Staying by his side

Can´t I love you

 

Luhan pov
 
I woke up by the annoying alarm. I turned the alarm off and looked at the time 5.30 in the morning ... ughh ... and school starts at 7.30. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done, I put on some clothes, took an apple as my breakfast with me and closed the door as quiet as possible, I didn´t want to wake him up. 
Maybe you all wonder now, why I went so early to school - well first off I don´t have the money to go by bus everyday and the way to school took about half an hour when I went quickly and second, he, would do it again, if he saw me. 
As I finally arrived at school - at about 6.30, ugghh, nobody was here,  i decided to walk around the school because I still wasn´t familiar with it. As I reached the backyard, I could see a little garden with flowers everywhere (like in B1A4 - Tried to walk MV) - it was .... beautiful and so pure - just the total opposite of ... me... Then I saw someone, sitting on a bench, head upwards, that person was probably sleeping because his breath was even. I took a few steps towards him, so I could see his face closer and realized that it was ... Kris. What is he doing here, that early and in the cold? He shivered as a cold breeze came. I took off my jacket and covered him with it. My eyes grew wide when I saw bruises and scratches. He didn´t fully buttoned his shirt up, so I could see it clearly by his chest area. Those don´t seem like accidents at all - someone did that intentionally, but who would do that ... poor boy ... he mumbled something in his dreams and it didn´t look like it was a good one ... a teardrop made it´s way down his face ... still he looked so handsome.
,,D---d-don´t l-ea-ve me...",he whispered.
I looked at him with pure sadness - I could understand what he feels, people who leave you alone, whether they wanted to or not, in the end you´re alone again...
I gently took his hand and gripped it tightly, so that he knows that someone is here for him now - me. 
His sobs died down and after a few minutes, the tears stopped to fall. 
,,Seems like we both, were hurt deep inside of our hearts, by people we loved.",
I said a smile full of sadness and tears streaming down my face....
 
Kris pov
 
,,Don´t talk bulls**t you unworthy brat, how dare you say something like that about your mother!!", my father yelled. 
,,I swear dad! I just wanted to tell you the truth, she´s cheating on you and you don´t realize it!!",I screamed on top of my lungs. 
He kicked me again and again till I couldn´t move anymore - I couldn´t feel anything anymore - I just felt ... numb... - he grabbed me and threw me in a dark and cramped room and locked the door. I yelled, yelled that he should let me out and I was sorry - even though that was the truth, but nothing. I was locked for about 1 to 2 days without something to eat and trink.
,,I hope you learned your lesson you brat! Don´t you dare say something like that again or I´ll let you hunger in there till you rot. Understand?!"
I nodded, while I was half-conscious. 
 
I woke up from my sleep and felt someone holding my hand, a tight but still gentle grip on my hand - it was so warm...
I slowly opened my eyes, still making no move and no words  I looked down and saw Luhan ... what is he doing here? ... I saw a jacket, covering me, it must be Luhan´s since it smelled like him... he still looked down, he didn´t seem to notice, that I was awake. As I was about to say something, he spoke up
,,Seems like we both, were hurt deep inside of our hearts, by people we loved.",
a smile made it´s way on his face, but it was filled with pure sadness. 
He... seems so fragile and broken, just like how I look, deep inside my heart. Luhan...was really different from others, I know that for sure. It seems like, heaven finally send me an angel, who knows what I feel and will stay by my side...
I then moved, he loosened his grip and I hugged him tightly, scared to loose him. I suddenly felt an urge to protect him. He was here for me, and so I have to be there for him and protect him from any harm. Nobody can touch him, cause he is now mine, mine only. 
He tensed up at first, but after a while he wrapped this thin arms around my neck, his head resting on my shoulder. I could feel something wet and after some sobs escaped his mouth I knew that he was crying. I tighten my grip around him, never wanting to let go. If people would see this scene they would think we´re weird and disgusting, but I could care less, because they don´t understand, what I´m going through and I myself don´t know what Luhan was going through, but I decided not to question it, as long as he didn´t want to tell me about it himself.  For now, I just want to stay by his side...
 
_______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
 
So the second chapter is now finished. Thank you for Subscribing me. Thsi Chapter wasn´t that long also,
but I will try my best to write the Chapters longer. :) I don´t know when I will update again, since I´m sick right now
(cause of my big brother who infected me -.-"). I will try to update as soon as possible. Bye~~