I can help you

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I and Sungmin sat and talked, but I notice he avoided the subject if it involved Kyuhyun, and that made my suspicion more suspicious.

The Kyuhyun came back, with Donghae.

“Hi Donghae” I smiled and stood up.

“Wookie, nice to see you again!” Donghae said and hugged me.

And on purpose I made Donghae sir next to me so Kyuhyun had to sit next to Sungmin.

Just to check if my theory it’s true.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

‘Kyuhyun is sitting next to me?’ my heart beated, and I avoided looking at him. Not just because I was embarrased, but I could feel Ryeowook look at me sometimes as well. Maybe he thinks I am trying to steal Kyuhyun?

“So you’re Sungmin?” Donghae said and I nodded and took out a hand “Nice to meet you”

Donghae smiled “Nice to meet you too”

Then he started to ask me questions:

 

Where I lived

What is my interest?

And all that normal questions, it made me feel relaxed, but suddenly he asked “Do you have a girlfriend?”

I got quiet and shook my head

“What about a boyfriend?”

I looked surprised at him. He is the first one that have asked me that without looking like he was about to puke, but I shook my head.

“Ok” Donghae smiled.

I took the opportunity to ask all three of them. “What about you guys? Have one of you a girlfriend or boyfriend?”

It looked like Kyuhyun and Ryeowook though a bit before they shook their head.

“I have” Smiled Donghae “A boyfriend”

“And you are open with it?” I asked careful.

“For those who want to know yes” he laughed.

“Oh, that’s nice” I smiled

“You don’t have anything against gays?” he then asked, and again I shook my head “Not at all”

-

All four of us went to the club a bit later and sat down by a table there, but right before Donghae sat down he stood up again and went to a guy who stood a bit away form us.

“Hyukki!” He said in a happy cute voice and hugged the guy from behind.

I could see Ryeowook and Kyuhyun laughing a bit and asked “Is he always tthat cheerful?”

“Most of the time” Kyuhyun laughed “And I guess you know who that guy is?”

I nodded, it had to be his boyfriend because I saw Donghae kiss him on the lips before the other guy pushed him a bit away, most likely shy.

“I guess we wont see him more today” kyuhyun laughed “Want something to drink?” he asked both of us.

“I can get it” I smiled

“Ok, can you get new coca cola and don’t spill them” teased Kyuhyun, and I started to blush and went to the checkout.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“What do you think of Sungmin?” I asked Kyuhyun when Sungmin couldn’t hear us.

“He looks a bit nervouse sometimes”

“And you have no idea what the reason maybe can be?” I asked teaseful voice.

He looked at me “A reason?”

I laughed a bit “He wasn’t like that on the plane, it was first when he met you he became like that”

He still looked like he didn’t get it.

“I think he likes you weirdo!” I said in a ‘that was obvious’ voice.

“You think?”

I nodded “I think so”

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin a bit “He looks good, a bit feminine, but that suits him”

Then he looked back at me “But I don’t know him that well”

“Then try to be friends with him and get to know him and see if he is your type, but remember that I am only guessing”

“And you are ok with it?” he looked a bit worried at me.

I looked serious at him “Remeber the promise me made at the phone? We don’t need to mention that if it’s not necessary”

“Sorry” he said ashamed “but I just met him, and I usually dont fall for people just by looking at them”

‘I know’ I though ‘it wasn’t like we became a couple fast, we were friends’

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

I went back to the table and sat down.

“Thanks” they both said.

I looked at Donghae and his boyfriend. Hyukki, if I heard right. Kyuhyun stood up and shouted to Donghae “Donghae! Eunhyuk can join us you know? You don’t need to stand there to make out with him!”

So Hyukkie is not his real name, but I saw him blush a bit, and Donghae laughed and they both came and sat down beside us.

“Hi I am Eunhyuk” Eunhyuk said and held a hand toward me, but stand up could he, because Donghae had an arm around Eunhyuk’s waist like he was afraid that Eunhyuk would either run away or get stolen.

I shook his hand “Sungmin”

Then we talked about normal teenage stuff, but I didn’t say a lot. I looked at Kyuhyun, and though about how close his lips where to mine, and that he layed on top of me. My cheeks started to get warm and I had to look away from him, plus that I felt Ryeowook’s eyes on me again, and suddenly he smiled “Sungmin? Can I talk you about something?”

“Sure” I said confused, but also scared that he had noticed my interest in Kyuhyun and would now yell at me. We both stood up and walked away with the other looking after us.

“Can you answer me 100% honest on one thing?” he asked serious, but he smiled.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Do you like Kyuhyun?”

I became muted and looked down ashamed.

“Do you?” he aksed even happier.

“Weeell” I said

“Its nothing to be ashamed of” he said, and I looked at him “Isnt he your boyfriend?”

I saw he got cut of guard “Emm…no?”

“Oh I just though, I mean I…Never mind, I just didn’t think…”

He laughed a bit “If I was Kyuhyun’s boyfriend would I have been jealous and annoyed a long time ago. I have noticed how you stare at him”

I blushed a bit “Well…He looks good, but I don’t know him”

“That’s called love at first sight, and I know Kyuhyun, he is a nice guy, want me to help you with him?”

I forgot all my worries when Ryeowook said that “Can you?”

“Sure, but remember to tell me at once if you lose interest, and if you hurt him I will get angry, because Kyuhyun is important to me”

I nodded then I looked at Kyuhyun then back to Ryeowook wondering about what he meant by important, then I said without actually thinking “How can anyone lose interest in him.”

It looked like he didn’t hear what I just said, and I wondered if he did that on purpose because he didn’t want to tell me what he felt about Kyuhyun.

“Emm…so you don’t like Kyuhyun? I mean…you also look at him like you…”

He cutted me off fast and smiled “I don’t like Kyuhyun that way so he is all your if you like him and he likes you, I have someone else I like and I am pretty sure he likes me back” then before I could ask anymore he went back to the table and I followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------

I actually got a lot more time to  updae than I though I would get.

I though I would be more busy or not have internet :P

I tried to write a bit longer, I know maybe I should have wrote more, but I couldnt find anymore to write for this chapter...