His past revealed

Can´t I love you

 

Kris pov
 
,,LUHAN!!"
 
I ran to him and shook him lightly - afraid to hurt him more than he already is. There was blood here and there - I yelled his name several times but no response. ! I carefully took his hand and squeezed is tightly. Luhan, please be ok! Lay called an ambulance. After minutes of me, holding his hand, tears falling and praying that Luhan will be alright, the ambulance came and took him with them. I begged them to let me stay by his side but they refused - ! My ing boyfriend got beaten to unconsciousness and I can´t be with him?! I almost punched the man when a hand stopped me. I looked to the owner of that hand ... Suho. 
 
,,Don´t do that. Let them bring Luhan to the hospital and let him be treated. It will just take longer when you argue with him so stop it. Be wise, Luhan is more important right now, so come we´ll take a taxi."
 
I calmed down and nodded. He is right Luhan is more important right now. The ambulance took off and we followed after them with three taxi (because logically 11 people don´t fit in one taxi :PP).
 
Author pov
Through the whole ride Kris kept crying silently - nobody dared to speak.
The 11 boys were waiting in front of the operation room while Luhan was getting treatment. A few of them sitting silently and looking at the floor, a few walking back and forth and a few just staring at nothing and hoping that everything will be ok and one, sat there with tears streaming down his face - the picture of Luhan with cuts and blood everywhere in his head made him feel guilty.
 
Kris pov
It just was too shocking - and I couldn´t do anything for him, I couldn´t protect him... Those es, they did that to Luhan, I swear when I see them ever again I´m not going to hesitate to break every freaking bone for hurting him. I just can´t understand them. Luhan didn´t do anything yet they take their anger off on him. I´m, or we all are not interested in them so why are they so desperate they should just off and leave us alone! But what was more important .... Luhan. Please god let him be ok. I will never forgive myself if .... I didn´t even want to think of something like this. I  would risk my life to protect him but please let him be ok, please!
 
After hours and hours of waiting a doctor came out. Everyone immediately ran up to him asking if Luhan is ok. The doctor smiled and nodded his head, saying that there were some parts they stitched and that he just needs to rest for a week or so. I was relieved. I couldn´t imagine to live on without Luhan and I will never let something like this happen ever again. 
 
,,Is someone of you related with him in any kind of way?",he asked.
 
,,Well we are all his friends and he is his boyfriend. Why is something wrong?",Baekhyun answered and pointed towards me.
 
,,Actually, just people who are blood-related with the patients are allowed to enter the room. So you are his boyfriend right?I guess it´s alright then, since I already thought that his parents will not come.",he said, more to himself. 
 
,,What do you mean with ´his parents will not come´?",Chen asked bewildered.
 
,,Why don´t be go in his room first and talk there.",he didn´t even wait for any answers and entered Luhan´s room, we following behind. As we all sat down the doctor began
 
,,You know, Luhan has a complicated family, it is just terrible. Luhan often comes to the hospital because he gets hurt - bruises, cuts and they are huge. Even though I wanted to help he said that it´s more terrible if he comes in a orphanage so I couldn´t do anything but to give him food and treat his wounds without cost for a while already. In the past his father has always beaten him when he saw Luhan and the reason is because of his mother. Luhan´s mother passed away when she gave birth to Luhan, leaving Luhan, his father and the oldest son who moved out already because he couldn´t stand living together with the one who he thinks killed his mother, they both gave him the blame. Even though Luhan is totally innocent, he was bullied at school, when he was in school in china. There were some rumors about him. About him sleeping with everyone and other ridiculous rumors. All his friends believed those rumors and turned their backs, leaving him alone being called the school´s diusting . After a few months his father died because he drank himself to death with alcohol. Luhan was forced to live with his older brother, who still despised him, here - in South Korea. His brother is the same with his father beating Luhan up. Luhan´s self-confidence is totally destroyed and he believes in the words his brother says every single day, like that he is a , , ugly, disgusting and so on. But I think he is even more terrible than his father because he often harrased Luhan like kissing him and leaving kiss marks all over his body but fortunately not more than that. But I don´t know how long it will last, so I tell you all this what Luhan entrusted to me, to you because I want him to be happy because he deserves it and must be protected, you understand, Kris?"
 
I nodded. So that was the thing Luhan meant ´Seems like we both, were hurt deep inside of our heart, by people we loved´
 
,,Don´t worry Doctor. I will protect and take good care of him.",I gave him a reassuring smile.
 
,,Hey! Don´t let me out! I will protect Bambi too!",Lay said.
Everyone joined, making the doctor smile.
 
,,Well, I guess he met a good boyfriend and good friends, so I don´t have to worry. Right, Luhan?",he said as he leaved the room. 
 
What?! We all turned to Luhan - did he hear it all?
 
,,Luhan...",we said uneasy.
 
,,I-I woke up in the middle of the s-story... and.... thank you i guess... for being here with me...",he looked down.
 
We all ran up to him, making a kind of group hug - ugghh, can´t I hug my boyfriend alone?!
 
,,Don´t worry Luhan! We love you no matter what. We are your family you know! So when you have worries, just tell us! You can call me Umma too, when you want!",D.O said happily.
 
Luhan looked up and smiled, while blushing. We all ´awww´-ed at the view. That´s right Luhan, I - or we are here for you. We then talked about things on and on, when I had this wonderful idea.
 
,,Luhan, how about we move in together?",I asked.
 
He seemed shocked - well, who would not when the boyfriend who asked you on the same day to go out and then move in together, but it´s all for Luhan's safety. Even though my family is so messed up, I have a lot of money.
 
Luhan pov
 
I was unsure. Can I move in with Kris already. Isn´t it a bit too fast? But then I looked up and saw his eyes filled with so much love, care, worry. He was really serious and he probably wouldn´t let me go home again after he heard all this and I love and trust him already enough so I nodded. I think meeting Kris was a new part of my life to live happily with the person I love. To let everything in my past go and move on - because its my life isn´t it?
 
He smiled holding my hands giving me a loving kiss. The other´s cheered us on - OMG i totally forgot them! I blushed, how embarrassing, but well as long it´s them, I guess it´s alright.
 
Author pov
 
,,I WANT TO MOVE IN WITH YOU TOO~~!",Chanyeol yelled happily with his deep voice, making everyone silent for a while, before everyone joined AGAIN. Kris was totally shocked - he meant that Luhan and he and JUST HE will move in together not all of them. He panicked, looking at Luhan to say no. But Luhan was already talking with them agreeing to this idea and saying that it would be fun living all together: Smiling and boucing excitedly on his hospital bed, replacing Kris´s panicked face with a gentle smile. Even though he met Luhan just two days ago, Luhan had so much effect on him, he just couldn´t say no to him.
 
,,Seems like we twelve will live together from now on.",he whispered before gently back-hugging Luhan and joining in their plans. 
 
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
 
Finished!! :DD I know the part where Luhan heard it all was akwar but I didn´t know how to make it ...uhhh.. less akward (?)....
Well, doesn´t matter. I think I will make this story longer than I intended.
Sorry if my english isn´t that good TT.TT I will try harder *>*
Ah and don´t worry about those es - they will get what they deserve! *evil laugh~*
Thanks for commenting and subscribing *saranghe~~♥*
I will update as soon as I can ;DD 
Bye~~