Promises Are Not Meant To Be Broken

Can´t I love you

 

Author pov

 

On their back home they divided themselves into two taxi´s – Lay, Luhan and Kris sat at the back together, with Luhan in the middle. Luhan was constantly blinking and trying hard not to fall asleep.

 

,,You don´t have to force yourself to stay awake, you know. You must be exhausted, I´ll lend you my shoulder.”,Kris said gently.

 

Luhan turned his head and they just stared at each other for a while. Lay just remained silent and watched that lovely pair next to him. After Kris realized how long they looked at each other and that their faces were so close that he felt Luhan´s hot breath, he coughed awkwardly while he blushed the second time this day. He was so embarrassed and just looked outside the window as if it was the most fascinating thing he ever saw. Luhan just smiled at how cute Kris was – it has been a while since he saw him and he missed him so much. He put his head on Kris´ shoulder and closed his eyes and fell asleep in just a few minutes with a smile on his face.

Kris´ eyes widened as he felt the weight on his shoulder and carefully turned his head. He unconsciously put his arm over Luhan and his soft hair, just staring at him. Suddenly his cellphone rang, signaling that someone texted him. He just ignored it but after a few minutes it rang again and again and again. It just pissed him off, so he took it out looking at who the heck was writing him and disturbing Luhan´s sleep – it was Ji-Na. Honestly, he didn´t want to talk or write with Ji-Na so he just turned his phone off and leaned his head against Luhan´s and closed his eyes.

 

Luhan pov

 

After I fell asleep the warmth was away and everything was cold and dark. I saw Zhinan, smirking while he was on top of me. I tried to escape and looked around panicked and saw Kris at the end of the room. I screamed for him countless of times but it was as if he couldn´t hear me. Tears began to flow down and I screamed louder and louder. He then looked at me and I was about to feel relieved, when he smirked and Ji-Na came and they made out in front of me. Kris gave me one last look full of disgust and went slowly away with Ji-Na, disappearing in a white light.

My eyes went wide and I woke up from my dream. I was all sweaty and had a hard time breathing the others were already around me looking at me worried – with a confused Kris. Suho hugged me and then I realized that I was trembling terribly and was crying and I couldn´t stop it. My shaking arms hugged Suho tightly – I was so afraid for such a long time. I don´t want to be alone.

 

Kai pov

 

While we were watching TV, we suddenly heard Luhan mumble something. At first we didn´t think of it much then he began to scream for Kris. We abruptly ran to Luhan and tried to shake him and wake him up but it just worsened. He began to tremble and cried still crying for Kris and yelling “No!” and “Let me go!”.

When he woke up Suho hugged him trying to calm and comfort him. I guess he dreamed of his brother. I clenched my fist, it was all the fault of that f**ker that Luhan was like this. It was just such an unforgivable thing. Now that I think of it, after we met Luhan, he just cried of happiness but he never talked about “that ” and it was as if he wasn´t even scared or traumatized about it. I mean I didn´t want Luhan to be like that, but wasn´t it normal to be scared about it? It seemed like he hid his feelings from us and because we were so happy of seeing Luhan again we didn´t think about that at all.

 

,,Don´t be scared Luhan. We will always be by your side and protect you. You will never be alone.”, I said his hair.

,,Y-you promise?”,Luhan asked still sobbing.

 

,,Yes, we all promise. ”, I answered.

 

I took his hand and put my pinky finger around his.

 

We already promised a long time ago without you knowing (Chapter 5) and we failed but now we´re determined to never let you go again. It was already painful to watch you getting hurt but those months where we didn´t even know where you were or even if you were alright... - we don´t ever want something like that to happen again. You are so strong enduring all this pain but now you can rely on all of us – we´ll carry it with you together.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Author pov

 

,,Sehun...?”,Luhan said softly – his eyes still red and puffy.

 

,,Yeah?”

 

,,Can I sleep together in your bed tonight?”,Luhan asked shyly with all the envious stares of the others looking at both of them back and forth.

 

,,Hm, sure. I don´t mind.”,Sehun answered, his usually cold expression replaced with a rare happy and friendly one.

 

,,No fair! I want to cuddle with Luhan too!”,Lay complaint – the others joining (except for Kris who just glared at Lay)

 

At the end they decided to switch everyday and everyone was pleased with it – except for a certain someone. And they were sure that Sehun is the right person if someone had problems and that he will take care of Luhan. If you get to know Sehun you will see his sweet and caring side. He is a good listener and will always think about it carefully before giving someone an advice. He was always calm and composed so they could trust him – and since that Bambi already had a soft spot in Sehun´s heart it was no problem at all.

 

____________________________________________________

 

While they were cuddling Luhan spoke up:

 

,,Do you think Kris is suspecting something? Recently he asked me if we ever met before....”

 

,,I think he know´s that something´s up … When you slept … you screamed his name and he looked confused … I guess sooner or later he´ll put the pieces together and remember it himself.”

 

,,Do you think he like´s me?”

 

,,There´s no doubt that he´s feeling something and he looked so not amused at the time you kissed us all. He seems to get back to his old self...”

 

,,His old self? … What do you mean?”

 

,,While you were away and got together with Ji-Na many things happened and he spent less time with us and he didn´t trust us anymore. Ji-Na confessed that she was behind all that with your brother and Tao slapped her, she then went to Kris and acted all innocent saying that Tao made a move on her and so on, but he didn´t believed us at all. We couldn´t say anything about you but that didn´t matter – he trusted her more than his own friends. But now he´s going back to how he was when you two were together.”

 

,,What do I do if I meet her? I don´t know if I´m ready yet...”

 

,,You don´t have to worry about that.. You heard Kai didn´t you and the others and I would never break a promise – promises are not meant to be broken.”

 

,,Yeah you´re right. As long as you all are on my side I will be save.”
 

Luhan moved closer to him and tighten his grip around Sehun.

 

,,And if your feeling down, worried, sad … no matter what, please tell us. We are always going to listen to your problems. You don´t have to hide all that pain and worries from us. You can be a little selfish you know, we are humans after all and we´ll love you no matter what.”

 

,,Ok... Thank You Sehunnie. I´ll be a little selfish then and request a song from you.”, Luhan chuckled.

 

,,My son, you did good. What would you like to hear?”,he said playfully, petting the back of my neck.

 

,,Three bears song.”

 

Sehun laughed and began to be all cute and with his lisp it was even cuter.

 


„There are three bears in a house,

Daddy bear, Mommy ear, Baby bear!

Daddy bear is fatty,

Mommy bear is slim,

Baby bear is too cute!

Shrug!Shrug! You are doing well!“

 

 

,,Now that I sang a song for you, you have to sing one for me.“

 

,,B-but you said I sould be more selfish.“

 

,,I never said that I´m not going to be selfish too.“

 

,,Alright, what song do you want to hear?“
 

,,Hmm, I don´t know. Sing a song matching with your current mood. Sing it all out.“

 

 

,,When the rain falls out the window,

the hidden memories drench my heart

The person I thought I forgot

rather floats up clearer in my head.

My love, my love, my love that I long for

My love, who i call out as loud as I can

but can´t hear me

My love, my love, my love that I miss

Just your name alone cuts me,

my painful love, my love

When the drakness comes out the window

The hidden memories light up my heart

My love, my love,  my love that I long for

My love, who I call out as loud as I can

but can´t hear me

My love, my love my love that I miss

Just your name alone cuts me,

my painful love, my love

The moments we laughed together

The moments we shed tears together

Now I let it go but-

My love, my love, my grateful love

My love, who will remain

even if I erase my everything

My love, my love, my precious love

I will cherish you until my breath runs out,

my love, my love"

 

 

After that they both fell asleep. But through the whole conversation till the end, they didn´t notice Kris standing outside the door.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Omg I didn´t think I could get a Chapter finished till the next months but yay I already finished :)
I´m busy with school stuff and so on -.-"

but I didn´t want to let you wait so I spent my friday evening with fanfic writing :DD

Thanks especially for xxEXOticBABYxx who is currently my KakaoTalk Friend and recommended me a cool fanfics *-* thank uu~~

I will update again when I´m free (maybe next week or so) 

Please Vote, Subscribe and Comment

Thank UUU~~~

Bye~~