Saturday – part 3/3 – Fun and anger at the club!

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Leeteuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I went to open the door, and felt nervous. I took a deep breath and opened the door. But the sight there made my cheek blush a lot of embarrasment…Because the person there was not Kangin. It wasn’t even a guy. She stood there and looked shocked at me. Jessica.

“Emm…Is Taeyeon home?”

She avoided looking at me, and I avoider looking at her.

“No…”

She nodded “ok, well…see ya”

“yeah”

Awkward…she walked away and I closed the door, and after a little while I shouted “Why me?!”

 

If this comes around town, I am doomed…I sighed and sat down at the couch. Please tell me she won’t tell anyone about this…

After a little while the door bell rang again, and I went out again.

“Who is it?” I shouted

“Emm...Who do you think?” Kangin’s voice shouted back

I opened the door and let him in “I don’t know”, and closed the door behind him, and locked it.

 

His eyes wided as he looked at me and his mouth were open.

“What do you think?” I smiled

“Wow, hot…I mean you look really good” he smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. We walked to the livingroom, and his eyes were glued at me, and I just smiled.

“I didn’t know you had a maid costume” he chuckled

“I got it today”

“You look so pretty” he said and approached me and pulled me toward him and held his arms around my waist and I putted my arms around his neck as we started to kiss. One of his hands carefully started to open the costume. I just chuckled, and pushed him a bit away.

He looked confused at me.

“I think you’re going to fast…I mean you just came” I chuckled

He just smiled and approached me again “But how can I resist, have you looked yourself in the mirror?”

And with that we started to kiss again, and my costume slowly went off.

…At least this time the door was locked.

 

 

- At the club

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

I went in the club…this was it, first day at work, and the guy who showed me around here was right…There were a lot of teenagers here right now.

“Hankyung” the guy smiled to me when he saw me.

“Hi”

“Ready for your first day?”

I nodded.

“It is no actually that much. Your job is mostly to stand in the checkout, and look out for trouble, and you are not alone at work…”

“Ok” I smiled

“And you are allowed to go around and talk to people too…You don’t need to stand in the checkout all the time”

I nodded “Ok”

“Good luck” he said and was about to go to the workers room, but stopped “Since its your first day you only need to work to 21PM”

I bowed “Thanks”

Then he walked away, and right now I stood alone in the checkout. I looked around and saw a lot of people dancing, drinking, sat by a table and chatted, and more. Ryeowook and the other hadnt came yet, but one person caught my eyes. It was the person I asked for the way to the club, but…I looked close…he look a bit like my stalker too…I don’t know how long I looked at him to see if I was correct, but he didn’t react, and didn’t look back..

 

Then I saw a familiar face come in the club. Kyuhyun, and one more guy

“Hello”  Kyuhyun said when they stood beside me.

“Hi Kyuhyun and?” I said and looked at the other.

“Sungmin”

I nodded “Nice to meet you”

We talked a bit then they went to sit down, and to my shock they sat down beside my msot likely stalker…

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

I had noticed that Hankyung stared at me, and I didn’t wanna look back…to embarrased.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had sat down beside me now, and I just had to ask “You know that guy?”

Kyuhyun nodded “He is Ryeowook’s big brother Hankyung”

“oh..” I said and though ‘So it must have been Ryeowook he walked with that one time…that means he maybe will come over to the table to talk to Ryeowook…which means I can get to know him’

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

A bit later I saw my own little brother come with one guy that I guess is Yesung They came to me.

“Hi Hyung” Ryeowook smiled

“Hi Wookie” I smiled back, and turned to the guy “Yesung?”

He nodded.

“Ok, I’m Hankyung…Ryeowook’s big brother” I said it in a specific voice…I wanted him to know that if he hurt my little brother I’m gonna get mad. And I saw in his reaction that he knew it.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

Ryeowook and Yesung came toward us, and they held hands…And Kyuhyun avoided looking at them…it hurt a bit seeing him like that…not only because I know he still kinda love Ryeowook, but also since Ryeowook obviously don’t have any feelings left for him…

“Hi” Ryeowook smiled, and I saw Kyuhyun looked normal again…I guess he didn’t want to ruin the day by being angry or sad.

“Hi” we greeted back, and they both sat down... …

 “Where are Donghae and Eunhyuk?” Kyuhyun asked

“At Donghae’s house…Guess they come sooner or later.” Yesung answered.

 

It felt a bit awkward to sit beside Kyuhyun right now…because I know he still kinda likes Ryeook who sits right beside him, and don’t know that I know about that they were a couple…

 

I also noticed that Heechul looked a lot at Hankyung. Was my ex in love too? Hmm..

Hankyung came to us and talked a bit, and when he greeted Hankyung he said:

 

“You’re the guy that I asked for the way right?”

Heechul nodded, but I noticed he wasn’t able to look normally at him.

He stood and chatted with us for a while before another worker asked after him.

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

“What is it?” I asked the guy I talked to when I came here.

“Come here” he said, and I followed him to a room.

“I am not actually allowed to do this, but you have to know how to use this…”

I looked confused around.

“How to check the security camera…in case the police once came to check and you were alone”

“Oh” I said and understood.

 

He showed me how to pick what date, and which room. Right now we looked in the karaoke room at one random date.

 

“And this is how you pick which time” he said and started to show me random times, but suddenly we both just froze completely…

In the karaoke room were two guys…having …at the floor…

 “Emm…I don’t think they knew about the security camerea…” the guy said embarrassed.

I nodded just as embarrassed as he, but I noticed the table with a lot of empty glasses “Or drunk..”

The guy tried to turn off the security camera, but was able to miss the turn off button all the time, and the picture of the two guys just got burned in my mind.

I got enough of that so I pressed the off button for him.

“Emm…I don’t think this kind of stuff happen often…but I’m glad we clean the karaoke room every day…”

I just nodded, and we both went out. The picture annoyed me a lot, and it didn’t get better at all when I returned to the checkout. Two guys came in, and I noticed who they were at once since they were already burned in my mind. And thet sat down…beside Ryeowook and the others….great…now I will always see them…

 

I stood a bit in the checkout before I though I would go back to them again, but then heechul stood up and came to me.

“Hello” he said

“Hi”

“Can I buy a drink?”

“Sure, what kind?”

He told me and I fixed it “here”

“Thank you” he smiled and paid

 

“Emmm.Who is the two last guys that came?” I asked

He pointed to one of the guy who held his arm around the other guy’s waist “That’s Donghae, and the guy he is holding around is Eunhyuk, his boyfriend and Yesung’s little brother.”

“Ok” I said

“You can come and join us again” Heechul said

“I know, but since I have work I have to be in the checkout too”

“But you can see if someone is going to the checkout from the table, so just come on, you will get bored over here”

“hmm…I guess you’re right” I said and went over to the table with him.

“New face?” the one named Donghae said and looked at me. I nodded and tried to look normal back at him, but damn that was hard when the picture of him and Eunhyuk was burned in my mind…”I’m Hankyung”

“I know your name since you’re Ryeowook’s older brother, but I have never met you in person”

 

Then everyone started to chat, and time actually fled. I walked to and from the checkout everytime I saw someone in the line, and in the end my work was over.

 

“Hyung?” Ryeowook asked cutely

“Hm?” I answered

“Can I get a drink?”

“No” I answered at once.

“Please, you know I have done it before, and I am careful”

“You drink?” yesung asked

“A bit” Ryeowook smiled

“I don’t know” I answered “If I did buy you drink, and mom found out I’m gonna get killed”

“I won’t tell her, but please can’t you buy us, or let us buy drinks?”

Everyone looked at me, and I though a bit before I answered “Ok…I guess it’s ok to have a little party”

“yaaay” the underaged cheered, but then Yesung said “Eunhyuk, You stay away from alcohol”

“Why?” he complained

“You caused enough trouble last time”

“I will be more careful this time”

“No” Yesung said specific

Eunhyuk pouted and looked at Donghae, but he just said “I can’t fight with your brother”

Eunhyuk sighed “ok then…”

“I won’t be drinking either” Sungmin said.

 

“ok then, what shall I go and get? And Ryeowook, you take something light.”

Ryeowook nodded.

“Something light here too” yesung said, and after I got the order from everyone I walked to the checkout and bought it.

 

**Sungmin*s P.O.V.**

 

Hankyung came back and putted the drinks down…

As people drank, they started to talk more.

 

“I found a couple name to you two” Donghae said to Yesung and Ryeowook.

“Hm?” Ryeowook said

“Yewook” Donghae just smiled.

“And you don’t find a couple name to us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Oh I have. Eunhae”

“Shouldn’t your name be first?” Eunhyuk asked

“No, you look better” Donghae answered and kissed Eunhyuk on the lips before looking at the rest of us.

“You two could be Kyumin” he suddenly said to us.

I felt myself blush, but Kyuhyun was on his way to status: drunk, and just laughed and putted his hand around me “I know” and everyone laughed while I tried to push him away.

“What about us then?” Hankyung suddenly said and pointed at him Heechul.

“What?” Heechul said, and I could see him blush.

“Hanchul” Donghae said “And Leeteuk and Kangin, if they were here…would be Kangteuk”

Everyone laughed, and Donghae was just confused “Wasn’t it a good idea?”

“You’re funny Hae” Kyuhyun said and drank more.

“Maybe you should stop drinking” Ryeowook suggested, but Kyuhyun didn’t listen, and drank a bit more. Then suddenly he bended toward me and…started to kiss me. I got shocked, but tried to push him away when I felt him try to stick his tongue in my mouth.

“Kyuhyun stop it” Ryeowook said, and helped me to get him away.

Damn I felt myself blush.

“Why? I have been lonley since you left me!”

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

“Kyuhyun, you should stop drinking” Ryeowook said again when Kyuhyun drank a bit more.

“Why?”

 Suddenly out of nowhere Kyuhyun started to his shirt and said “it’s hot in here”

Ryeowook got up fast, Kyuhyun were already halfway through his shirt.

“Not again” Donghae complained.

“Sungmin can you help me?” he asked, but he was still in shock,.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“Kyuhyun! Dress up” I said when he continued trying to take off his shirt.

“Why? It’s not like you have never seen me ”

I felt my self blush a lot, the other stared at us, and I didn’t say anything, but he continued.

“I still remember how you used to steal my clothes so I had no choice but to go almost ”

“Kyuhyun!” I tried to cut him off when I felt how Yesung and Hankyung looked at us…

Kyuhyun stood up and walked to the floor, and tried to take of his shirt there, but I followed him, and still refused him too get .

“By the way that shirt is mine, take it off” he suddenly said.

“No, this is mine”

“No its mine, take it off, its not like I have never seen you , and I’m sure Yeusng have too, havent you?” he asked Yesung who looked like he was in shock.

“Shut up!”  I shouted, but do you think he listened. I still tried to make him stop undressing.

“Why are you shy? You’re pretty without…”

Smack!

The sound made an echo in the club since the music just stopped a bit to switch track…

The others and some other at the club looked at me where I stood and Kyuhyun held his cheek kneeling at the floor.

“I think I will go home” I said. The others looked shocked at me, and Yesung stood up “I come with you”

I didn’t actually want to be alone with Yesung right now, but we both went out of the club.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

I looked after Ryeowook and Yesung, Ryeowook had shocked me…I didn’t think that innocent face could get angry…Then I looked at Kyuhyun, he still didn’t look up, but held his hand at his cheek. Donghae stood up and walked to him “Well…You kinda asked for it right now…” then he turned to us “But I have never seen Ryeowook that angry” Hankyung and Eunhyuk agreed.

“Are you ok?” I asked Kyuhyun careful…for some reason I think he know it was Ryeowook who hitted him, and I felt bad for him…

 

Probably you think I would be happy for this or be angry at Ryeowook, but no…Since Im in love with Kyuhyun I want the best for him, and when I know he still likes Ryeowook, I feel sorry for him that his mouth flew while being drunk. And I am not angry at Ryeowook, I would be angry too if it was me…but enough about exsplanation.

 

Only mumbling came out of Kyuhyun’s mouth, and he hid his face by looking down at the floor.

“I think he should go home” Hankyung said.

“We can’t delivery him to his mother like that” Donghae.said.

“Can’t he be at your house then? You live alone don’t you?” Heechul said.

“But Eunhyuk is going to sleep over at my house” Donghae said and looked at me “Can you have him at your house, and we can tell his mom that he is sleeping over at a friend?”

“Why me?” I asked confused.

“You live alone now right? And you know him the best of the alternatives left”

I though a bit before taking a decision “ok then…I take him home now” I helped him up with help from Donghae and Eunhyuk, and we supported him as we walked, but he still refused to look at anyone.

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

We didn’t talk that much on the way home…and I didn’t have a clue for what I could say…cause Ryeowook was angry…But I followed him to his room to check something I was afraid of.

 

Ryeowook sat down at the bed, and I looked at him “So you are wearing Kyuhyun’s shirt?”

He shook his head “This is mine”

I checked the white paper thing in the shirt “Why is it written Kyuhyun here then?”

“Seriously?...I really though it was mine…geez”

I went to his closed, but before I could open it he closed it “What are you goint to do in there?”

“I am going to see if you have more of Kyuhyun’s clothes” I said and pushed him lightly away.

“I don’t have any of his clothes…”He said frustrated as I started to look…”I have…” I took out a shirt and it was mine, and my eyes widened.

“Yours…” he ended

“When did you…wait a minute…I have looked for this one since before you left to visit your home”

“That’s because…I took it before I went home, and I took it with me when I went home.” He blushed and looked down…

I actually blushed a bit too…but then I got one idea…

“Do  you have more of my clothes?”

“No, I haven’t had time since you are often at your room or with me…”

“But I have to check if you are lying” I said and started to check the clothes he weared and for fun I looked at his underwear…”That’s mine”

“No” he said, and I knew pretty well that that it wasn’t mine, and said “Well…its mine, take it off”

“What?”

I dragged his pants down so he stood in only his underwear and  Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“What are you doing” he blushed.

I calmed a bit down and hugged him from behind “I just want you to take off your underwear, and Kyuhyun’s shirt”

He moaned a bit when I kissed his neck and started to his shirt.

I am so glad Eunhyuk was going to sleep over at Donghae’s.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

The “Eunhae” couple helped me to support Kyuhyun to my house before they left, and Hankyung and Heechul had went home.

 

I laid Kyuhyun at the couch, and gave him a blanket “You can sleep here”

He nodded and started to undress himself for bed time. I went out and in to my room.

“Im tired, I will try to sleep now”

And I went to bed.