Falling In Love (Again)

Can´t I love you
SHORT UPDATE! (Mianhe TT.TT)
 
Kris pov 
 
The first thing that came to my vision was a sleeping angel right in front of me. I was so shocked that I nearly screamed but held back since the angel, that I now recognized as Luhan, slept so peacefully. The sight was so beautiful and calming. I took my phone from the table beside me, took a photo of him and set it as my background. I then just continued to stare at the real thing in front of me - how can a boy, no, how can a human be so beautiful and mesmerizing? Even Ji-Na wasn´t so beautiful but should I be thinking like that - about my own girlfriend, who I so liked?
And the fact that Luhan hid something from me didn´t help me at all. I think there really was something I don´t know and I´m getting more curious about it. But I guess he will tell me someday - so I´m letting it go - for now.
 
While I was thinking I unconsciously began to his hair and his cheek. His back will probably be in pain if he wakes up later. I thought of what he told me yesterday ... I thought my family was ed up but he has gone through so much more pain than I and is still so caring and nice to other people. I still can´t believe that he was ... by his own brother. Good thing that those idiots take care of him now.
It hit me then, that I barely hung out with them since I was together with Ji-Na and especially when that incident happened with Tao. My friends don´t seem to like her that much but I don´t even know why, she didn´t do anything wrong. But I still feel kind of bad for yelling at them and Tao so much. And it seems that she does something secretly behind my back too - she´s not acting like we first met, it´s like she changed.
The others would always say that she´s  a and other mean things and I know them long enough to know that they would never hate on anyone if they hadn´t done something bad, but what did she do? It´s like I missed something, just what?
 
I heard the door open and the guys came in smiling. They were talking and laughing out loud and I signaled them to be quiet because Luhan was still sleeping. They immediately went silent and Chanyeol even began to crawl his way to us. The others just gave him a weird look but let him do what he was doing. 
 
 
,,Are you feeling better?",Suho whispered.
 
 
,,Yeah I´m fine. "
 
 
,,Aww, how sweet you are. him like a little baby.",Xiumin said.
 
 
I noticed that I was still doing it and immediately put my hand away from him. I felt my face warm up ... oh my god am I blushing?! I´m the ing cool Kris I don´t blush!!
 
 
,,He´s blushing! He must really like Luhan! Cute!",Baekhyun said while squealing like a teenage girl.
 
 
,,I-I´m not!" , I stuttered .. !!
 
 
 
Lay pov
 
 
,,Oh, we don´t mind at all. You two would be a dreamy couple!",Chen said while putting his hands on his cheeks.
 
 
He just looked down while his face got redder. It has been a while since he was like that ... the last time was with Luhan. Kris would usually get really angry if we coupled him with someone ´casue he "only loves Ji-Na" but he is blushing like some middle-school teenage girl talking to her crush.
It was so fun to tease Kris like that, like the old times when Ji-Na wasn´t his girlfriend. But he already seemed to change, maybe he´s even falling in love with Luhan already. I couldn´t help but smile just thinking about them being all fluffy together again.
I saw Luhan shiver which was understandable because he didn´t bring a jacket and slept the whole night like that. I took of my jacket and coverd him with it, his hair, giving him a kiss on the cheek and holding his hand, which was so freaking cold - trying to warm him up. When I looked up I saw Kris glaring at me, as if I touched his property - the others just looked at him, amused at how  jealous he already was when he just met Luhan yesterday. Oh, it was so funny seeing him like that. Maybe I should push it a little further. While I was still deciding, Luhan woke up, rubbed his eyes cutely and greeted us with a dazzling smile. So adorable.
 
 
,,Good morning, Bambi. I was so lonely without you, you know? You have to make it up for me."
 
 
The others tried not to laugh out, wanting to see Kris´reaction, which was by the way the funniest thing I´ve seen for a while. Kris just continued to glare at me while I acted like I didn´t notice. Luhan, the little innocent creature he was, said sorry, put his hands on either sides of my face and kissed me on my nose. He´s so cute and I just can´t take it. I gave him a big smile and hugged him as tight as I could. Kris was already gritting his teeth and clenching his fist. I guess this was enough teasing, I didn´t want to get hit. 
 
 
,,Luhan, Kris´ doesn´t seem to be so happy, so why don´t you give him a kiss to cheer him up too?"
 
 
Luhan looked at me wide-eyed. I just winked at him and he seemed to get the hint and shyly touched Kris´ face and gave him a kiss on the nose too. He didn´t seem to protest and looked liked he was the happiest person on earth. Luhan smiled at the fact that Kris´ liked it and didnt reject him. Kai then interrupted and whined:
 
 
,,So unfair! I want one too!"
 
 
Followed by Sehun:
 
 
,,Me too! Me too!"
 
 
Well, in the end he gave them all kiss.
 
 
 
Kris pov
 
I could still feel this tingling sensation on the spot where his lips made contact with my face. My whole body felt as if it would burn as well as my cheeks, where his soft hands caressed my face gently. Why was I feeling so angry when I saw Lay and Luhan together? And even when he was giving the other guys kissing. Do I like him this much already?! Is it already love?! Did I really fall in love with him after just knowing him for not even a day?! What the heck is wrong with me! Maybe I just miss Ji-Na so much but even with Ji-Na I didn´t feel my body burning this much.
 
Am I falling for Luhan? Or did I already fall for him without knowing?