Cute little problem! (Part 1)

**Who am I in your eyes?**

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat at Donghae’s couch with only a blanket. Donghae walked around talking in the phone with his pants on.

 

“I’m serious!...I don’t…mooooom…I mean it!” Donghae talked frustrated, and then he just looked at his phone “She hung up on me”

 

“What did your mom want?”

 

Donghae sighed and sat down beside me “My sister is going to stay here a few days”

“Oh…I didn’t know you had a sister?”

“Haven’t I told you?”

I shook my head.

“Oh…but now you know”

“What’s wrong with her staying over a few days??”

“Well…my sister is the evil princess of the world”

“Oh really, how old is she?”

“…14”

I chuckled “You’re afraid of your 14 year old sister? And you’re 17?”

“I am not scared of her…she’s just…GAH…hard to explain…”

 

“When will she come?”

He smirked “Later…soooo” he kissed my neck “We can keep on where the phone cutted us off”

I let him push me lightly down at the couch again, but then the doorbell rang.

Donghae looked annoyed.

“Just go and get it” I said and pushed him up as I took my clothes of the floor.

He looked even more annoyed, but took his own shirt on, and went to the entry.

 

“OPPA!” I suddenly heard, and went out in the entry.

A girl, 14 year old, but looked like she was 16 or something were hugging a surprised Donghae.

“Hello there…Sooyoung…”

“Oppa I have missed you so much!” she smiled, and wow…she was cute, and too pretty to be only 14. She saw me “And who are you?”

“Oh em…I’m Eunhyuk, Donghae’s…emm” I looked at Donghae, and he shook his head.

“Friend” I said.

“Ok, hello, I am Sooyoung, Donghae’s little sister”

I shook her hand “Hello”

‘She has good manners too…’ I thought ‘what does DOnghae men by evil?’

“I am…just going to your room with your bag” Donghae said and took Sooyoung’s bag.

“Thanks Oppa” she smiled, and when he was out of sight he turned to me, and her angelic face was changed “friend huh? Really?”

“Emmm…yeah?” I said confused.

“Hmmm…why is your T-shirt the wrong way?”

I looked at myself “I…dressed without looking?”

She looked sceptical at me “ok…but anyway…friend of Donghae”

“Eunhyuk” I corrected her.

“Whatever…Donghae is MY brother, and when I’M here, he is going to be with ME, and spend time with ME!”

“Ehh…” I was muted

“And don’t dare steal him form me!”

 

“Sooyoung, this will be your room” Donghae shouted, and Sooyoung sat her angelic smile back at her face “Coming Oppa!”

 

I followed her, and found Donghae by the door entry to the guest room.

“So what if you go and watch TV, and I will go and buy stuff we need at the store?” Dongahe said, then Sooyoung pouted “But…but…Oppa, I wanna spend time with you”

Donghae looked like he didn’t want to, but didn’t fight about it “Sure, then all of us can go”

She looked at me “Suuuuuure”

“Sooyoung be nice!” he said.

“I am always nice” she smiled.

“Yeah, sure…” he said.

 

We were on our way to the store, and Sooyoung held Donghae’s hand all the way…It’s not like I was jealous of his sister, but…I don’t know.

-

The evening came and we were going to see a movie.

“Why has he been here all the time?” she said and looked at me.

“Because his my friend” he said

She pouted again “But I want to be alone with you”

“But I had plans with Eunhyuk, and you just got to deal with it”

“Is he more important than me? You can see him all the time, I am just gonna stay here a few days”

“It’s alright Donghae, I  can go” I said

“No” He said, but she said “That would be nice”

 

“Sooyoung!” Donghae said angry “Don’t talk like that to my friend!”

“So you do like him more than me” she started to cry.

“Don’t start, it’s not going to work!” he said.

“Fine, just be with this guy, I go out!” she said and started to walk toward the door.

“Come back here, it’s too late for you to be outside!”
“I’ll come back when you wanna be alone with me!” she shouted and closed the door with a loud sound.

 

Donghae sighed.

“What’s the problem? I mean, I could have just gone out?”

“Then she would get what she wants…again!”

I looked confused at him.

“You see…Sooyoung is the princess herself, she always get what she want, my parents spoil her…that’s why she doesn’t have friends…and…she’s obsessed with me, and she used to scare every girl I came in contact with…so I try to make her used to other people than me”

“Oh…I understand…but maybe we should go and get her back, I mean it’s late for her to be outside”

He suddenly looked scared “Yes, oh my god, let’s go!”

 

**Sooyoung’s P.O.V.**

 

“Jerk…trying to steal Oppa from me…” I talked to myself as I walked around in this town…I had no idea where I was, but suddenlt found myself in an alley.

“It’s dark here…then no one will find me”
I sat down and held around me…it was really cold…

 

“Hello there cutie” someone suddenly said, and I looked at three faces of three drunk men.

I didnt answer.

“She looks young, and beautiful” one of them said.

I stood up, and tried to walkd past them “Thanks, but i have to og”

One of them shoved me in the wall, and held my arms over my head.

“How old are you?”

“14” I stemmed.

“14? No way, you must at least be 16, you don’t trick us, and wow, look at that figure”

“She looks hot”

‘GROSS’ I thought, yeah I am 14, and yeah I have more figure, and all that stuff then everyone else in my class, but seriously…

“Can I touch her?” one said.

“Just touch her, it’s not like she can resist”

I tried to get myself away as one came closer.

“No…please…go away” I stemmed.

One of them was about to touch me when a voice said “Stop!”

They stopped and looked at the guy who said it.

‘Eunhyuk?’ I though

“And what can you do?” they laughed at Eunhyuk, and the man even let go of me.

Eunhyuk were actually able to make all the men fell down one by one.

“Wow, you are strong?” I said surprised.

“No, they were drunk” he said “Now, lets go back, you shouldn’t be outside, and Donghae is worried”

I nodded, and I started to walk, but stopped.

“What is it?”

A few tears started to come.

“T..thank you” I stemmed.

“It’s ok, just go home to your brother” he said, and took my hand “Let’s go”

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

“Oh no, I have looked everywhere” I walked frustrated around until I got a message from Eunhyuk to go home, Sooyoun was now there, and himself had to go home.

 

I went in, and found Sooyoung cry at the couch.

“What is it?” I said, and sat down beside her.

“I…almost…I could…got ”

“Noooo…” I said surprised, and hugged her tight “You shouldn’t have gone outside”

“So…sorry”

“It’s ok, you’re ok now”

“So you don’t hate me?” she sobbed.

 

“Of course not! I love you, you’re my sister”

 

After a little while I had calmed her down, and I still had my arm around her.

“But lucky, Eunhyuk come and saved me” She said happy.

“Oh really? That’s great”

She nodded “And you know what?”

“hmm?”
she smiled and snuggled into me “I think I’m in love with him”