**Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleep**

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I prepared dinner in the kitchen when Yesung came in and hugged me from behind

“I’m home”

I smiled, and turned my head a bit, and he kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Welcome home” I smiled.

 

“Yes, Yesung is home, that’s great, whats for dinne?” I heard Eunhyuk complain, and I knew from his voice that he has had a bad day.

“Don’t be so harsh Eunhyuk, why can’t we live together, then I can kiss yu everytime I or you comes home?” Donghae who just came in said.

“Even if you live alone, do you think my parents would let me live with you? They don’t trust me?” Eunhyuk complained again.

“And I wonder why?” Yesung interrupted, and got an angry look from Eunhyuk.

“What’s with him?”I asked in a low voice to Yesung.

“He just got a bad grade at a test” Yesung said,

“I deserved better! I read a lot before that test! But nothing on the test had anything to do with the test itself, but I know I did better than the grade says!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Sure you did” Yesung said sarcastic, and got another angry look form Eunhyuk.

“How did it go for you then Donghae?” I asked.

“He got full score” Eunhyuk grunted, and Donghae just smiled.

“Congratulations” I smiled.

“Thanks” He answered.

“He only got full score because he is a ert” Eunhyuk grunted again, and Donghae just looked at him “I’m not” He tried to sound angry, but you could hear that he chuckled a bit “And shouldn’t you be happy for me”

Eunhyuk sighed “Sorry, congratulations” then he kissed Donghae who smiled bigger.

 “What was the test actually about?” I asked

 “It was a test about puberty, , uality and that kind of stuff” Donghae that answered.

 

“How could you not get a good grade there?” Yesung answered.

“okay, so maybe I kinda forgot to read about the girl part in puberty and that stuff…or maybe I kinda though I would get this good enough without reading…” Eunhyuk blushed.

“Fool” Yesung said.

 

“Dinners ready” I said “Donghae? You gonna have dinner here?”

He nodded “If it’s ok”

“Sure, it’s enough food” I smiled and set up the table.

 

“Where are mom and dad?” Eunhyuk asked.

“They wont be home before evening” I said “Eat up”

 

I sat myself down with them, but then the door bell rang, and soon after a butler came in the kitchen “Sorry to interup the meal, but Kyuhyun wants to see you Ryeowook”

I looked at Yesung “It is ok?”

He nodded “Sure, but why cant he just come in instead?”

“Shall I tell him to come in?” the butler said, and I nodded.

 

A bit after Kyuhyun came in “Hi”

“Yo Kyu! What are you doing here? I though you had a date today?” Donghae said.

“I do, I shall meet in in one hour”

“Sungmin?” I smiled, and he nodded.

“So you two are going out now?” I said happy.

He shook his head “Not for real, I kinda messed up the first date, but I got another chance…”

“oh…so why are you here?” I asked.

“Because I am afraid of messing things up again, I have no idea what I shall do on this date…and I wanted to know if you had an idea?”

I shook my head “Not really, I don’t know Sungmin that well…but anyway I think you should find this out yourself…I think you will do best if it is you that comes up with things youself.”

 

**Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.**

 

I sighed “I guess you’re right, but it have been nice knowing you guys, just know that”

They looked confused at me, and I continued “If I fail again, I will lock myself in my room and won’t come out before…I don’t know…”

“Then I will come and drag you out of the house” Dongahe said “But good luck”

“Thanks” I chuckled, and said good bye to everyone, and went out.

 

Outside a little store I stood and looked in the window. It was something there that caught my eyes. ‘Maybe Sungmin will like that?’ I though and went in to buy it, and the man wrapped it up for me.

 

Then I went toward Sungmin’s house.

 

**Sungmin’s P.O.V.**

 

‘Half an hour lest’ I though and sighed ‘why can’t time go faster?”

I ha dalready fixed myself…in hope that it would take at least one hour, but I guess that was maybe a bit too much…it only took 15 min, and in 15 min I have now sitten and looked at the clock.

 

Suddenly the door bell rang, and I went to open.

 

“Kyuhyun?” I said confused.

“Hey, I hope it’s ok that I came earlier?”

“It’s ok” I smiled “Just wait”

I went in and turned all the light off, and etc and then I went out with Kyuhyun.

 

He seemed a bit nervous when he asked “Is it anything special you want to do first?”

“Did you have anything in mind?” I asked

He though hard, and I chuckled a bit.

“What is it?” he said confused.

“Kyuhyun, it is no stress, just relax, I don’t expect the whole world, I just wanna have fun with you” I smiled, and it seemed like he calmed down a bit “Ok…what if we start with seeing a movie?”

“Sounds great”

Then we went to the cinema, and picked a movie that had a lot of action, and a lot of humor.

 

We bought popcorn and went in to get seats. I sat with the popcorn on my lap, and we both ate, and when the movie started we had already eaten it up.

 

“Ops” I said, and Kyuhyun chuckled “Shall I go and buy more?”

“You don’t need to, the movie has started” I smiled.

 

I was very excited in one scene of the movie, and didn’t notice that Kyuhyun tried to take his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled a bit inside me at the sight, he seemed really nervous, but I kept looking at him. And when he noticed he took it back, looked away and blushed.

 

Then I leaned myself toward him, and layed my head on his shoulders, and a bit after his arm were around my shoulder, and I couldn’t help but to smile.

 

 We sat like this the whole movie and it kinda felt empty when the movie ended and he took it back.

 

“Great moive right?” he asked, and I nodded “And now I wanan ask, can we go and buy ice cream?”

“Of course” he said, and shyly he took out his hand and took mine. I blushed, but didn’t take my hand back, instead I smiled and my heart beated fast as we started to walk.

 

‘I knew he said that he didn’t wanna fail this time, but I had never expect him to hold around me or hold my hand while walking’ I though.

 

“Here you go” he said and gave me the ice cream, but didn’t let go of my hand.

“Thanks”

“So do you wanna sit down, or shall we take a walk, or what do you wanna do?

He still sounded a bit nervous to messs up, but I decided to ignore it and just help him.

“I wanna take a walk” ‘because I wanna hold your hand’

 

And that we did, we walked and talked, and in the end when our ice cream was eaten up he stopped “You said you wanted to hear me sing?”

I nodded, and suddenly smiled big “Can you sing for me now?”

He nodded “But not here”

“We can go to my house?”

 

I felt so excited as we walked, I was finally gonna hear him sing.

 

“But don’t expect something fantastic, I am not that good, and it is a song I have written myself…so I don’t actually know how it is”

 

“Do you write you own songs too? That’s cool” I said amazed, and he smiled…a bit proud.

 

Then we went into my house and sat down in the couch, and I guess I looked like a kid when I said “So what is the name of the song?”

 

“Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleeps…I wrote it a little while ago”

“Nice” I smiled and waited for him to start…

 

 

 

He took a deep breathe before he started.

 

And just by the beginning I was amazed by his voice.

 

“Na oerowododoe neol saenggakhalddaen

Misoga naui eolgule beonjyeo

Na himdeuleododoe niga haengbokhalddaen

Sarangi nae mam gadeukhi chaewo

 

Oneuldo nan geochin sesangsoke saljiman

Himdeuleodo nungameumyeon ni moseubbun

Ajikgo gwitgae deulryeooneun kkumdeuli

Naui gyeoteseo neol hyanghae gago itjana”

 

**translation**
(It doesn’t matter if Im lonely. Whenever I think of you

a smile spreads across my face.

It doesn’t matter if I’m tired, whenever you are happy

my heart is filled with love.

 

Today I might live in a harsh world again.

Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image.

The dreams that are still ringing in my ears

are leaving my side towards you)

My mouth were open as he keep singing, it was so beautiful, his voice was amazing.

 

“Nae salmi haruharu kkumeul kkuneun geotcheoreom” (Everyday my life is like a dream.)

 

He smiled toward me as he sang.

 

“Neowa hamgge majubomyeo saranghalsu itdamyeon” (If we can look at each other and love each other)

“Dasi ileoseol geoya” (I’ll stand up again.)

 

I really wanted to cry as he sang, and I felt my eyes wet a bit.

 

Naege sojunghaetdeon gieoksokui haengbokdeul (To me, the happiness of those precious memories)

Himdeun sigan sokeseodo deouk ddaseuhaetdeon (Will be warmer during hard times.)

Huimangeun naegen jamdeulji aneun kkum (For me, hope is a dream that doesn’t sleeps.)

 

He kept singing, and in the end I wasn’t able to hold my tears, and I started to cry, he saw it and smiled as he sang the last line.

 

“Nae maeum dahae saranghaneun neoreu” (I love you with all my heart.)

 

Then he bended toward me, and placed his lips on mine.

 

-------

If you wonder what the name of the song is...it is **Kyuhyun -Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep** But I guess you guessed that :P

But anyway, I got the lyric and translation from here: http://koreansplash.blogspot.com/2010/08/lyricstranslation-kyuhyun-hope-is-dream.html

Except that I used doesn't instead of never.  :P