Short family reunion

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“Where are you going?” Yesung asked when I started to dress myself with a nice shirt and fixed myself.

“Don’t you remember I told you? My parents are coming to visit, and we are going to a really nice restaurant, and then we’re going to Hankyung’s house”

“Oh…ok”

I kissed his lips lightly “And when we’re at Hankyung’s house, they really want us to take our boyfriends with us”

He pointed at himself “m…me? Meet your parents?”

I nodded.

“But…Do they accept me? I am not…him?”

“They know you’re my new boyfriend, and they gladly want to meet you”

“Okey, I am coming”

I hugged him “Yay!”

“But wait a minute…isn’t it weird for them that all their sons is gay?” he asked and I had to laugh a bit “They don’t care”

“But how can your twin brother’s boyfriend be here?”

“He’ll be living at Hankyung’s house with mom, dad and Henry”

“They could have lived here…we have a lot of space”

I chuckled “Thanks, but no need, they have taken over the house, so Hankyung is living with Heechul, and he doesn’t have anything against it”

“In that case” he chuckled too “So…Should I dress like that too?” he pointed at me.

“No, this is just for the restaurant, I am gonna come home and change before I’m walking to Hankyung”

“Then we can walk together?”

I nodded “Sure”

Then I went toward the resturant. My parents and my brothers stood there and waited.

 “Wookie!” Henry shouted and hugged me. I hugged back “Henry” then I went to my parents “Mom, dad” “Hello son” dad said. “Can’t wait to meet Yesung later” mom smiled.

“keke…He’s a bit nervous” I said.

“Heechul too”  Hankyung said.

“No need to be” smiled mom “let’s go inside and eat”

And that we did, we sat us by a table and ordered food.

“Isn’t it great that all of us are eating together again?” dad asked, and all agreed, it was actually nice to see them again.

“It’s boring hom when both of you live here” Henry complained.

“Zhou mi still lives in the same town” I said.

“Yes, but not in the same house”

“And that is a reason” mom said.

“But…but” Henry stemmed “Hankyung lives with Heechul now while we are here”

“He’s an adult” dad said.

“Ryeowook is living with Yesung”

They got silent and looked at me…

“You did know that right?” I asked scared.

“Of course…but didn’t think about that” mom said “Is he nice with you?”

“Mooom, not here” I complained.

“Fine, then I’ll ask Yesung later” mom said, and I knew she meant it…

“No, mom, don’t make me embarrassed” I said.

“Oh don’t worry Wookie” She said and smiled so innocent when she said “I’m not only making you embarrassed, I am gonna ask Heechul if Hankyung is nice to him too”

Hankyung got all red and worried “Mom, I beg you, please don’t”

“Why do you look so scared?” Henry asked.

“none of your business, but I beg all of you to not ask him that…”

“We’ll see” mom said.

Hankyung and I went both to the bathroom when I asked him “You don’t looked embarrassed worried for mom to ask that, what is it?”

He sighed “Heechul and I…haven’t done that”

“Not?”

He shook his head “No, I am still embarrassed to tell him I love him…”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I just am”

“If you do love him, you should tell him, or he’ll think…something else”

We went back to the table and the food had just been served, and it was delicious. “I can’t wait either to meet your boyfriends, I mean, both of you have met Zhou mi, but I haven’t met Heechul or Yesung…only seen pictures, and that isn’t the same as meeting them”

“Same here” both mom and dad said.

-

I had gotten home and went toward Yesung’s room “Hello, are you ready?”

“Sure I am” he said.

“But I gotta warn you…they can ask weird questions…”

“Like what?”

“keke…I don’t know” I lied.

I started to change, and forgot that Yesung was there before I stood in my underwear…he stared at me while smirking.

“Aish…don’t stare” I said and was about to take some pants up when he hugged me from behind and made me sit on his lap on the bed.

“Yesung, let me go, I gotta change”

“Can’t we…”

“No” I cutted him off “I don’t want you to meet my parents with my hurting”

“Oh come on, just a quick” he said and started to kiss my neck.

“Ahh, Sesungie, please!”

“No, pleaaase, just a quick one!”

I sighed “okey, a quick one, and be nice!”

“I am always nice” he pouted.

“Suuuuuure” I said and kissed his lips.

-

“I thought you said a quick and nice one” I pouted as I limped “We’re late”

“ehehe…sorry” Yesung said.

We stood outside Hankyung’s house and I rang the doorbell.

 “Hello, finally you’re here” Hankyung opened.

“Yup” I said as we went inside to the living room where everyone sat. Mom and dad stood up and went toward Yesung. “You must be Yesung, hello, I am Ryeowook’s mother” mom said and shook his hand, but dad looked at him “And I am the father, and I am watching over my kids”

“ehehehe…” Yesung stemmed.

“I am just kidding” dad chuckled and held his hand out, but when Yesung took it he said “I was not kidding”

“Daaaad” I said and sat down beside Henry.

Yesung looked nervous and shivered as he sat down beside me.

“I am Henry” Henry said “And this is my boyfriend Zhou mi”

“Nice to meet you” Yesung said.

“Why were you late” Henry asked.

“Ask Yesung” I said and looked away.

Everyone looked at Yesung “Emmm…I forgot to get ready”

“Oh…I thought something else” mom said.

 “Like what?” dad asked.

“You know…”

Dad looked at Yesung “hmmm…”

“What?” Yesung said a bit scared.

“They know it” I said.

“I hope you were nice with Wookie” Mom said.

“Or else remember what I said” dad said.

Yesung looked at me like he said: help me, but I only smiled and didn’t help him.

“of…of…of course” He stemmed.

“Ok…I guess I have to believe you” dad said sad.

“So then, since everybody is here…it is nice that you two would join” mom said to Heechul and yesung.

Heechul looked a bit nervous too, but also a bit down as he said “It is nice to meet you guys”

And I had to ask Hankyung when I met him alone again “What is it with Heechul?”

He shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know…He’s been down all day”

“You should ask him”

“I’ll ask him when we are going home…”

I nod “Do that…maybe it’s something wrong”

Rest of the day went fine…Heechul looked like he got a bit brighter after a while, mom and dad didn’t ask embarrassing questions, and Yesung got less nervous.

-

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

“Bye Bye, it was nice to meet you” Heechul shook my parents hands before we went toward his house.

“You have a nice family” he said, and I took his hand.

“Sometime they are…”

“How long are they gonna be here?”

“They are leaving tomorrow”

“Too bad…”

“Why?”

“Then you’ll be moving back home”

I stopped and kissed his lips “I can stay over longer if you want”

He smiled and nod.

“But emm…I gotta ask something…” I stemmed

“What is it?”

“You…have looked kind of sad the whole day…is something wrong?”

He looked down “Not really…”

-

I just wrote this down as it came in my head, but hope it is ok...

But I have something to ask you. Now I will start on the endings. I have an ending for each couple: Eunhae, Yewook, Kangteuk, Kyumin and Hanchul.

But I wanted to know...

 

 Do you want me to update every ending as one update? Or shall I update all the endings as one chapter each?