Jealousy

Can´t I love you

 

Kris pov
 
Those es! When they dare to touch him I will punch them all straight in the face wether they are girls or not. The others looked at me, staying silent. They knew that when I was angry I could blow up anytime, I almost punched Tao once, so they always leaved a free space between them and me when they knew I was angry and that was good because wether they are idiots or not they are still my friends ... kinda... and I don´t want to punch them when they didn´t do anyting. 
I clenched my fist tightly and my teeth, I suddenly felt someone grabbing my arm - I was about to blow up when I looked down to see big dark brown eyes - I was completly melted. My anger went away and was replaced by love and care. 
 
,,Are you ok, Kris? You look like you have a fever.",Luhan said a look of worry on his face - still it looked beautiful.
 
He placed his hand on my forehead and my cheeks gently and lovingly - I swear I could die right now but then Luhan would be alone and I would never let this happen. 
 
,,When you aren´t feeling well you have to say it you know. You don´t have to force yourself.",his voice was filled with worry.
 
He is making me love him more and more - is that even possible? I couldn´t really believe that this innocent angel in front of me, loves me, is that a dream or something, when yeah then I don´t want to wake up.
 
,,Don´t worry about me. I´m alright ... because you are here."
 
I placed my hand on top of his, gently took it away and intertwined our fingers. He looked suprised and blushed. I could hear giggles and whistling, I already knew from who they came. Luhan must have heard it too because he blushed even more - adorable
 
We then proceeded to go on, Luhan and me still walking and holding hands, the others were behind us, feeling comfortable with the fact that we were dating, guess that´s what I like about them, they don´t judge after looks or preferences.
When we arrived at the mall, the first thing they did, was going to the food section, dragging both of us with them. After about half an hour, when they were finally full, we went to the clothes. There were like tons of different shops and brands. Tao dragged us to a gucci shop - really now?! Gucci?! His eyes sparkled at each of those gucci bags and whatever. To tell the truth we all really hate to go here in those shops with him, because he will spend so much time and money for those things. We waited together at a place sighing, because Tao ran back and forth to one place to an other - this will take a while i guess. 
 
,,I will go to the toilet.",Luhan said. 
 
He ran out of the shop before I could even ask if I should go with him.
 
,,YA ! Away with your dirty hands. I saw this bag first, so it´s mine. Let Go!!",suprised I looked to the direction where the yelling came from. 
 
There was Tao fighting with some teenage girl over the last gucci bag with the design. Well this will take longer than we thought....
 
 
__________
 
After half an hour of yelling and -fighting over that damn bag, the owner from the shop kicked us all out with the girl too.  Tao was totally exhausted and stressed out and hugged Xiumin - and mourned about the bag. The girl noticed us and immediately acted all shy and innocent. -Wow, I thought just the girls at our school were like this but it seems almost every girl was like that. Luhan is totally pure and innocent not like those girls. Something caught my eye though. That girl ... I saw her from somewhere before. The other´s must have finally noticed too. She smirked and before we could stangle her - because I really wanted to do so, she dissappeard in the crowd of people. Then the realization hit us.
 
Luhan...
 
All eyes widened in shock .... no ... it can´t be right?
We all ran ... no .. please no ... Luhan .... I promised to protect you but how could I be so careless. When we reached the toilet room I was totally shocked to the scene in front of me 
 
,,LUHAN!!"
 
Luhan pov
 
As I finished with my business and washed my hands, ready to go back to the others, I felt someone push me hard against the wall. WHAT THE HELL?!
 
,,How dare you take our Oppas away you ugly . You don´t deserve them, you little piece of worthless !!!"
 
I looked back to the see the face and saw the popular girls at my school. What are they doing here? What do they want from me?!
 
,,How did you do that? Did you give your body to them? Are you black-mailing them? What did you do that they would even spen their time with something like you?! You´ll regret stealing out Oppas from us ! You ugly !"
 
Those words were painful. I didn´t want to hear them, because I know that for myself but being with them makes me foget at how useless I am and am not even worth enough to spend time with them. Those words pierced directly though my heart. Memories from the past coming up. No I don´t want that.. I want ... kris ... KRIS!!
 
They threw me on the ground and kicked with their feet against my stomach. I didn´t even have time to scream my heart out. I couldn´t even take breaths anymore, it was so painful. When they were finished they grabbed me by my hair
 
,,I hope you learned your lesson you !",they than went out leaving me there on the ground.
 
Everything went blurry, the walls and the floor began to turn. I out when I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. ....Kris.....help me....
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
OMGF those es hurt Luhan! Kris you don´t need to strangle her I´ll do it *evil grin*
(I know I wrote this but it still makes me angry. Our poor Luhannie and yeah he´s my bias ^^)
I´m SO going to make them regret what they have done to our Bambi.
And I´m sorry that I updated so late. There were so many test this week.. ughh don´t wanna learn -.-"
I will try my best to update as soon as possible and thanks for Subscribing :)
Bye~~