ops

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Leeteuk’s P.O.V.**

 

“What the hell are you think you’re doing?” the priciple yelled to me, and I didn’t dare to look at him.

This morning the principle had wanted to talk to me alone, and I followed him to his office. Just when I had closed the door he started to tell about that he had taken a walk in the park, and I wondered what he wanted, and suddenly he said “What do you think I saw there?”

I had answered “I don’t know”

“You making out with Kangin”

I had become muted and didn’t dare to meet his eyes, and he had started to yell to me, but he calmed a bit down, looking like he regretted that he shouted.

“It’s ok that he is a guy it is not that, I know he is just one year younger than you, but you can’t date your own students…What will other people think? I know you’re a good guy and don’t favourite him, but you can get fired”

“I know, but…”

At that time someone knocked on the door. The principle opened it a bit and I heard Heechul’s voice “You told me to clean your office today”

“I know, bit somethings changed, I tell you when you can”

“Ok, have you seen Leeteuk? It’s not like him to be late and I wanna ask about something”

“He’s here, and you have to wait” The principle opened the door a bit so Heechul could see that he was not lying.

I looked at him and begged with my eyes that he could help me.

“Oh…Is this about?” He started and looked at me and I nodded.

“You know the case?” The principle said

“Of course, and I can be honest enough to tell you I heard you yelling and actually were eavesdropping you two”

‘How can Heechul always be so honest?’

“Eavesdropping?” the principle looked at him

“Yes, sorry, but all that’s need to be done is that Leeteuk wont have Kangin’s class isn’t it?”

The principle though a bit “I guess so…” then he turned to me “But you can’t be anymore than a friend to Kangin during work time ok?”

“Sure Sure” I said fast and felt hope, was it really this easy?

He looked sceptical at me “Normally you would get fired, but you are a really good teacher so I will do what I can to let you have your job, and don’t make me regret it”

I nodded and bowed “Yes, and thank you so much”

“You can go now”

I bowed again “Thank you” and went out.

“See that was not bad” Heechul smiled

“It was only because you came, or I wouldn’t have been able to say a word”

Heechul laughed a bit “The principle is sometimes weak against me because I can be so honest, and act like something is nothing”

“If I knew it would be this easy I would have done that a long time ago”

“Going to the principle and told that you were gay would be something else so I don’t think you would have done it”

I laughed “Maybe you right, then I hugged him “Thank you, you have been a real help”

“You are my friend so of course” he smiled “So when will you tell your sister and parents?”

“That can wait a bit” I laughed then I became a bit quiet before I asked “What about you? Have you found someone?”

He shook his head “Maybe I am too honest that people avoid me”

I saw he became a bit sad but tried to smile.

“Your honestly is a good point. The reason you haven’t found someone is that you haven’t found the one who deserves you”

A little smile showed “Thank you, its not like I have never had a boyfriend, but we weren’t meant for each other. But we are still friends and that’s ok”

I knew that he had been with Sungmin and that he had moved here.

Suddenly Heechul broke the awkward moment “You say my honesty is a good point, and that I am not afraid to say anything?”

“Yes?”

He smiled evil and whispered “Have you been with Kangin?”

My feets stopped fast “You ask that at school?”

His head nodded, and I sighed “No, I haven’t”

“ok”

“Is it weird that I haven’t?” I asked, maybe a bit too scared

“Of course not, it’s more in a realetionship than , I was just curios”

“What about you, have you done it?”

He though a bit and nodded.

People looked weird at us because we whispered so much. But I hope that none heard what topic we discussed at school.

-

I didn’t tell Kangin about the news before after dinner when we were alone. We sat in my room. Taeyeon wasn’t home, she was going to sleep over at a friend.

“That’s great!” Kangin shouted when I had told him.

“But remember, not during my work ok?”

He laughed “Sure” then he kissed me and it felt different then usual, it felt better. Maybe because I know I didn’t have to worry anymore so much. Of course, my family didn’t know, but that can wait, I will tell them.

 

As we were making out, I though about the conversation I had with Heechul after school. We had been smart enough to don’t talk so much at school, but when I hang out with him at  his home after I couldn’t help my curiosity.

“How was it?”  I asked

“How was what?”

I kept a bit quiet “You know…sleeping with someone”

He started to laugh

“Why are you laughing?”

“That is usually not a thing you ask someone” he laughed

“The question –have you slept with someone- is not usually ask either.”

He still laughed “I know, but ok” he said and though a bit.

“It feels good, maybe it hurts a bit for the bottom at the first time, but when you do it with someone you love that loves you back it feels good”

 

I ahd already said no once so I know that Kanging waits for me to do the first move, but I don’t know…I was still kind of scared, but I was curious too. So instead of just kissing him back I pulled him closer.

 

**Kangin’s P.O.V.**

 

I felt him pulling me closer, and deepened the kiss. It wasn’t like him, but I dont complain. Suddenly without noticing we had moved and now fell on the bed with me on top of him. I met his eyes and they looked at me with lust before he pulled me down to a new round of making out. One of my hands started automatically to open his shirt, but before I did anything I broke the kiss and looked down on him “You want?”

He looked a bit at the hand that was half the way through the shirt, and then he nodded, and I smiled and made him all mine.

 

**Taeyeon’s P.O.V.**

 

I was on my way home, typical me to forget something when I am going to sleepover.

‘Lucky that Oppa is home, because I didn’t bring a housekey’ I though and opened the door, and was about to shout: Oppa I just forgot something, but kept quiet when I heard some weird noises. I wenr toward the noises, and heard it come from Leeteuk’s room.

I stopped a little away from the door in shock ‘Is that Leeteuk’s scream, or more correctly ?’

I walked a bit closer ‘But Oppa doesn’t have a girlfriend, and he can’t be ed by a girl…’

 Most people would thinking peeping on your brother in private times is weird and disgusting, but I just though about having something to tortue my brother with. So I walked closed to the door to see who he was.

‘Careful, careful’ I though while quietyly opening the door, but closed it fast after one peep, but just to be sure I saw once more before closing  it fast again.

‘Oppa is gay?’