YEWOOK (ending)

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 


tumblr_lqqbdixrUk1qcmufko1_500_large.jpg

Thanks to MakeAllyDream for the idea :D
I hope this is good enough for the great idea you gave me ^^

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

I sat happy at my room wondering what to wear. Yesung had asked me out on a date and I was so exciting on what we were going to do.

“What should I wear…” I looked hopeless at the closet.

“For what?” Eunhyuk’s voice suddenly said in my door.

“You can knock?” I jumped backward. “But…I wonder what I should wear for my date with Yesung…”

He thought a bit before he smirked “I think…lesser then better”

I blushed hard and he laughed at my expression “I’m joking, even if Yesung would have loved you to wear as less as possible, you can’t go in public, or skirt…or a bra…”

“Why the hell should I wear a skirt or a bra? I’m a guy if you haven’t noticed…”

“I know, I know, but in the relationship…you are the girl”

“So are you?” I said.

He nod “But don’t underestimate me as the girl…I can take control too…if I want”

“And what does that mean?”

“You don’t need to know, just find something nice, maybe a nice t-shirt with a long V-neck and tight pants?”

I shook my head “emm…no”

“ok, not that tight pant, but not too baggy…but long V-neck?”

“I don’t care if it is a V-neck or not, but I don’t wanna be too showy…”

“Then just find something…or we can go to the store!”

“Why do you wanna help me?”

He shook his head “I don’t help you…I am helping my brother so it don’t look like he was a weird boyfriend”

My look were like this: -.- “Eunhyuk…”

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I just don’t have anything to do”

-

So we went out, and we actually found something nice.

“I must say you look cute, now you’re ready” Eunhyuk smiled when I had tried the clothes on.

I looked in the mirror and I did look cool.

“But don’t you think it will be expensive?”

“I live in a big house with a lot of housekeepers, maids and butlers…I have money…I just send the bill to Yesung later

He started to whisper a bit so I didn’t hear what he said last, but he actually paid for me.

-

Then I met Yesung by the store and he looked at me with big eyes “How cute you look”

I blushed and he kissed my lips lightly “Wanna know where we’re going?”

“Yes” I nod, and he took my hand “Follow me”

We walked a little while before we came to the bus stop.

“We have to take the bus” yesung explained”

I was so excited and I looked a lot out of the window to see where we were going, then suddenly Yesung took his hands in front of my eyes “Don’t watch”

“Sungie” I chuckled, but he refused to let go, and when the bus stopped Yesung showed me the way out without removing his hands…

“Sungie, I’m curious”

“Ok, now you can see” he said happy and took the hands away.

I wide my eyes, we were going to an amusement park.

“Really?” I said happy and hugged Yesung tight, and he chuckled and lifted me up and spin me around before he sat me dowan again and kissed me.

“Let’s go inside” He smiled and took my hand.

“What do you wanna take first?” He asked and I looked around.

“Emm…what about…the teacups?” I smiled.

“You won’t get sick?” He chuckled, and I shook my head.

So we stayed in line, people looked at us since we we’re guys holding hands, but who cares?

I felt like a little kid waiting for the teacups to start when we had sat down.

“You’re not often at amusement parks?” He laughed looking at me.

I smiled “Is it that showable?”

He nod “You smile a lot, and act impatient like a child”

“That’s not my faul, I…WEEEEEEEE” I got cut off by the teacups starting to spin.

 

After getting out we were both dizzy. And my eyes felt like looking everywhere. We laughed and kept on trying different carousels and games. It was so fun, especially since I have only been in an amusement park once. In the end we were going on a roller coaster.

We sat ourselves in it, but then I felt my heart beat fast as I looked on forward…I didn’t want this…no…I started to shiver, but tried to hide it…but then a few tears started to fall when I felt it start to move 1cm.

“STOP IT!” Yesung shouted, and it stopped.

He helped me up and went out.

“Sorry, we’re going out” Yesung said to the man there.

Outside I started to cry a bit and he hugged me “Shhh…it’s ok…were you scared?”

I nod in his chest “So…sorry”

“It’s ok, just calm down…shhh, let’s take something more comfortable like the Ferris-wheel”

He took an arm around my shoulder and we went to the Ferris-Wheel, the kind of you can stand in and sit in. I didn’t dare to look up when we stood in the line, because people looked at me since I sobbed, but when we finnaly got on I dared to look at Yesung “I’m sorry”

He kissed me lightly “It’s ok, you should have told me”

“I didn’t wanna ruin the fun for you”

“You don’t, I want both of us to have a great time, and if you cry, I will feel sad”

I kissed his cheek “I love you”

“And I love you”

Yesung took his arm around my waist as we looked at the view while it started to go upward.

“Beautiful” I smiled.

“Not as beautiful as you” He smiled, and I layd my head at his shoulders and smiled.

Suddenly Yesung moved his hand down to my and lightly. I blushed and chuckled.

Then Yesung started to kiss me and snuck his tongue in my mouth.

“Ahhh” I moaned into the kiss when he suddenly took his hand under my shirt.

He chuckled and started to on my neck.

“Ye…Yesung…not here…”

“But we’ll be in this for at least 20minutes” he still on my neck and had his hand under my shirt.

“mmm…but…aahhh…it’s like a window here…”

“Then let them stare” He smirked and wanted to my pants.

“Ah…Sungie…can’t you wait?”

He shook his head and then I saw it on his pants…he couldn’t wait…

“I can’t let everyone see that” he said, looking innocent.

I sighed, but then again…why not? It would be exciting to try something new. So I kissed him lightly on the lips and placed a hand between his legs and Yesung’s eyes got wide and he gasped for air and I smirked “Fine…let me help you”

-

We got out of the Ferris-Wheel and we both laughed a bit thinking about what we had done…it’s good no one else need to know.

“Shall we go home and I’ll make some food?” I smiled, and his stomach answered for him.

“But…let’s go home and take a quick shower first…

And so we did, home to shower and then we went to the store to get ingredients before we went home again where the only ones home was us and those who works here.

“I’ll go to the kitchen, you can find a movie?” I asked and Yesung kissed me “I’ll find a film, and then I’ll come to the kitchen”

I nod and smiled.

Yesung’s P.O.V.

Hard choice…what to watch? A nice film, a comedian, a scary movie or romantic…so many choices… In the end I closed my eyes and just picked one. Attach on the pin-up boys. Why not? It is a funny movie.

I made everything  ready before I went to the kitchen where Ryeowook was almost done.

“It smells good” I smiled.

“Thanks, what movie did you chose?”

“Is it ok with attack on the pin-up boys?”

“I haven’t seen it, is it good?”

“I think so” I chuckled.

“Then It’s ok”

I helped him to take glass and plates and that stuff in the living room before he took the food.

“Eat up” he chuckled as we sat down and the movie.

The time flew by eating and laughing, but a bit later Ryeowook started to yawn.

“Tired?”

He nod and layed his head on my lap “I’ve had so much fun today”

“Me too” I said and his hair until he suddenly fell asleep.

He’s so cute asleep and I continued to his hair.

“Sungie…I love you”

I looked a bit shocked, was he awake? No…he talked in his sleep

“I love you too, and how much cuter can you get?”

“Don’t leave me”

“I’ll never leave you, I promise” I smiled.

Then he turned in his sleep so he faced me in his sleep “Sungie…mmm…faster…right there”

I blushed hard…“Emm…I think you should wake up…”

But he kept a bit in his sleep, and I felt myself react a bit since he also slept on my lap……I tried to move a bit, but then he woke up and looked up at me “Are you going somewhere?”

I shook my head “Maybe to the bedroom with you…because of you I got a new problem”

He sat up “Why?”

“Had a nice dream?” I smirked, and now he blusher hard, but I hugged him “I love you”

“I…I…I love you too” he stemmed because he was still embarrassed.

----

So that was the endig to Yewook...Hope it was ok ^^
Then the only one left is Hanchul part 2, when I think of something..

And just to say it...in the forward I said it would be sibum too, but I can honsesly said...I forgot...so I will remove that from the forward.