I will be okay

Can´t I love you
 
 
Author pov
 
While Kris was on a date with Ji-Na, the rest of them were all in the living room straring blankly at the TV, with their minds somewhere else. Days and days passed but no news about Luhan. Kris doesn´t even notice the change of their attitute, he doesn´t notice how Xiumin lost so much weight, how Chanyeol wasn´t hyper anymore but awfully quiet, how Sehun´s eyes were constantly red and watery and the dark circles under everyone´s eyes. 
Hours passsed likes that and nobody said a word or even made a noise - they just sat there, drown in their own world. Suddenly, a ringing noise interrupted their silence. It was Baekhyun´s cellphone.
 
 
 
Baekhyun pov
 
,,Hello, here is Baekhyun.”
 
,,Hey, my son I have good news for you. Your missed friend Luhan ... we´ve found him!”
 
My mind went completely blank ... I couldn´t believe it ... they ... they found him ... after nearly four months ... they have found him ....
The others looked at me with worry, waiting for an explaination.
 
My voice cracked when I said:
 
,,They´ve found him.”
 
Their eyes went wide and they abruptly stood up and stood next to me.
As if my dad could read my mind he said:
 
,,He´s resting at Seoul Hospital, room 365. You can visit him now, I volunteered to be in charge as his guard, so I´ll tell you the details later. See you.”
 
It was loud enough for the others to hear and we immediately put our jacket on, ran out and went in seperate taxis to the hospital.
I still couldn´t believe what he just said ... it was just so unreal ... after all these months ... 
 
 
We quickly paid and ran into the hospital like mad men - not even greeting or asking at the reception - we went up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I recognized my dad standing in front of a door at the end of the floor. 
 
,,That was fast ... but well I didn´t expect anything else from all of you. I know that all of you want to see him right now - and I don´t mind ... but I want to let you know a few things before you meet him."
 
We just nodded ... Even though we wanted to see him so much right now - but it sounded important, and we have to calm down first too.
 
,,We found Luhan in an empty factory. We went through all CCTV´s in the town to find him. The car that hit your friend and Luhan was stolen. It seems that they transported Luhan in another car which made the whole situation more difficult. But we found a suspicous car which drove to the factory. We couldn´t identify the woman dressed in black because her cap covered her face but it definitely was a woman. Here is the picture"
 
We looked at the picture, it looked like Ji-Na, but who the hell doesn´t have straight, middle-long, black hair - we are in Korea after all. We had no prove so we couldn´t accuse her. A black cap without anything on it, a pure black jacket with black leggins and black vans, a bracelet, you could barely see which was smiling evilly at a shocked Luhan and Kris ... which means that Luhan may remember who it was...
 
,,The thing is ... how should I say this .... we found Luhan ... with his legs and hands chained ... and there are traces that he was ually used ... which means he was ... and probably not only once."
,,No, no, no, NO! NO! NO!", Kai suddenly screamed, his hands covering his ears, as if he didn´t hear that just now. He broke down and he began to cry. The others didn´t look too good either, but they tried to hold it in. Chanyeol went to him and hugged him, whispering something in his ears, probably trying to calm him down. 
 
D.O then asked:
 
,,Did you catch that basta- .... I mean that man who .... did that?"
 
,,Yeah, we could see his face in the car as he hit them. Here is the photo ... there were ... traces left behind on Luhan and they matched with this persons. It was his brother Xi Zhinan he is already in jail so don´t worry. Well, that was all, just ... please be careful and look after him a bit after he can leave the hospital. I already talked with Luhan and he said that a lady called Ji-Na was the mysterous woman but she has an alibi, which their maids and friends confirmed. But I looked at her background-info and her father is the CEO of a famous financial company so there could be a high possibility they lied - those kind of people get everything with money and I heard she and her friends got in your school again - you can already guess how. But we can´t do anything with just that so please behave yourself around her. She is just too suspicous - I just have a really bad feeling so please protect him, but I guess I don´t have to tell, because it seems you would do that anyway. Just call me if you find something and don´t rush to take it on your own hands, I know your feelings and exactly because I know these, I don´t want you to do something you will be punished for later."
 
 
Suho and Chanyeol helped Kai up and Xiumin went in front of us and opened the door.
 
 
 
Luhan pov
 
I was laying in the hospital bed just blankly staring at the white ceiling ... I still can´t believe that I´m away from that place ... that I´m free. Baekhyun´s father told me already about everything and let them do the work to get Ji-Na.
Everything seems so tiring ... but what should I do when we meet again ... should I just act like we are strangers, that we never met before, that we weren´t in love and that those wonderful days didn´t exist or should I tell him ... but he would probably think I was crazy after all who wouldn´t think so if someone you apparently do not know suddenly comes up to you and says that you were lovers, when you already have one... Why is everything so hard? 
I heard a creak and looked at the direction it came from ... 
 
,,G-guys...",my voice was hoarse
 
,,Luhan!", They ran up to my bed and in a mere second I was in the arms from about four people and I could feel the others holding my hand or even feet. 
They all cried and blabberd something I couldn´t understand.
It was so warm ... and I didn´t want to let go of this warm feeling. 
 
After everyone hugged me they sat down on the chairs, still touching some part of my body as if they were scared I would disappear suddenly.
The next few hours we talked about what happened and what we know and about ... Kris. I already had a feeling he wouldn´t come and it was undestandable but I still felt a bit down when I noticed it. 
 
We decided to not tell Kris about our past, because after I heard that there could be consequences of his brain being even more damaged, I insisted on it. Though I know I will be hurt more, I already  prepared myself to be hurt when I decided to go through the path and I can still see him from time to time, even if it´s from afar. I will come in as their "new" roommate, a new friend from school and avoid Ji-Na till the police find some clues. 
 
Baekhyun´s father then kicked them out, because it was late already and they didn´t want to go and hold onto the bed for their dear life, as Mr.Byun pulled on their legs. It was so funny I couldn´t help to laugh, even in such a situation. In the end Mr.Byun allowed them to hug me and give me a goodbye kiss as long as they would go home then and finally they went home. 
 
While listening to a few songs on the Mp3 Chen gave me, the time passed and I began to feel tired.
I looked out of the window, it began to rain ... it looked like thounsands of teardrops, as if they were my own. The song ended and then I heard Lyn´s - Back In Time ... I cried silently, listening to the song, to the lyrics and watching the raindrops falling down and down, endlessly, silently, till it was dark.
 
 
As the light dims from the clouds,  As cold as the raindrops that pour down the window,
Are the memories that are grabbing onto my heart.
 
Sunk in the longing that gets heavier as time passes
Can I travel back in time? If you hug me just like you did before,
Then I will be okay.
 
I follow the wet and rainy road,  And look back to our memories.
The blurry rain reminds me of you,  And you fill up in my tears.
 
Sunk in the longing that gets heavier as time passes
Can I travel back in time? If you hug me just just like you did before,
Then I will be okay.
 
It scatters,
The time we spent toegther, the memories of you being with me.
 
Can I hug you again just like before? Can I travel back in time?
 
Just for once, even if it´s the last, I will be okay...
 
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
 
I felt really bad because I didn´t upload for a while so I finally finished this Chapter! I know this Chapter is a bit boring :PP 
In the next Chapter they will meet finally meet again (without Ji-Na - YAY!!!)
Thanks for Subscribing, commenting and voting this story up :**
I have one week before the summer holidays are coming to an end and I have to go to school -.-" 
So I´ll try to upload at least 1 Chapter till school starts again ;)
Bye~~