Cute little problem! (part 3)

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

 

‘Should I talk to Donghae?... maybe not, or I should…’ My though were running wild…what could I do? I didn’t want to hurt Sooyoung, but I loved her brother, and that’s that.

I’ll tell Donghae if it becomes necessary. If Sooyoung doesn’t tell him first.

How could I come between two siblings? I hate it.

I took up my phone and called Leeteuk.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hi, Leeteuk, are you and Taeyeon home?”

“Emmm… yeah? Taeyeon, what do you want with her?”

“She’s a girl, she might be able to help me”

“Oh… Ok, we are home”

“Thanks, I’ll be there soon”

I ran all I could home to Leeteuk and rang the doorbell.

“Come in”, Leeteuk opened.

I panted from the running and I barely nodded as I walked in the door.

Taeyeon came with a glass of water to me when I and Leeteuk sat down in the couch in the living room.

“It must be something really important if you ran the whole way” Taeyeon said.

“Mhm” I mumbled as I drank all the water in one gulp.

“It is Sooyoung, Donghae’s younger sister, she is in love with me and wants too steal me from Donghae” I said fast.

They both just looked at me.

“Donghae has a sister?” Leeteuk asked, and I nodded “14 year old”

Taeyeon started to laugh “Afraid of a 14 year old girl”

I sighed “Yes…maybe…”

Taeyeon still laughed when Leeteuk asked “And what do you think ms.laugh here can help?”

“Taeyeon is a girl, maybe she could talk to her?”

Taeyeon stopped laughing “And what do I get?”

“Emmm…” I started but the she chuckled “I am just kidding, I wanna see this 14 year old girl of evil”

“I don’t know whereshe is right now” I stemmed.

“I only go to Donghae’s house and ask…if she isn’t home, he has her number”

“Thanks Taeyeon” I said and just hugged her.

“This must really be serious” Taeyeon chuckled and went out.

I sighed and layed my head on Leeteuk’s shoulder “I’m afraid”

“Eunhyuk?” he said and I just turned my head, and looked like a child that rested on his shoulder now pouting as I looked at him.

“They, or she is fighting to get you…you are the one who decides the winner”

“But already told her that I was with Donghae, she wouldn’t listen…she will try…”

“But she has to travel home too you know…”

“She can come back”

Leeteuk pushed me a bit away and looked right into my eyes “Eunhyuk! Don’t think negative!”

“Ok…” I sighed

“I bet Taeyeon will be able to help”

I nodded, and I just rested my head on his shoulders while we waited on Taeyeon…Leeteuk didn’t care that I rested on his shoulder, it wasn’t romantic meant either, we are best friends.

-

We heard the door get open and Taeyeon came in.

“You’re right…I am scared of her too, and I am 19!” Taeyeon said frustrated.

I opened my eyes, I had almost fell asleep “What happen?”

“Ehehehehe” she chuckled nervous “She…really like you, and want you…”

“What are you not telling us?” Leeteuk said.

“She…is gonna…challenge Donghae…and the winner gets you”

“Ey!” I said and sat right up, and totallt awake “Isn’t that my decision”

She shrugged her shoulders “And she wanna ask Leeteuk if he can be the judge”

“How does she know who Leeteuk is?” I asked.

“I came to mention you”

“I don’t wanna be the judge” Leeteuk complained.

“just do it” I said.

“But…I gotta do it fair, and I don’t know what the contest is” Leeteuk said.

“What is the contest?”  I asked Taeyeon, but she didn’t know.

I looked at leeteuk “You can’t cheat, that will be discovered, but I can cheat…I can help Donghae to win if he can’t by himself…then when we win…I don’t need to think of Sooyoung to get in out way again!”

They both just looked at me before Leeteuk said something.

“That is maybe stupid enough so it can work…”

I smiled.

-

Just as Taeyeon had said…Sooyoung had challenged Donghae, and I had to come to their house.

Donghae didn’t look happy at all, and Sooyoung smiled big…Leeteuk and Taeyeon was there too, and we all stood in living room.

“So what is the contest…Soo-young!” Donghae asked angry.

“3 rounds, and the one who wins 2 win Eunhyuk” she smiled.

“Ey! I am not actually a prize! I am a human!” I said annoyed, but they didn’t hear me, and Donghae went to Sooyoung, bended a bit down so he faced her “fine, come with the first round”

“first round…5 questions…the one Leeteuk think answers the best on the most of them wins first round”

“But you made the questions? That’s unfair” I said, and she turned to me “No…Taeyeon made them”

I looked at Taeyeon “I thought you said you didn’t know what the contest would be?”

Taeyeon smiled and I felt like something was wrong.

“Taeyeon ask the questions you made” Sooyoung said, and both her and Donghae faced Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed “Fine…first question:  Eunhyuk is very sick, and have to stay in bed, what would you do?”

Donghae answered first “I would dropped school to stay with him, and do everything I could to make him feel better”

‘Naaaw’ I though and smiled.

“Pff, I can do better than that” Sooyoung smiled “I would stay with him, make food for him, cuddle with him, give him medicine so he will get healed fast so we can go out”

Everyone just looked at her.

“I’m sorry DOnghae, but…Sooyoung’s answer said more” Leeteuk said sad.

I walked over to Donghae and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek without anyone seeing it “I think you were cute”

“Next question” Taeyeon said “What does Eunhyuk love?”

“ehhhh” Sooyoung said nervous.

‘I though Donghae told her stuff about me? Maybe not’

“Easy” Donghae said confident “Strawberry, candy…and me!”

“One point to Donghae” Leeteuk said happy.

The question round went through…and Donghae won 4-1 actually.

“Next round! Sooyoung said happy “And now I am gonna win because…the next round is cooking!”

“Cooking?” Donghae said nervous…

She smiled “Yup! Just make something, and Leeteuk decide who the best is”

Donghae nodded and both of them started to work at the kitchen.

Isighed as I saw them, but decided to do my plan, and without getting too noticeable I helped Donghae with what he was doing wrong…I am not the best cook myself, but I have seen Ryeowook at our kitchen”

“Done” both Sooyoung and Donghae said and putted the food in front of Leeteuk who looked happy…He must be hungry.

Leeteuk took a bit of Sooyoung’s food, and smiled “It was good” then he took a bit of Donghae’s and his face went a bit down, but it seemed like he tried to lie “Interesting…good, but interesting…Sorry, Sooyoung wins”

“YAY!” Sooyoung shouted happy.

“Don’t cheer too soon…one round left, and I am going to win even if that Is the last thing I do, because Eunhyuk is mine, and I won’t give him away to anyone…so you can give up now”

She shook her head “I am not giving up on my future husband”

Donghae looked even angrier “Bring it on”

“Fine…last round…who looks best with Eunhyuk”

‘what?’ all our looks at Sooyoung said the same…what?

“This?” Sooyoung walked to me and hugged me “oppa!” she said it with an extremely cute voice, then she stood on her toes and kissed my cheek.

Anger burden in Donghae’s face and he pulled her right away from me to him “Ok…Listen her princess…for the first, this round doesn’t make a sense…for the second…You have no right to have this contest, Eunhyuk can decide himself! And try to ruin that, and I tell mom even if she won’t believe me”

Sooyoung started to laugh “kekekekeke, Oppa! Kekekeke I can’t belive you don’t know me”

We all looked confused except Taeyeon.

“This must mean you really love Eunhyuk” Sooyoung smiled.

“yeah?” Donghae said confused.

“Ok, He’s yours, and he have always been”

“Emmm…ok”

Taeyeon broke the confusion “This was just a game, nothing was for real”

Now everyone looked at Taeyeon and she explained.

“When I went to Donghae, Sooyoung was home, and we went out…and as you told me, I started to talk serious to her, but then she told me…She only wanted to play a game with Donghae, but since he wouldn’t play alone with her, he took Eunhyuk in it”

“And you joined because…?” Leeteuk said.

“I like games” Taeyeon said.

Donghae looked at Sooyoung “Is it true?

Sooyoung smiled “yeah…hope you’re not angry, but I just wanted to play, I’m sorry if I went too far”

Donghae sighed and thought a bit and then he looked at me before looking at her again “I am a bit angry, but I forgive you, if you promise me not to EVER do that again, and please…do something with your attitude.

Sooyoung smiled shy “Fiiine…I can try, and…just to say it…you two look really good together”

Donghae lifted her up and hugged her “That was something nice for a change”

Then he sat her down “But is it something you wanna say to Eunhyuk?”

She sighed and walked to me “Sorry to pretend to like you…and for my bad attitude when we met…”

I looked at Donghae before looking at Sooyoung again “It’s ok…but you shouldn’t pretend to like someone, what if I actually liked you back”

“I’m sorry…I just wanted to play…” Sooyoung said “I’m really sorry”

I sighed “It is ok”

She smiled and hugged me “Thank you”

“Sooo…how long are you gonna stay?” Donghae asked Sooyoung.

“Two more days”

“Then let’s make the two days friendlier?” Donghae asked with a little smile.

“Yes Oppa!” she smiled and took his hand.

I took the other hand “emm…that is my role”

Sooyoung laughed and let go of Donghae “Ok”

I hugged Donghae and then we kissed.

“Naaaaw” Sooyoung said cute…but then when Donghae deepend it she said something else “Ok…now it is just BLÆH!”

Donghae let go off me and all of us laughed, and she stopped it by turning to me “But you’re a cheater…I saw what you did on the kitchen”

---

 

So the vacation from the fanfic is over now ^^

I hope this chapter was ok :)

I just want to ask you for a little question.

Can you please check out this fanfic too? ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/95536

This is my fanfic with Yehyuk/Yewook/Eunhae ^^ ~Such a fake mistake~

 

(Ryeowook is a very unpopular guy in school, his only friend is the popular Kyuhyun. But one day there came seven new students, and one of them is Yesung who catched Ryeowook’s eyes at once, and Ryeowook began to have feelings for him, but there was one problem… he is already with the unusual good looking Eunhyuk, who makes a lot of guys drool.

But Ryeowook is still jealous, and after a while he finds out something is wrong, and he tries to make it right, but then again… nothing is as it seems… And a different problem comes up

In this fanfic there are one big town, and there is two BIG schools one on each side of the town that cooperated with each other, and could send students to each other.)

---

I hope you will give it a chance^^

And thanks a lot for your patient ^^