The bad cook takes a hint, and asks about forgivness

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.**

 

I opened my eyes slowly…and sat up, I had a bit headache.

‘Where am I?’ I though and looked at myself…’why am I almost in a strangers in this house?’

I stood up and got dressed and felt a bit pain in my cheek. One of my fingers touched the spot that hurt, and it hurt even more. ‘Have I fell on the ground or something?’

I went out of the living room and looked around.

I stopped fast as I heard someone open a door. My heart beated a bit ‘who was it?’

The person stopped fast when he saw me…and my eyes wided…Sungmin stood there with only a towel around him.

“Awake?” He said awkward.

I nodded.

Silent

“I’m gonna get dressed” he said and went in to his room. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror…I had a really red spot on my cheek…’auch…’

Then I went back to the living room again. ‘Why was he half ? Have I don’t something…oh I gotta say sorry…or do something…’

I went in the kitchen and looked in the fridge, and got one idea.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

I got dressed, but didn’t dare to go out at once… that he woke up just now…

I sat a bit down, but suddenly I smelled something burning. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen…

“What are you doing?” I asked when I saw Kyuhyun curse to the spatula.

“emm…” he said and turned around “making breakfast…”

I looked in the spatula, and saw he had burned eggs…then I saw in the garbage can beside us…many burned eggs there too…

“Why?” I asked

“Emm…just felt like it”

“How many eggs have you burned?”

“…with this two…8…but its two left”

I sighed “Let me help you”

Then we made breakfast with one egg each…but I noticed that Kyuhyun avoided looking at me as we ate…but in the end he asked “How did I end up here?”

“You were drunk yesterday, and we couldn’t send you home like that”

“Oh…thanks…”

“It’s ok”

“emmm…can I ask you something?”

“hm?”

“Did we…I mean…since I woke up…almost …and you came out of that room…”

The food I was about to chew got stuck in my throat and I started to choke “What? No! We didn’t sleep together”

“But I, and you…”

“I had just taken a shower…relax”

“Oh…ok”

I still choked, and it finally became better.

“Then…what about…did I fell or something?”

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“My cheek hurts a bit”

“you don’t remember?”

He shook his head “Did something happen?”

“You got slapped”

“Slapped? By who?”

I actually didn’t wanna tell him, but said without looking at him “Ryeowook”

Then I looked at his reaction, his eyes wided “Why?”

“You…kinda pissed him off”

“How?”

“You started to talk…”

“About what?”

I sighed and said

“You-got-drunk-tried-to-take-off-your-shirt-Ryeowook-tried-to-get-you-dressed-you-started-to-complain-that-he-had-seen-you--before-and-used-too-steal-your-clothes…then-you-wanted-him-to-undress-because-he-had-your-shirt-he-refused-and-you-started-to-say-that-it-wasn’t-the-first-time-you-had-seen-him-and-you-were-about-to-say-that-he-was-pretty-without-clothes-when-he-slapped-you…”

 

I took a deep breathe…I had talked really fast.

His eyes were even wider and his mouth were open “No, please tell me your joking!”

I shook my head and he laid his head in his hands “Damn it! I had finally getting a bit along with Yesung…Damn it!...Wookie is probably angry now…”

“Calm down, he probably understand…you were drunk…”

He looked up at me serious…

“Sungmin…I talked like that in front of his new boyfriend…I’m not supposed to do that if I wanna stay as his friend”

I looked down “I understand”

“I’m so doomed” he said sad.

“Maybe I can talk to Ryeowook for you?”

Kyuhyun shook his head “I’m gonna do it myself…” he looked like he tried to get confident, but then he sighed “But not now…”

“I think you need to find someone else” I said “and get over Ryeowook…If you let this keep on, you will not only be a burden to your own life, but his too”

He nodded “I know…but how?”

 

“Well…you can try find someone that have the same interest as you, and see if that guy is your type…What did you and Ryeowook have in common actually?”

He smirked at me “We both liked to do…stuff”

“Forget that question, and just tell me your interest” I looked away.

“I was kidding, but ok…I like…gaming” he started

“I like gaming a bit myself” I said

“I like…to sing”

“Me too”

“I can play the piano, and I like music”

“me too, I can play the guitar”

 

Then it became a bit quiet, and I said “We have a bit in common”

He nodded “but Sungmin?”

“Hm?” I said

“Did something more happen at the club when I was drunk?”

 

Aish…He didn’t take the hint…

I though a bit, and the answer was yes…he had tried to make out with me…but should I say it? Why not?

 

“Emmm….you kinda…kissed me…”

“Oh…” he said then he smirked again “Was it good then?”

Great he was back to his normal self…

“I pushed you away before you started for real” I blushed.

“Too bad…wanna try now?”

“What?” I said surprised.

“Don’t worry” he laughed “Im just kidding”

I sighed, and felt hurt…

“But I have to go now…I have to talk to Ryeowook” and I nodded.

“See ya later” he said, and I just nodded as he went out the door…then it suddenly got open again and he looked at me “Emmm…Thank you for taking care of me, and always listen to me……and…emm…if you don’t have any plans…do you want to go to the restaurant and eat with me tomorrow…like a…date?”

 

-

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I woke up, and a pain worse then ever hitted my “nnngg”

“Awake?” Yesung who hugged me from the back asked.

I nodded.

“You ok?” he asked worried.

“If I am ok? You could at least have prepared me yesterday” I complained.

“Sorry Wookie~ I just got too excited, but just admit it, you liked it rough”

I blushed and didn’t answer, and he hugged me tighter “Just admit it”

 

Then someone knocked on the door, and we both sat up fast and I said “Don’t come in……Im changing”

“ok, I was just going to say that there is a guy looking for you…think he’s name was…Kyuhyun”

“…momentbreaker…”I whispered, but said “Sure, I will come down soon”

“Ok” then Yesung’s phone suddenly started to ring, and he jumped out of bed to hung up.

“Ryeowook?” she said again

“Hm?”

“Is there any chance you know where Yesung is?” she said it in a voice that I am sure she knew exactly where he was…

“No…” I tried

“Ok, but when you two are done changing, can you tell Yesung to come in the living room?” then we heard her walk away.

 

“I’m gonna kill Eunhyuk” he said angry while checking the phone. We both just washed our body quickly and got dressed.

Downstairs Kyuhyun still stood in the entry, and I could see he had gotten a red mark on his cheek.

“Sorry it took a while” I said

“It’s ok, can I talk to you alone?”

I nodded and we went out.

 

“I wanna talk about what happened yesterday” he started

“You remember?” I asked

“No…But Sungmin told me”

“Have you met Sungmin today?”

“I slept over at his house because I couldn’t go home drunk”

“oh…that’s true”

“Anyway, he told me and I wanna apologize”

“It is ok…you were drunk…but what I reacted most on was…that you said it was I that left you”

He wided his eyes “I said that?”

I nodded “And it wasn’t me who broke up, that was you”

“That was because you love Yesung”

“I can admit that I had a crush on him…but I didn’t actually start to love him for real before you broke up…until then, you were the one I loved, but you didn’t believe me”

“Sorry”

“It’s nothing to apologize…whats done is done…let’s just forget about yesterday”

“So you’re not angry anymore?”

I shook my head, and he hugged me “Thank you, I won’t ever do it again”

“nngg” was all I could answer, and he backed a bit away and looked at me “It hurted?...and you have actually been walking very strange the whole way…”

He wided his eyes “You have been with Yesung!” he almost shouted.

“That is none of your business”

He laughed “ok, but I hope he treats you well…even in that situation”

I didn’t wanna answer that…and tried to change the subject “Did Sungmin tell you that you tried to make out with him?”

He nodded “I asked him on a date tomorrow…though I could give it a try…I and him have a lot in common, and…”

I cutted him off, and smiled “That’s great, what did he answer?”

Kyuhyun smiled “He said yes”

I smiled too “Hope you two have fun”

He nodded “But…emm…is Yesung angry at me?”

I stopped “I have actually no idea…haven’t asked him, but in that case I can talk to him”