The qeen commands

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Taeyeon’s P.O.V.**

 

“Jessica!” I almost shouted when I entered her door.

“Taeyeon, you scared me” she jumped back.

I laughed “You wont guess what happened when I came home!”

She looked interested at me “What happened?”

I sat down beside her on the floor “Well, I came home and the door was open of course since Oppa was home. I was about to shout to him that I was home when I heard some really weird noises”

“What noises?” she asked really interested.

I giggled “Well, I went toward the noise and relalized it was oppa’s voice who moaned”

Her smile went big “Ooooo, I tink I know where this is going, tell more”

 

Before you think I’m weird you should know that I don’t go around telling everyone about my brother’s personal life. Jessica is the only one, we are best friends and like to chat and gossip about everything, then I mean EVERYTHING, and I trust her 100%

 

“But you must promise not to tell this to anyone!” I said specific, and she smiled “You don’t have to say that, you know I never tell anything you tell me to others”

“I know” I smiled and continued “So I started to wonder why he moaned so loud, he don’t have a girlfriend, and it sounden like he was the one being ed and not the girl”

“But for all you know he could have been with a guy” she shrugged her shoulders.

“I am not done yet, but yes you are right. I went toward his room and looked inside.”

“You did what?!” she said confused with a big shocked smile.

I nodded and laughed “I looked inside his room without being noticed”

“oooo what did you see, please tell more!”

“You sound like a ert” I laughed even more.

“Look who is talking, I am not the one peeping at my brother having ”

“Ey! It’s not like I WANTED to see Oppa get ed by a guy!”

Jessica started to laugh so hard she fell down on the floor, and I laughed with her.

It took a little while before we calmed down and she asked “Did you see who Leeteuk was with??”

I nodded “His so called friend Kangin”

“Kangin? He goes to my school, one class over me…Wow, more gays at school”

“is there many gays at your school?” I asked confused

“One guy  who is cleaning there is gay, but he don have any boyfried…Kyuhyun from first grade is gay, I have seen him kiss this short guy a long time ago, but I have no idea who he is...and you know Eunhyuk?”

I nodded “Yes, Eunhyuk is Oppa’s best friend?”

“He is probably with Donghae, they don’t say anything out loud, but it is obvious”

“How do you know all this, and wasn’t Donghae the guy in the class under you who told everyone except you that he was in love with you?”

She nodded “Yup, but he found Eunhyuk, and I am happy for that because he really started to piss my boyfriend off...I know all this because I use my eyes, but he who cleans at school isnt hiding it”

“So you don’t have anything against gays?”

She laughed “Of course not, why should I? Do you have anything against them?”

“No, I love my Oppa, and except him as he are, but damn I am gonna torture him with this” I smirked.

And then we again fell down on the floor laughing.

-

**Leeteuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I woke up next to Kangin. This Thursday was a day off from school for both students and teachers.

“Good morning” Kangin smiled to me

“Good morning” I smiled back.

We just layed and hugged for a little while before we stood up and took a shower, and I felt a bit pain in my .

“You ok?” He laughed a bit to me when we had dressed up, and then hugged we “It wasn’t too hard for your first time”

“I’m fine” I blushed then the door bell rang.

“Im going to open” I said and went to the door.

“Taeyeon? You’re home early?”

She smiled to me “Jessica had something she had to do so I left early”

“Ok, Kangin slept over”

“Oh I know” Taeyeon smiled, and I became confused.

We went inside and Kangin met us “Oh, Hi Taeyeon”

“Hello Kangin” she smiled “I will be at my room playing with the compute if it is something”

Then she walked away.

Rest of the morning we spent by watching different programs at the TV, and in the end Kangin had to leave. When I had closed the door behind him Taeyeon stood behind me.

“Have you two had fun” she said with a big smile

“Emmm…sure…whats with you and all the smiling today?”

“Nothing special…What did you guys do yesterday?”

“Watching TV, chatting…why do you ask?”

“Oppa…I can’t believe you are lying to me” she said and went in the living room and I followed. She sat down at the couch and looked at me “Cause I know what you did yesterday”

“oookei…” I became confused

“You not so quiet…”

I started to get a little idea what she meant, and started to feel a bit emberassed, but I didn’t wanna ask before she said anything.

“Ok?” I said once more

“Is that all you can say?”

“I really don’t know what you are talking about”

She started to chuckle “I came home yesterday to get something I forgot……….And you didn’t lock the housedoor”

I felt my whole face get warm “Please say you didn’t…”

“Didn’t what?” she smirked

“Oh damn…”

She laughed even more “I must say I though first you were the bottom of a girl”

Now my whole face burned in embarrassment, and she laughed even more “you look like a tomato”

“Please…Don’t tell mom and dad ok?” I was able to say.

“If you will join me shopping on Saturday and paying”

‘Well it could have been worse’ I though, but then she added “And you must give me the details on how it was”

“No way!” I shouted

“oh come on Oppa! I am curious!” she pouted “I have only heard rumours on how two guys do it, but I want to knows which one is real!”

“No way!” I shouted again

“Did he prepare you? Did he use lube?”

‘Why did I have to be the guy to have a little sister that is not afraid to ask her brother anything when she knows that will make him embarrassed’

“I am not telling you anything”

“Oppa!” she pouted more and started to pull my arma bit like a little child.

“No Taeyeon”

“Fine, I ask Kangin then” she said

“No you won’t” unlucky I know she is not afraid to ask him.

 “Oh I will. Do you want him to know that his boyfriend little sister saw them?”

“No”

“Then tell me!”

“Fine!” I shut up just as fast as I said it ‘good job Leeteuk, now you’ve done it’

“Great” she smiled and I looked away “So tell me, how was it?”

-

I sat at the café with Eunhyuk that afternoon.

“Arent you forbidden to hang out with me?” I laughed

“I don’t care anymore, they can think whatever they want”

“Ok, So what have you done today?” I asked

“Nothing special, but I think there is something going on between my brother and Ryeowook”

“oh?”

“Its hard to explain”

I nodded “ok, anyway while talking about couples, my sister found out that I am with Kangin yesterday”

“Really? How?”

“She was going to sleep over at Jessica, and Kangin slept over at my house…she came home to get something she forgot and she saw us in the least perfect moment”

“Let me guess…your weren’t just making out?” he chuckled and I shook my head.

“You need to be careful on when you do that” he chuckled even more.

“look who’s talking” I chuckled back

“I was drunk, you weren’t”

I shrugged my shoulder “At least she promised not to tell my mom and dad as long as I came shopping with her at Saturday”

Now he started laughed “Isnt that an easy escape”

I shook my head “That wasn’t all, I had to tell her how it was and answer her questions”

“That must have ben really fun”

“Really fun, and if I know Taeyeon right, and I bet I do. Then this is not the end…”

Eunhyuk started laughed, and some people turned around and looked at us.