Meeting Mingyun

Can´t I love you

It then was finally the day Luhan would come back to school and meet our new friend. We all told him about the jokes the boy would tell us and Luhan seemed to already like him. The school day went by fast and the bell finally rang – signaling that it was lunch break. Luhan and I packed our stuff and made our way to the cafeteria while holding hands, ignoring the jealous girls, that didn't like Luhan but were smart enough to not do anything to him and were still sane enough to not be like Ji-Na. We already saw the other ten waiting at the usual table and sat down.

 

,,So how was your day so far Luhan?”,Suho asked.

 

,,It was good. It has been a while since I've been here and I've kind of missed it.”, he replied happily.

 

We were talking about something when we heard a familiar voice. The voice came from behind Luhan and me so we had to turn our heads.

 

,,That's the new guy we talked about. His name is...”,Xiumin was about to continue, when he was interrupted.

 

,,M-ming...yun..”,Luhan said, his eyes wide.

 

,,L-luhan...”, was the only thing Mingyun said, eyes wide too.

 

 

And at that moment all that was on our minds were...

 

What was happening...?