Baby don´t cry

Can´t I love you

 

Luhan pov
 
We finally arrived at our new home and .... OMG, it´s freaking HUGE!
I thought we would live in a small apartment and maybe share rooms, but they bought a whole house!! And it looks luxurious and expensive too - they must be really rich to afford something like that. Suho opened the door and everything looks as expensive as the house. This must be some kind of dream!
I walked around my mouth wide open and the others following me like some lost puppies.
Everyone got a key and we all went to our rooms to unpack our stuffs. The rooms were on the second floor - everyone had their own and a bathroom too. As I finished, I went to Kris' room and knocked.
 
,,Come in.",I heard.
 
As I entered his room, I saw his stuff already unpacked and he himself laying with his back on his bed and looking at a picture in his hand. He looked at me, smiled and patted the free spot on his bed, for me to come over.
I laid down beside him and looked at the picture in his hands. A beautiful young woman who back-hugged a little boy, both smiling in the camera, while they were in a breath-taking garden full with colorful flowers everywhere. 
 
,,Who is that?",I asked carefully.
 
,,That was my mother.",he answered.
 
,,...was..?",I accidentally spoke out loud.
 
,,She died because of cancer when I was 5. She was a great mom, nobody could replace her. And at any rate not that new woman my dad married after she died.",he said in disgust.
 
,,How was your real mother like?"
 
,,She was like an angel. She was kind and always thought in a positive way no matter how bad things were. She had a pure heart and would treat everyone the same as if they were family, no matter what their background were. Even though she was a real beauty and many guys were in love with her, she never betrayed my father and only loved him. But... after she was gone my father changed. He was mostly drunk and lonely and would hit me to release the pain but it was never enough. He then met this woman and was happy again, so I thought it was alright, because mom would like to see him happy too. But that woman sleeps with every guy she lays eyes on and betrays my father without feelig guilty. I knew that and told my dad, because he deserves to be with someone who only loves him back. But my father didn´t believe me, thinking that I don´t like her because of mom and that I made that whole story up and hit me with whatever he found. That woman would lie to him to make him even more angry at me and hit me till I'm unconscious. I thought I could never be happy again, that I had to live my life like this till I die .... but then I met you.",he smiled.
 
Our eyes met and he gently touched my head, down to my cheeks, not breaking our eye contact. I felt weird again but I didn´t dislike the feeling or the way he touched me. He leaned closer to my face and we both closed our eyes, the gap between us became smaller and smaller, till our lips touched. My heart beating faster and faster. He moved his lips against mine and I kissed him back shyly, one of his hands, now on my waist, bringing me closer to him and his other hand holding mine tightly. We then broke our kiss, staring at each other, smiling. 
 
,,I won´t let anybody hurt you, because you are the only person I will be  able to love, there will be nobody who could replace you in my heart. Never."
 
My eyes teared up, I hugged him, closing my eyes and he began to sing 
 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8ymm5mbQ0) <-not my video ;)
 
 
don´t hesitate any more
 
just take my heart please
 
love shine like a light
 
even the moon close it´s eyes
 
if it´s not me but someone else
 
if it´s a line in a drama
 
burn out the scars that he made
 
baby don´t cry tonight
 
through the darkness
 
baby don´t cry tonight
 
like nothing happened
 
you won´t end up turning to foam
 
so baby don´t cry cry
 
i will guard you with my love
 
 
 
____________________
 
Author pov
Weekend was over and that meant, that they had to go to school. Luhan found out that Kris and the others, while he was in the hospital, "took care" of the girls and Ji-na who did that and that they are now not attending this school anymore and Luhan didn´t even want to know what they did to them, but he was relieved that he can be with Kris now without being sent to hospital.
 
Their school life was wonderful and more peaceful. They were like a big family, joking around, doing crazy things and their home life was better too. There was no sign of the girl, Ji-na, Kris´s parents or Luhan´s brother and it was a good time. In those months Luhan and Kris were always togetehr, never leaving each other´s side and their relationship was fantastic. The others would always let them be alone once in a while and they both were thankful for that. 
 
________________
 
Luhan pov
 
It was a rainy night and dark outside as Kris and I made our way home to the others. We were about to cross the street, when I saw a weird figure on the other side of the street, wearing everything in black and a cap, so I couldn´t see the face. Nevertheless, we went towards the figure and when we were not even half across the street, that person looked up and my eyes widened .... Ji-na...
It would not have been a big deal if we met unintentionally, but she smirked and began to laugh like a crazy witch. Kris noticed it too and we stopped our steps, as he hold me protectively, his arm around my shoulder, an angry look on his face. Suddenly we heard a car at full speed, shocked we looked at the direction...
 
Author pov
 
You could hear a crashing sound and blood was everywhere.... Ji-na disappeard...
As the police and ambulance finally arrived, they found just one young man laying on the ground, bleeding, there was no sign of the car nor an other person...
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
So this chapter is finally finished. && OMG someone disappeard :OO 
This story will end with Chapter 11 - that means two Chapter´s to go.
I hope you will read till the end - and I´m thinking of a sequel to this story
So I hope many of you who Subscribed this story will continue to read the sequel too. ;DD
Bye~~