Plan gone wrong?

Can´t I love you

Jina pov

The bell rang signaling that it was lunch time. Already half of the school day was over and I still didn´t see my Kris and that today. That sneaky – how dare he seduce my man?! I won´t forgive him – just wait , I will get my revenge and you´ll wish you wold have never been born – I chuckled to myself at the mere thought of it. My thoughts were interrupted when Hyuna and the others came to me.

„Hey Jina, we finally found them. They are in the cafeteria with the other kingkas.“

„Hey, finally I´ve found him. I already thought he wouldn´t come anymore since he´s too scared of me. Hahaha.“, the others laughed with me full of joy. Suddenly Hyuna came to me with a serious and joyful expression.

,,Ah, and we have something to tell you, that will make you happy for sure. You see they know everything and plan on getting you into jail. Their plan is...“

________

Kris pov

We tried our best to act how we always acted, since Ji-Na shouldn´t get suspicious. We were beginning to lose our hope that she´ll show up today, when our target came through the doors of the cafeteria with the others. We definitely thought that she´ll come to us and make some sh*tty remarks on Luhan, but when she passed us, she just ignored him and us all and went to her table. That´s unusual, I thought. When they finally settled down, Hyuna gave us our secret sign for the plan to start and had the same confused look on her face as we had. Ji-Na looked elsewhere but I saw in the corner of my eyes a little smirk – huh? I think I just imagined things.

Since Ji-Na was probably careful of what she did and what she will do we had to give her a chance of doing it. With a deep breath to calm myself down - since I had to let Luhan go, be alone and get him in real danger if the plan will fail, I secretly took his hands under the table into mine and gave him a tight but gentle squezze. He just looked down, trying to hide his smile and said in a bit louder tone:

,,Guys, I totally forgot.“

,,What´s wrong, Luhan?“

,,My classmate wanted to talk to me about something at lunch and told me to wait for him at the school gate. Sorry guys, I will go real quick and come back when I´m done.“

,,I will go with you.“,I said.

,,No need Kris. You have not even eat yet. I will be fine and if something´s wrong I´ll call you – don´t worry.“

,,You sure? I don´t mind, you know.“

He just nodded his head and happily walked out of the cafeteria.

______________________

Jina pov

Look at the , he walks like a freaking girl, disgusting. So it was real what they told me, and they already started with their so-called secret plan. They are so dumb for thinking they could fool me and my friends. Sorry guys, I love you all and especially my dear Kris, but I already said – I will get what I want no matter what. After they told me about their plan, I knew I had to be careful since they want to get me, so I just ignored them before, even though I wanted to hit that little b**ch in the face so badly when it was so close in front of me.

But we already set our own plan – and it will be even more bad for you Luhan, I swear.

When the doors of the cafeteria closed. I nodded at one of my admirer – I have thousands of them but only Kris is in my heart, who would do anything for me to get my attention. I already told him what to do. He stood on a table, his hands grabbing the food on his plates and shouted:

„FOOD FIGHT!!“, while throwing the food on his hands at the kingkas.

For a second everything was dead silent and everyone had wide eyes, staring at the table and people where the food landed. I suddenly feared that my plan will fail here but then - Chanyeol, who got most of the food on his face, slowly stood up and shouted:

„FOOD FIGHT!“, and throwed his food at the culprit. Everyone suddenly began to yell, standing up, laughing and throwing food at each other. The cafeteria was a whole mess and to my amusement the kingkas were completely immersed in the food fight. I took this chance to secretly walk out of the cafeteria and ran as fast as I could to the main doors of the school – which led to the school gates. I finally arrived and saw that already there looking around – on the other side of the road a black van. Perfect, I couldn´t waste anytime since I had to fear, that one of the kingkas will realize that I´m gone and Luhan unprotected.

I walked up on him and said:

„Hey there, you little .“

He flinched a bit since he was scared but he wasn´t surprised, which didn´t me surprise me though, since he knew I would come after him.

He looked around, probably waiting for the others to come and rescue him, but after a few more seconds, in which nothing happened he looked me – fear in his eyes.

„If your waiting for the others or my Kris to come and rescue you then you can wait long. They won´t. Don´t think I´m stupid enough to not realize your little plan there – Hyuna and the others told me already. Your so naive and dumb to think that my friends will betray me for a little like you.“

He was ready to flee, since he knew that, not I, but he was the one who ran into a trap. But before he could run away the three big and muscular guys in the black van – which I hired, took a firm grip on his feet and hands and tied a towel over his mouth to shut him up. They carried him over the road and toss him harshly into the van.

I made sure nobody saw us and we drove away.

_____________________

After they brought him into the room and tied his hands and feet at a bed, I laughed. I waited so long for this moment and I succeded without leaving a trace of me behind.

He looked at me with his ugly crying face and was shouting things that were muffled by the towel.

,,I already said that I´ll get my revenge – and I get everything I want. You should have known better than everything that I could easily go this far for my Kris. I´ll make sure to torture you and make you even more dirty than you already are. Even if you get out, Kris will never want to again since you will be so filthy in contrast to me, he will choose me because I´m more pure than you. Hahahaha, I will go now guys, so you can have your private time with him. Enjoy!“,I saw even more tears stream down his disgusting face and his muffles were louder than before.

He tried to free himself but to no avail. The guys smirked and already unbluckled their belts, making their ways to the bed. I went away laughing – this is such a happy day for me.

 

I will always get what I want...