Get along for him?

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

Moving to this town wasn’t that bad I though while I took a walk with Ryeowook.

“Me and some of my friends will be at the club tomorrow” he smiled.

“Oh, who?”

“Emmm…Me, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin and his friend Heechul…And Eunhyuk if he’s not grounded”

“Not Yesung?”

He sighed “I asked the other if I could invite him, and all of them said of course, but when I asked Yesung he had something to do.

I nodded “Ok, but why do you sigh, I guess he have more to do, he can’t follow you around”

“Of course I know” ryeowook said frustrated “But he is just avoiding Kyuhyun, and I know it!”

“How can you know?”

“Because he have already said it one time I asked him to join that he didn’t wanna meet Kyuhyun, and I could see this was the reason now too”

I was about to answer when I suddenly go the weird feeling that someone looked at me came, and I turned around and saw a person hide…It was the same person from yesterday I felt spying on me.

I stopped “Wookie?”

He stopped too “what?”

“Do you know who that is?” I pointed toward the direction the person was.

Ryeowook tried to see “I don’t see anyone”

“He or she is there, and have been following me a lot since yesterday”

“Oh, I see…But I can’t see who it is from here”

“Ok, we juts keep walking”

We turned around and kept walking.

“I fell stalked like I have been done something wrong”

Ryeowook chuckled “I guess we find out soon or later who it is, but I am sure it’s not the police”

I smiled, but sometimes turned my head just a little so I could see behind me without the person noticed, and yes now the person followed us again…

“Turn around” I said to Ryeowook, and he turned fast around, and the person hid again.

“I saw him, it was a guy, but who it was I still don’t know” Ryeowook said.

-

**Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.**

 

I rang the doorbell to the big house, and a butler opened and smiled “Cho Kyuhyun?”

“It’s me, is Yesung home, and is he alone?”

The butler chuckled a bit “Yes, Ryeowook left after dinner to meet his brother”

I smiled, and he continued “Shall I go get him, or shall you just go to his room?”

 

I though a bit, if I asked the butler to get him I could get refused at once…So I said I would go to his room, and soon after I stood outside his door.

 

I knocked on the door.

“Come in” I heard him said, and I opened the door.

Eunhyuk who sat there got a bit shocked, and Yesung seem like he didn’t care, but said “Ryeowook isn’t here”

I sighed “I know he is with his brother. I am here to talk to you”

Now Yesung looked a bit confused, but then he looked at Eunhyuk “Can you go out?”

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders, stood up and walked past me.

“Close the door if you want” Yesung said, and I did it.

 

“What did you want?”

“I wanted to talk to you about Ryeowook”

“Why?”

“Because he is gonna be my friend and you must get over it”

 

Now he looked away, and I got a bit angry “Ryeowook told me that you didn’t wanna join us tomorrow…”

“That’s because I have something to do” he cutted me of.

“Yeah right like what?”

He kept silent, and I smirked “Cant make something up? Ryeowook looked sad when he told us you wouldn’t join, you never wanna join when he is gonna be with friends, especially not when I am there too…”

“He haven’t asked so much, we just got together?”

“Well why do you only say no those time? Are you always busy?”

He became silent again

“Well are you? In that case I can assure you Ryeowook will get tired of you really fast”

I didn’t care what I said, I was angry.

“It’s only been a few days, and he has asked twice” he shouted back and looked angry at me.

“But both time it was because of me…Yes he told me why you wouldn’t join us yesterday, and I though ‘ok he just need some time’, but this time you lied, and Ryeowook know that, he is not stupid”

“You are overreactin”

I calmed down a bit and said normal, but a bit angry voice “When it comes to Ryeowook…Nothing for me is overreacting”

Now I kept silent a bit…but Yesung looked away.

I sighed “Im not suppose to say this, but these few day you two have been together, Ryeowook says he have felt like he needed to choose between his friends and his lover…You may call it overreacting, but he said when he wanted to tell you what he had been doing with us, you looked angry and like you didn’t pay attention”

“He sure tells you a lot” Yesugn said, but now I heard his voice was a bit sad.

“I am still a person he trust the most, and you can’t change that”

Silent again, and just to give an example I had to mention his brother.

“Eunhyuk let Donghae hang out with me, and he even joins sometimes…Donghae let Eunhyuk be with Leeteuk, but there I don’t know anything more…but that started from day 1…They trust each other”

“I trust Ryeowook” he said fast

“But you became really jealous the time when he was going to be with me and the others when you were the one who wouldn’t join…and your jealous now because he is going to the club with us when you were the one who lied and didn’t wanna go”

“Is it bad wanting privacy?”

I shook my head “No…but don’t you think you should get over jealousy? And think that have to start from day 1, so that’s why I talk to you already now…It will be harder later…And I know that because that happen to a old friend of mine”

He sighed “Maybe your right”

“I know”

“But sometimes it feels like he still likes you”

I shook my head and smiled “He is over me, and he loves you…Trust me…like you say, he tells me a lot, and often you are the major topic”

He laughed a bit “Ok. I hope he don’t tell too much”

“He hasn’t told me anything embarrassing” I laughed, but then I sighed and asked “So you wanna join tomorrow? We should get along, and if you hate me so much at least act or try to get along with me for Ryeowook’s sake?”

He nodded “Sure”

“You shouldn’t tell Ryeowook that I talked to you”

“I though you said no more lies?” he chuckled

“Something is better when it’s a secret”

“Sure, who was going to be there?”

“Now that you said yes it will be: You, me, Ryeowook, Donghae, Sungmin, Heechul, and Eunhyuk if he…”

“He will come, mom and dad said yes”

“ok then” I smiled “I guess I will get going now”