New Friends

Can´t I love you

 

Luhan pov
 
The school bell rang, signaling that it´s lunch-time now. Kris held his hand out and I took it. As we arrived at the cafeteria, the students all went silent and stared at us. I hid behind Kris because I really hate it when people stare at me, it´s .... uncomfortable. He put his arms around my shoulder and I calmed down because I know, he´ll protect me. We went to an empty place and I sat down.
 
,,I´m going to get lunch. Wait here.",he said, pecking my cheeks and was on his way to get lunch.
 
I smiled - he really is too good to me, I don´t know how I deserved this - but I´m glad, that I have him now. 
 
,,So you are Luhan, I heard you are dating that scary dragon now. Now that I see you closer, I can understand why Kris is dating you, really cute.", a guy said, with nine others guys, who seem like his friends. 
 
,,My name is Kai, you have really guts to date that guy. Why don´t you leave him and go out with me?"
 
He smiled, or more smirked, but why should I leave Kris? I must admit that Kai was really handsome, but I like Kris more. Love is not all about looks but the heart too, and Kris has the heart of an angel. 
 
,,I´m sorry...",
 
I was about to go on when he held my chin and leaned forward, tears started to fall, I didn´t want to be kissed by someone else than Kris, I don´t want, he must have realized it because he stopped, our lips just an inch apart. I came to my senses and was about to call Kris, when Kai was roughly pushed away from me. 
 
,,Ya Kai! What the hell do you think your doing?!",Kris yelled angry.
 
His anger totally disappeared when he saw me and it was replaced with worry. He wiped my tears away and I hugged him. I was shaking really bad. Memories of him appearing. No ... I don´t want to be touched by someone else like this except by Kris. Kris hugged me tighter, whispering sweet things into my ear. As I calmed down, Kris yelled at Kai
 
,,Yahh! Don´t do that again, or I´ll kill you, understand?!", he hit him on his head - ouch, that must have hurt.
 
,,Sorry, for making you cry Luhan. And Kris don´t take that so serious. You didn´t tell us about him and we´re all friends since our childhood. And so I wanted to see if I can trust him, what if he is like those es ... but seems like  he really loves you, he even rejected a person of perfection - that is me.",he faked to cry.
 
So they know each other.....
 
,,What the hell perfection, ughhh I really don´t understand how we are friends. But well, Luhan, I´m sorry about that guy, he is just like that, he is Kai, the others behind him are Sehun, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Chanyeol, D.O, Chen, Baekhyun and Tao, you don´t really have to like them, you know."
 
,,Kris, how can you say that!",Chanyeol said and turned his attention to me ,,Hey Luhan. Nice to meet you. Woah, you are so cute, we should hang out togeher.",he smiled to himself(?) and was totally hyper.
 
I never in my life met a person who was this happy. His smile was a bit creepy but at the same time kinda cute. The others sat down at our table and we began to talk. In the end,Kai was a really nice guy and good dancer. They all seem nice, was that the group that the guy talked about (Chapter 1) ? Well, students really create bad rumors about them. 
 
,,Luhan, do you have time after school? You know, to hang out.", Chen said.
 
I nodded, blushing. It was the first time someone wanted to hang out with me, and they are all so handsome too - I´m really happy. 
 
,,Cute~", they all said at the same time. I think my face was even more red, if that was even possible.
 
,,You sure are some lucky bastard Kris. He´s so cute and adorable.", Suho who sat next to me said, as he hugged me, wobbling from side to side. 
 
,,I know.", he simply said. I smiled  I´m the one who is so lucky to have someone like you by my side I thought.
 
,,He looks like someone.... but who..?",Lay suddenly said. They all looked at my face, intensely.
 
D.O snapped his fingers saying ,,He looks like... Bambi."
 
,,Oh, now that you mentioned it, he really looks like Bambi, but so much cuter.", Baekhyun who sat in front of me, leaned forward and pinched my cheeks, softly, smiling at me. 
 
,,Get your hand off of him. You´ve touched him enough.",Kris muttered. 
 
They laughed, letting go of me and I was once again in Kris arms. I could feel the looks from the other students again, so I nuzzled my head deeper on his chest, Kris knew that I didn´t liked the looks and as he was about to yell at them, I heard Tao
 
,,Ya, you bastards. Stop looking at him, he belongs to us!"
 
I ... belong to them..? I looked up at and Tao smiled at me.
 
,,Don´t worry Bambi, we´ll take good care of you."
 
The rest of them nodded saying something from ripping their heads off when they do something to me, talking about some ridiculous plan to where to bury their corpses, I laughed, they are really some crazy people ... no not just some people ... friends ... my.. friends. 
 
Kris pov
 
I looked down seeing Luhan laughing and being happy, well, that´s all I want. Seems like he likes them, even though they are some weird punks, they are my friends, good to know that they protect him too. Guess, I will allow them to call him Bambi, but that whole ´touch Luhan time´ must be reduced, but for now I´m happy too. 
 
Author pov
 
The whole bunch of the eleven most hansome kingkas smiling and laughing like that, was something rare, especially for Kris. That didn´t went unnoticed by the jealous group of popular girl´s and Ji-na included, who weren´t able to even befriend with them. Yeah, they were popular too, but the kingka´s haven´t had much interest in them, they just had a few small-talks but not more than that and now that Luhan is the center from the kingka´s it was impossible to date them, or get closer. Their conclusion ... get rid of him...
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
So Chapter 4 is finished! This Chapter wasn´t long but I am working on the next Chapter already. 
So in this Chapter Luhan met Kris friend´s ( exo ) - a bunch of hot guys as friends? I want them too! :DD
Well, those es won´t give up huh!? When tehy find out you, all of you ugly faces are going to be smashed! *evil laugh*
Bye~~