"Accident"

Can´t I love you

 

 
Next day 
 
Lay pov
 
We barely even slept and were dead tired but nobody wanted to sleep - or just couldn´t. The police still didn´t have any clues regarding the location Luhan is. It was noon now and we were all in the hospital.
We were a bit too early for the visiting hours and Kris was still asleep, so we waited in front of his hospital room. 
 
D.O  who was next to me asked: 
,,Luhan... - he is going to be alright, right?"
 
We just looked at him. We wanted to believe it, but we couldn´t just pretend that everything is going to be alright and Luhan is safe, because we didn´t know anything at all.
 
Suddenly Tao answered:
,,Don´t think like that. He´s strong you know. We just need to pray that the police will find him and that Kris will remember him soon. Otherwise he´ll be very heartbroken. All we can do now is to believe - believe in the police and in Luhan."
 
Even though Tao was the third youngest - he could be very mature - more mature than his hyungs. And he is right - for now just believe in him. 
 
Sehun then asked:
,,What do you think the reason is, that Kris doesn´t remember anything about Luhan?
I mean, the doctor said that there must have been something so shocking that his mind decided to forget him completly already, but still..."
 
This time nobody had an answer ... we couldn´t understand why too - why he doesn´t remember and why this all even happened.
From the very beginning of their relationship till now - people were against their relationship and tried to break them up and went as far as to harm Luhan, who didn´t do something wrong at all.
I just couldn´t believe that there are people who could do such cruel things just for their own selfishness. 
 
Then we heard a quiet creak from Kris´s door. There he stood - his eyes wide, his body slighty trembling.
 
,,K- kris...", I said
 
He then said:
,,L-lu-luhan..Lu-luhan.."
 
Before we could ask any more questions he fell down and was unconscious.
 
 
Luhan pov
 
It has already been a day since I woke up and found myself tied up on the bed in a room at my so called `home´. I couldn´t escape and I was and am still dead worried about Kris. Is he alright? I didn´t know.
And I´m worried about what will happen to me after I found out from my brother what happened at the ´accident´.
 
Flahsback (Author pov)
 
Kris noticed it too and they stopped their steps, as he held Luhan protectively, his arm around his shoulder, an angry look on his face. Suddenly they heard a car at full speed, shocked they looked at the direction...
 
They saw a familiar figure in the car ... and Luhan recognized his brother .... everything went so fast and Kris was still holding him, trying to protect Luhan - but Luhan didn´t want that. Everytime Luhan was in danger, Kris protected him and now he thought, it was his turn to protect Kris. Kris went through so much trouble just for him - he must have been a burden to him. He could have lived more happily without him ...
Before the car could hit them, Luhan turned around so that the car hit Luhan first....
They both laid on the street. Kris woke up after a while from the shock, when the realized what happened .... Luhan. His vision was still blurry, but he tried to find Luhan and when he finally did, he couldn´t believe it.
The view was like the worst nightmare Kris ever had - just that he knew that this all wasn´t a dream and we would not wake up with his little deer in his arms.
There he laid, Luhan - half-conscious and his body covered with his own blood. Kris yelled and screamed Luhan´s name but he just answered with a weak voice:
 
,,I´m sorry..."
 
And then both of them out....
 
Luhan pov
 
And now here I am, tied up on my bed and being abused by my brother. But now he just didn´t hit me like it was before...he now touches me ually and he even ... my eyes began to sting, jus thinking about that. I wanted it to be with someone special, someone I love, I wanted to do it with .. Kris...
But what should I do now? I can´t escape and even if I somehow manage to - my brother will tell him everything and Kris will be disgusted with me...he will never look at me with those loving eyes of his ever again... and I will be left alone again - left alone in my own world were nodoby loves me....
 
 
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
 
Still 1 Chapter to go~~ Sorry, short update TT.TT
&& i know, i know... my update was really~ late *sorry*
I was busy with school && that whole sh*t -.-"
I think I´m going to update in about a week 
so I´ll try my best to finish this story :) 
I hope your going to read till the end and enjoyed 
Bye~~
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________