Love at first sight

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

The week went fast and Ryeowook is now on the air on his way home.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I looked out the window. I was happy, sad and a bit scared to go back.

Happy that I will see Kyuhyun….and Yesung again, and the others of course. Sad because I had to say good bye to my family, but Hankyung will I see soon again. And Scared of how I will act in front of Kyuhyun and Yesung.

 

I sighed and sat back and leant my head on the chair. Beside me sat a guy who was right now asleep with music in his ears.His phone that must be on airplane mode was pink. Interesting colour for a guy I though, but of course everyone have their own taste. He suddenly woke up and noticing me staring at his phone. “Somethin wrong?” he asked as he turned off the music.

I shook my head “No sorry.” I felt ashamed, but said “I just though your phone was interesting”

He laughed a bit “do you think about the colour?”

I nodded, even more ashamed, but he just laughed a bit more “I know that’s maybe not a colour a guy would chose, but I like it”

“Well its good to be different isn’t it?” I smiled, and now he nodded “I think so too”

“My name is Ryeowook” I said and took out a hand.

“Nice to meet you. I am Sungmin” He said and shook my hand.

 

Sungmin is on his way moving, and have ended up at the same plane as Ryeowook. Some of his stuff will come with the mail, and the rest he have to buy. But he won’t have a house the first few days. He has to live with Heechul until his house is ready.

 

 “Are you moving alone?” I askend

He nodded “Are you living in that town?”

“Yes. I am working as a kitchen helper”

He looked confused “At school?”

I had to laugh “no, at a family’s house.”

“Ok” he laughed a bit “So you don’t go to school”

I shook my head.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

Time flied while I talked to Ryeowook, and it was good to know someone else than Heechul in the town. The plane finally landed and I and Ryeowook waited for our luggage. I got it first and turned to Ryeowook. “See ya later, someone’s here to pick me up, and he hate to wait”

He smiled “Ok, bye”

 

I went to find Heechul and on the way I walked past a tall good looking guy. My feets just stopped a bit and looked back. It looked like he was waiting for someone, but damn he looked so cool and not to mention y. I stood and stared at the guy a bit before he must have felt someone looking at him. He turned toward me and I quick looked away and started to walk again.

‘He looked familiar’ I though. ‘Where is Heechul?’ I though and looked at all the people before I found him.

“Heechul” I smiled and hugged him.

“Finally, you’re here” he smiled and took my luggage.

“I can take it myself” I said and tried to take it, but he shook his head “Nope, you’re the guest. Let’s go.”

I nodded “Sure” I was about to walk, but stopped “Can we wait a bit. I must ask Ryeowook about something.”

“Who is that?” he asked confused.

“A guy I met at the plane, he lives here, but I forgot to ask for his mobile number”

He smiled even bigger “I see getting new friend isn’t that hard”

I shrugged my shoulders “Who knows” then I turned to look after Ryeowook, but my eyes got locked at the tall guy. I couldn’t do anything about it, he looked so damn good.

Then I saw Ryeowook come, and the other guy started to move toward him. They both smiled and hugged each other, tight.

‘Ryeowook knows that guy?’ I wondered and as I watched them and they in the end relased each other, and I suddenly remembered ‘They are those who were in the café holding hands while I was with Heechul’

I pointed at them “The short guy, he is Ryeowook. Shall you just wait here? I just run and ask”

Heechul looked “Sure, I wait here”

I walked toward them and Ryeowook saw me “Sungmin? Are you still here?”

The tall guy looked at me, but I didn’t dare to look at him.

“Well, I forgot to ask for your number” I said and gave him my phone “Can I get it”

“Sure” Ryeowook said and took my phone while give me his phone “Can I have yours then?“

I nodded. When we both were done I was about to leave, but Ryeowook stopped me.

“Wanna hang out tomorrow after dinner?”

“Sure” I smiled

Then he turned to the tall guy “Wanna join?” then he fast turned to me again “If it’s ok for you?”

I hope I didn’t blush, but said “Sure”

Ryeowook smiled and asked the tall guy again “You want?”

“I have already agreed to be with Donghae “ he said and I felt my heart sink a bit.

“All four can hang out, no problem” Ryeowook tried again.

“Ok for me, I can ask Donghae when I come home”

Ryeowoom smiled “then it’s settled. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce you”

 “This is Sungmin, I met him at the plane” Ryeowook said the guy then he turned to me “This is Kyuhyun, He is my friend”

‘Friend?’ I though. ‘It didn’t look like it in the café.’

“Hi” he said and took out a hand.

I felt my heart beat fast as I shook it “Hi”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going on vacation tomorrow, and I dont know when I can update again. Maybe I can update while I am on vacation, but I can't promise anything.

And I am sorry to say that If I wont be able to update while I am gone, it wont be any update before 16-18 of July.

Anyway thanks for all the comments and subscribers :) I really appreciate it :)