Lie or true?

**Who am I in your eyes?**

The police found Eunhyuk at the bus stop after a short time, he was laying on the ground almost sleeping, drunk. They took him in the car and called his parents.

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

Dad’s telephone rang after a whil and he took it fast.

 

Dad:Hello?...Did you found him?...Where? …What?...Okay thanks for the help.

He then hung up and looked at us “They found him”

Mom looked relieved, but the dad added angry “Drunk”

I looked with wide eyes at him before I was able to say “Drunk?”

He nodded “He was almost asleep at the bus stop, he had throwed up and the police said also that they weren’t able to talk with him”

“That’s it!” mom shouted “Eunhyuk are forbidden to be with Leeteuk, and Leeteuk is forbidden from this house forever!”

“Calm down mom, you are over doing it” I tried

“No I’m not” she said and before she was able to say more someone rang the bell door.

“Must be the police” said dad and walked to the door and opened it, and correct, dad came in again and helped a very drunk Eunhyuk to walk.

“Auch…Auch…Auch” was all Euhyuk said, or complained as his eyes saw confused everywhere except on us.

“Eunhyuk!” mom shouted and ran toward them with me after “Are you hurt?”

Eunhyuk didn’t answer, but started to his .

“Do you’re hurt? Have you fallen?” I asked, but my suspicion was something else as I saw his messy hair and messy clothes.

“It’s no use talking to him now” Dad said and walked to the living room with us after, and there he layed Eunhyuk at the couch and layed a blanket over him.

“Let’s talk to him tomorrow when he will hear what we say.”

Mom nodded “I guess that’s best, and Yesung you too, don’t have plans tomorrow”

“I know” I said ashamed

“But go to sleep for now” she smiled calmly.

Apparently everyone had forgotten that Ryeowook also had stood there, but now mom turned to him and said, but calmly not angry.

“This was not so good for your job either, you knew the rule for Eunhyuk and Leeteuk right?”

Ryeowook nodded ashamed.

“But I was the one who came with the idea, Ryeowook should not get a blame” I said, trying to protect him.

“I know Yesung, I won’t blame him, and he won’t lose his job just because of this.” She said to me and then turned back to him “But please don’t break the rules again, okay?”

Ryeowook nodded again.

Then everybody went to their bedroom except me.

“Are you not going to sleep?” Ryeowook asked

I shook my head “I’m going soon”

“Okay” He said and walked off.

 

I stood beside Eunhyuk at the couch and looked down at him.

“Yesung?” he said in his sleep, or at least I thought so before he looked at me “Yesung?”

“Eunhyuk?” I said with a little bitter voice, but then I saw him sit up and start to cry “I’m sorry”

“What’s done is done, there is nothing you can do with it now, go to sleep and talk tomorrow when you are sober”

I was about to go when he grabbed my hand and he shivered, not because he was drunk, he shivered of fear, and that made me a little nervous, but I pushed him lightly back in the couch “Sleep now, we can talk tomorrow”

He layed down, then his hands started to look for something in his pocketand managed to say one thing before he falls asleep “I’ve lost my phone’

 -

Next day I and my parents waited by the kitchen table for Eunhyuk to come. Since none of us wanted to wake him up our self, we sent a butler, and after a little while Eunhyuk showed slowly up in the kitchen entry and stood there.

“Good morning” Mom said seriously.

Eunhyuk was sober, but it was easy to see that the alcohol was not all gone.

“Good morning” He answered, but didn’t look at us.

“Don’t just stand there, sit down beside your brother”

Eunhyuk came slowly and sat down at the chair beside me, but it looked like it hurted.

“Do you want to start?” Dad asked Eunhyuk and sat his eyes in him.

Eunhyuk swallowed, but kept quiet.

Mom sighed “What where you guys thinking when you broke the rule yesterday?”

Then Eunhyuk could answer “I wouldn’t have broken the stupid rule if you just had let me been with my friend.”

Mom looked annoyed at him “But I hope you know now why we made that rule or what?”

“It wasn’t Leeteuk’s fault that I got drunk!” Eunhyuk hurried and say.

Mom rolled her eyes “Then how did you get allowed to buy alcohol?”

Eunhyuk became quiet.

“There is no use lying, and what have you guys been doing? You came home and complained that you hurted” That was dad, I guess that he just like me had the same thought of what they could have done.

Eunhyuk’s eyes wided, he knew what we meant and shouted “I haven’t slept with Leeteuk if that’s what you think!”

“Done it or not, you are not allowed to be with him anymore anyway, and he is not allowed in this house” dad said angry, and obviously didn’t believe him.

Now Eunhyuk’s mouth stood open “What?! I told you it’s not Leeteuk’s fault!”

“End of discussion” dad said fast and Eunhyuk became even angrier and stood so fast up that his chair fell down “Fine! I will just end up like a loner, if that’s what you want!”

“Calm down, you can find other friends” mom said calmly, but then Eunhyuk was about to cry “It’s damn not so easy! You don’t understand a !” and with that he turned around and went out of the kitchen.

I looked after him, don’t know if I shall believe him or not, and dad complained “Aish…That kid is getting on my nerves”