Still some feelings left

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“I will be going to Kyuhyun” I told Yesung

“Why?” he answered sceptically.

I gave him a kiss on the lips “don’t worry we are going to Donghae’s house and hang out, and this is this new guy Sungmin…he have a crush on Kyuhyun, and I think I wanna help him”

“If that’s the case” he sighed “But come home early, ok? I wanna be with you too”

“Sure” I smiled and gave him one more kiss on the lips “But cant you just join us?”

“I don’t feel like meeting Kyuhyun right now, last time I saw himwas when I told him you left”

 

“So how is it going with yesung?” Kyuhyun asked on the way to Donghae.

“Really good, we are a couple now” I smiled

“That’s great!” he smiled “I hope he treats you well”

I laughed “Yes he does, don’t worry”

“If he does anything to you come and tell me ok?”

“I know” I smiled

 

When we reached Donghae’s house Sungmin had already came.

“Hello” they both said when we opened the door to the room. They sat on the floor and chatted, and again I sat myself so Kyuhyun sat beside Sungmin.

I saw at once that Sungmin avoided looking at Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun noticed and then he looked at me and we laughed silent to each other.

I took the opportunity and said “whats with you Sungmin, you are blushing?”

“No I’m not” he said and looked up, and everyone could see he was red.

“I know I am handsome…So who wouldn’t blush when they sit beside me?” Kyuhyun said confident.

Sungmin kept quiet.

“Dream on Kyuhyun” Donghae laughed “You’re just selfsentered”

“Look whos talking, it wasn’t me being in love with a girl who had a boyfriend you would steal her from because of you handsomeness…I guess its good that you found Eunhyuk before her boyfriend became pissed”

Donghae looked away “That’s the past”

I and Kyuhyun started to laugh, and Sungmin looked confused then suddenly his phone started to ring.

“It’s Heechul” he said and took it “Changed your mind?”

A little brakd then he looked at us and said to Heechul “Is it ok if: Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk join if they want?”

I wondered what he talked about then he asked us “Do you guys want to go to the club at Saturday with me and Heechul?”

“Sure” we all said then Donghae added “I must ask Eunhyuk later…right now he is grounded for some reason”

I laughed inside me and said “Trust me you don’t wanna know the reason right now”

Then Sungmin hung up.

“Do you know why Eunhyuk is grounded?” Donghae asked confused to me, and I nodded “I live in that house”

“I ask Eunhyuk later” Donghae said

I nodded “Do that”

-

A little while we only talked normal, and all that, and I suddenly remembered.

“Kyuhyun, my brother just moved to town”

“Who of them?” He asked back

“Hankyung, he is going to work at the club” I smiled

“He finally got ablte to move out” Kyuhyun laughed “Maybe we will see him at Saturday? That’s tomorrow right?”

Sungmin shook his head “It’s the day after tomorrow”

“oh” Kyuhyun looked embarrassed

“Donghae?” I suddenly said and he looked at me.

“Shall we go to the store and buy some snacks??” I asked

“Cant we all go?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

I looked at Donghae, and it looked like he knew what I meant and said “You two can stay here”

When we went out I noticed the look Kyuhyun gave me, and it said ‘I am not stupid’ But I just smiled to him and left with Donghae.

 

**Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.**

 

‘Brat!’ I though when Ryeowook and Donghae left.

I knew why he left me with Sungmin.

“Emmm…” I tried, but now that we were all alone it was kinda awkward…Mostly because he maybe likes me, and right now he avoided looking at me…

‘Why did Donghae have to live alone? Why couldn’t he have lived with his parents? Then someone would have been here…

 

It was only one thing I could come up with I could ask.

“I saw you met Heechul at the airport…You know him?”

“We have been friends a long time”

It sounded like he didn’t wanted to talk about it so I tried to find something else.

“Emmm…” before I could say anything my phone made a sound.

“A sms” I said, just for saying something.

“Oh, from who?” he answered.

I opened it and it was from Donghae:

 

Hi Kyuuuuuu~! ;P

Just heard from Ryeowook that Sungmin have a good eye to you!

Don’t make a mess out of my room while me are out!!!

Before you comment on that, just know that I’m kidding :P

It’s up to you if you like him or not, but if you like him I will get jealous! Lets make a so I can love you as well! <3

Before you comment on that, just know that I’m kidding again :P NO WAY! I would leave Eunhyuk!

 

I sighed “It was from Donghae”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing much, he only told me he missed me”

He looked confused at me.

“I’m kidding, he asked me what they should buy, any idea?”

He shook his head.

“ok then I answer”

 

Very funny, DORK!

I don’t know this guy so much yet, and you two already want to pair me up with him!

He seems nice, but we will see what happen! For all you know you can be mistaken…Maybe he doesn’t like me at all, maybe he’s just shy!

 

“Have you and Donghae been friends a long time?” he asked

“I guess you can say so”

“What about Ryeowook?”

I felt a bit uncomfortable with that question, but answered.

“I guess you can say that too”

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

I sit here alone with the hottest guy in the world and am not able to speak…lucky…

But he seemed very uncomfortable when I mention Ryeowook...Just like me when he mentioned Heechul…

 

“Emmmm, can I ask you a question?” I asked careful?

“mm, sure?” he looked at me.

“Is it something between you and Ryeowook? I mean you two both react so weird when I metion the other?”

Kyuhyun looked away “Why do you want to know that?”

“Im…just curious…I have already asked Ryeowook”

“And what did he say?”

“That you two are just friends, but that you’re an important person to him”

“Then why don’t you trust him?”

I shrugged my shoulders “I guess I just want to know if you said something else…Maybe because he was afraid to say anything”

Kyuhyun sighed “Is nothing between us ok? He has a boyfriend, but just like he said that I am an important person to him, he is an important person to me…”

“Are you jealous of Ryeowook’s boyfriend for having him?”

Now he became a bit angry and looked at me again “Why do you ask so much?”

I looked down and regretted that setencte that had slipped out of my mouth.

“Its just…You look at him sometimes…with a look…” I became quiet, and became afraid that he understood that I had looked at him a lot.

He sighed again “If you absolutely want to know it I will tell you…Ryeowook is my ex boyfriend”

 

Even if I had already almost had guess that, or though they liked each other, it almost came like a shock.

 

“Then why didn’t…he tell me when I asked him?”  I stemmed a bit

“Because we try to leave it to the past and still be friends…”

“Oh sorry…I understand”

 

And I did…Even if Heechul was my ex, I wanted to be friends with him, but if people had asked about him, I wouldn’t hid that he was my ex.

 

“Sorry for being angry, it’s just…That topic make me annoyed…Because of how we broke up, and it wasn’t actually so long ago” Kyuhyun said in a apologetic voice

 

“It’s ok, so you’re just a bid sad because Ryeowook got over you so fast or?”

 

He shook his head “No, its not like that, you don’t know how it happened, and I don’t wanna talk about that either, but I can tell you that things enden like I wanted…I wanted him to be with the boyfriend he has now…but…”

 

Now he looked a bit sad at me “Can you keep a secret?”

 

I nodded “Sure, you can trust me”

 

He took a deep breathe before he said careful “Thing ended like I wanted, and I was the one who broke up with him……But…sometimes I cant’ get over him…”

 

I felt a little knife in me cut my heart then he continued

 

“But I want to get over him, I really want to, I don’t want us to be together again, but I couldn’t tell anyone…”

 

I forced a little smile “Its ok, its not always easy to get over your ex, and like you said its not long ago, so its normal…I think you will be ok”

 

He smiled back “Thanks” then he suddenly hugged me and I actually wanted to cry a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Will Sungmin be the guy that make Kyuhyun get over Ryeowook??

 

Anyway...Sorry if my updates sometimes take longen time than usual...Because just when I came homeI had a summer job, and...This maybe sound lazy, but this is my first summer job, and I am not used to it...So right now these first days I have been really tired after work...