brother”

“Oh trust me, not always” He just smiled angry back, but I was happy he kept quiet about that scene with Kyuhyun and all that…

“It is ok that you’re with him Yesung” mom said to me and I smiled “Thanks, so you don’t think we are weird?”

“Your little brother have always been weird, but away from that it is ok” dad said
“EY!” Eunhyuk shouted and everyone laughed.
“We don’t hate you, and we’ll never hate you two for that reason…” mom smiled to us.

I smiled back “So can I go up to Ryeowook’s room and tell him that he don’t need to be afraid to face you?”

Mom nodded and of course Eunhyuk had to come with a comment “Please remember that all the butlers and houskeepers are living at that floor, they wouldn’t appreciate too much noise”

I looked at him “Look who’s talking…its not that it have been quiet from your room all the time”

And with that I left them, mom and dad looking at Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk looking red as a tomato after me.

 

“Well that went fine” I though  happy to myself and went to Ryeowook’s room where he sat on the bad.

“Hello Wookie” I said and he looked fast at me “How did it go?”

I just laughed “Calm down it went fine, you’re accepted” and then I hugged him and kissed him lightly on the lips “And I think you are more accepted than Donghae right now”

He looked confused “Didn’t Eunhyuk get accepted?”

“oh he is accepted, but his big mouth made himself in trouble”

Ryeowook laughed.

“Can I ask you a thing?” I said and didn’t look at him

“Hm?”

“Are you checked for disease?”

“What?!” he shouted and when I looked back at him, he blushed really hard.

“Calm down, it’s just that my mom started to talk about…you know what” I laughed and sat down beside him at the bed, and he seemed a bit scared and I said fast “don’t worry, I am not going to do you anything you don’t want”

He just laughed “I know” then he layed his head on my shoulded “But if it happen I can tell you that I am checkted and I don’t have any disease”

I started to kiss him again, first lightly then it became more and more deep and we layed down at the bed and I climbed on top of him while making out.

Ryeowook broke the kiss “But trust me, it wont happened here in your house”

I laughed “I didn’t plan about that either”

I don’t know why none of us were shy when we talked about to each other, I guess that’s because I think its natural, and Ryeowook…easy said…its used to it, but who knows, if we actually end up doing it…maybe talking about it will be something else…