Kangteuk ^^

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Leeteuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I was walking from the store with Kangin when Heechul suddenly called me.

“Hello?” I answered

“Hi, Teukie…you are being followed”

I stopped fast, and Kangin looked worried at my expression.

“Really?” I said and looked careful around.

“Yes, he is hiding right now, just be careful”

“Ok, Thanks”

“No worries, shall we take him?”

“No, no need too, we can handle it, thanks”

“Ok, bye”

Then we hung up and I started to walk again.

“What was it?” Kangin asked.

“We are being followed” I whispered.

“Not again”

I looked confused at him “Again?”

“He followed me when we were at the club too”

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“I didn’t know for sure that he was following me, I didn’t have any proof”

“If we just could see the stalker, and bust him”

We walked and talked like usual, but whispered sometimes so the stalker wouldn’t hear.

“Wanna go to the café?” I asked.

“Sure” Kangin said and kissed my lips lightly.

So we went to the café and I sat down while Kangin went to get some milkshakes.

“There you are”I whispered to myself as I saw the man come in. I followed the stalker with my eyes. He looked so familiar…It can’t be possible, why is he following me?

“Here honey” Kangin said and sat the milkshakes at the table.

“I know who is following us” I whispered

“Who?”

“It’s my father”

Kangin wided his eyes, and I nodded. So we quietly drank our milkshakes before we went out.

“I wonder why he follows us, after what he did”

Kangin shrugged his shoulders.

I stopped up and turned fast around, but of course he had hid himself.

“Stop hiding you jerk, show yourself”

“Calm down Teukie” Kangin layed a hand on my shoulder.

“No, leave me alone if you can’t accept me”

The man showed himself, and looked at us.

“Why are you stalking us” I asked angry.

“I wanted to see who Kangin was, how he could be so important that you talked back to me”

“Pff…now you have seen him so back off”

“I just want the best for you”

“No you don’t” and with that I took Kangin’s hand and left with dad looking after us.

-

I sobbed a bit in the park “Why does it have to be like this”

“It’s your choice” a voice suddenly said, and dad sat himself beside me.

“Can’t you leave me alone?”

“I’m sorry for what happened back home; I got a bit too angry…”

“I don’t wanna see you again”

Dad sighed “I know, I know”

“Give me money Mr.Park” a voice suddenly said and showed him with a gun.

“I don’t have anything” dad said calm “Don’t let us go through this again”

“I know you’re rich, and I need money, but you won’t lend me”

“No, because I have lend you too much, and you never pay back”

I got scared “Dad, he has a gun”

“Whatever, this isn’t the first time, he won’t shoot”

“I shoot, I shoot and then I’ll take all the money from your wife”

“Then you have to go through me” I said and placed myself in front of dad.

“Leeteuk get away” dad shouted.

“And who are you” the man asked

“Leeteuk!”

“I am his s…friend”

I was not going to say son…He had already threw me out.

“So you wanna die for him, fine for me” He pointed the gun at me, but dad shoved me away, and the man shove dad down at the ground.

“Nooo” I shouted as I watched the man put the gun to dad’s head, slowly want to shoot and kill him.

“Get away Leeteuk”  dad shouted

I wanted to run in front of him, but I wouldn’t make it, I knew it, he would kill my dad.

 “Oh no you don’t” a voice shouted, and I turned around and saw Kangin come running toward us and pushed the man so the gun shot a three instead. Kangin slapped the gun out of the hand and threw him at the ground.

“This is not the end” the man said and ran away.

“We can find him with this? He must have registered it” Kangin said and pointed at the gun.

“Kangin” I shouted happy and hugged him tight.

“You two ok?” he said worried and gave me a kiss. I turned around and looked at dad.

“You should thank him, he saved your life”

My dad sighed as he stood up. He looked at Kangin before he walked right to him.

“One thing clear…I don’t like you…”

Kangin looked back without saying anything.

“But…you did save my life…and I guess I have to repay you…”

We both looked at my dad who looked like he had to take a deep breath.

“So I…guess I’ll accept…the relationship….”

I smiled big and hug my dad “you’re serious?”

He nodded “As I followed you two…I saw how happy you were with him, and he’s nice to you…”

I hugged Kangin.

“But Kangin?” dad said, and Kangin smiled.

“If you hurt Leeteuk…”

“I’ll never hurt him, I promise” Kangin said.

“Ok…in that case…I let you have my only son” dad took out a hand and Kangin shook it.

“Thanks dad” I cried, and he hugged me “I am so sorry son…I overreacted, I know if you won’t forgive me”

I sobbed a lot.

“I love you son, remember that, I could never hate you for real, but…you know dad, he don’t like changes that much…”

I nodded.

“But he’ll promise that he will change so he can love his son more, and accept him as he is”

“I love you dad”

-

Kangin slept over at my house that night. He hugged me from behind in the bed as we panted hard.

“I…love you Leeteuk” Kangin kissed my lips roughly.

I took my arms around his neck to deepen it, his tongue explored my mouth, not leaving an inch untouched before he broke it.

“If this keeps on…round 2 is coming”

I smiled, and kissed him lightly “That sounds nice, and now we are allowed to be together”

“Yes, and in that case”

He smirked and on my neck and made me moan a lot.

---

Hope you liked it ^^

We are soon reaching the end of the fanfic actually, a bit sad, but it have to happen one time anyway.

And the fanfic actually got longer than I expected :P